TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #766
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    To be honest, was totally expecting to get shot if someone could do so, but here we are.

    Also, I'm on the phone. I can't type as good or fast.

    Also also, believe me or don't, but I don't actually know last phases pr count.I misread it, its actually for this phase.
    charu
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #767
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by inDheart
      he also didn't even claim being blocked or something

      like it just fizzled

      this is worded like you assume he got the info
      I wasn't blocked, but I don't think they couldv3 blocked it anyways?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #768
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I don't understand why you take my stance seriously instead of working on your own stance when you most likely know that I'm on the lower end when it comes to understanding what's going on here. I feel like I'd benefit a lot more from hearing about how you view the game than the opposite.

        Most of my reads so far are guts/assumptions and small things, but as you can see with Syhto, I didn't really get a decent bite.
        i just didn't see you talk about it besides doing your flashflash-style reads and then suggesting they could be teamed

        like if you're putting them up as a team, i'm wondering what draws them together. i have an idea of why that could be but i'd rather have you say it (or point me to somewhere you did) rather than me just provide your justification

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #769
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Oh boy, here we go.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #770
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            I would sheep Sunfan here solely because you're starting to look inconsistent with yourself.

            At same time, I feel like you wouldn't be the kind of wolf to do something like this.

            :thinking:

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #771
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              To be honest, was totally expecting to get shot if someone could do so, but here we are.

              Also, I'm on the phone. I can't type as good or fast.

              Also also, believe me or don't, but I don't actually know last phases pr count.I misread it, its actually for this phase.
              isn't that technically safe to disclose now

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              yeah thats fair but he should be saying S O M E T H I N G is my point
              yup

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #772
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                WAIT

                ignore that, i don't actually know how the sabotage works

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #773
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  No, because I know the number of people who asked last night, not the night before like I thought


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #774
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    I really should be sleeping, but I think you guys want me here or whatever.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #775
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      charu could be town
                      I'm not letting a wolf get away with this though

                      you get your role claim right or you die
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #776
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Alright I need to start Doing Things

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #777
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          ??
                          I think you read my post wrong
                          it's about what I think of neeee's post

                          aand now I get to scratch my list of priorities today
                          I did indeed think you were responding to someone talking about Prec. Sorry about that

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          btw Charu not claiming the # of power roles is something I think he should've done at the start of the phase

                          he also has no reaction to being alive and I do think he would have one as town
                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I guess the joke is "why would Charu not die here".
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          charu
                          See this proves how distracted I was at EoD in that I only remember he said he was blue and that his power was not useful or whatever.

                          If he actually is claiming to know the number of power roles.....why the devil would a town have that? Then again why give it to a wolf given the set up? Then again fucking mystery game. If it is Number of Blue Roles or whatever it's suuuuuuuuuper convenient that it's something that if he says out loud hurts town and also info town can't easily confirm without helping wolves so you know, that's garbage

                          I think I'm convinced especially considering that Sytho post he made that I responded to just now. Charu
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #778
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            charu could be town
                            I'm not letting a wolf get away with this though

                            you get your role claim right or you die
                            Trust me when I say if you looked at the role text, you would've maybe reached the same conclusion


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #779
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              @inDheart

                              Dabackpack may be town.

                              What I had in mind at that point was weak and mostly gut.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #780
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                But once I actually received the info, I went "oh"


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...