TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #781
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    Alright I need to start Doing Things
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    ​

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #782
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      I could totally just hurt us if you want me to. Its so simple, I just need to say a number, and then bam, instant griefing in twg.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #783
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Today's theme https://youtu.be/CHfhk0NBkR4

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #784
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          I could totally just hurt us if you want me to. Its so simple, I just need to say a number, and then bam, instant griefing in twg.
          wait

          do you not know what the number means............

          ugghgghgghhghhghghg

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #785
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            what does the number mean
            if its the number of players with power roles this phase, say it
            if its something else, define what it is before you say the number so that we can decide whether its a good idea or not

            that's my idea, anyways
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #786
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              charu could be town
              I'm not letting a wolf get away with this though

              you get your role claim right or you die
              i think he might be town but not for the reason you think

              i'm not going to explain this in an attempt to see how many other people fall over it

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #787
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                It means the number of people who ASKED for a role TODAY


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #788
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Y'know, the number that the wolves want to guess for?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #789
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    It means the number of people who ASKED for a role TODAY
                    I don't see why this shouldn't be claimed
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #790
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      this was not my understanding of how wolves sabotaged the number of prs?

                      if they did this during twilight, then I am just confused
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #791
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I don't see why this shouldn't be claimed
                        Originally posted by The OP
                        During twilight and every night phase, you may also guess the total number of human blue roles and attempt to sabotage them. If you guess correctly, you will sabotage half of the human's blue roles, and you will steal one human blue role. If you guess within +-1, you will sabotage one blue role.
                        umm..

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #792
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          like if they're guessing the number of PRs that people asked for today then

                          a) this power is a holdover from a previous day which is kind of weird contextually for this game
                          b) what the fuck were the wolves doing on twilight their guess appears to be useless for that phase
                          c) if b is not the case, then I don't see why anything other than claiming the number is what should be done
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #793
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            It's like I'm a psychic that can tell who are the blue, but if I tell you how many of them are blue, I create a disaster.

                            What is even the point of such role lmao.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #794
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              umm..
                              they would've had to do that last night, yeah?
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #795
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Sunday is being WEIRD

                                Comment

                                Working...