TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • theknightsofneeee
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2016
    • 4

    #646
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Hey man, I just saw something and went "lol okay" after being told by majority they were fine with me being lynched.

    Call it a reflex action, but I truly believed you were wolfing there at the end.
    cringe

    uh

    did charu just tmi that prec was villa?

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #647
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      If we could go back in time, I would vote Manti D0.
      elaborate
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #648
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Syhto
        Better to avoid a mislynch if possible. Prec could have done a better job at defending himself. But whatever man, you can't just blame us for being terrible at the game. You weren't keeping up. And that wasnt helpful to us, and ended up in a mislynch for town if you were indeed human.
        This just sounds like you knew prec wouldve flipped town if flips were on

        Comment

        • theknightsofneeee
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2016
          • 4

          #649
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
          This just sounds like you knew prec wouldve flipped town if flips were on
          i think charu's sounds way worse

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #650
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
            cringe

            uh

            did charu just tmi that prec was villa?
            More like you're reading too hard yourself.

            I was neutral on Precarious, actually even okay, but then he doubles down on lynching me at that point in time?

            Sorry if I thought he was wolfing there. I can't tell if he was actually wolfing, but it felt like he was.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • theknightsofneeee
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2016
              • 4

              #651
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              okay i'm gonna stop spamming sorry

              note to self: people i want to look into more for certain specific wolfy things

              WV
              MML
              Charu
              haku (being here for EoD and leaving his vote on me is wolfy)

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #652
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Charu's main defense has been "you're thinking too hard"

                I'll have to let that sink in, it actually kinda feels like a good look though


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • theknightsofneeee
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2016
                  • 4

                  #653
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                  okay i'm gonna stop spamming sorry

                  note to self: people i want to look into more for certain specific wolfy things

                  WV
                  MML
                  Charu
                  haku (being here for EoD and leaving his vote on me is wolfy)
                  add funnygurl and to a lesser degree mellon as well

                  Comment

                  • Syhto
                    BuMP it
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2466

                    #654
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Syhto
                    I'm going to try to sleep. I'll think more about how I feel concerning the Prec lynch.

                    The whole Charu wagon was odd to me, more off than the Prec wagon. He was leaning town, then outing his role choice seemed like a good and genuine town move. I would not want to lose him as town this early in the game. These last minute all over the place wagons are a fucking bitch. I don't remember it ever being like this before. Y'all are nuts.
                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    This just sounds like you knew prec wouldve flipped town if flips were on

                    That doesn't make sense to me. The wagon options were limited, so I will have to go back and analyze Prec's posts. He was not one of my top choices to lynch. I opted for Charu over Prec to keep but my gut told me that Prec was probably town right as I was putting in my vote. Not that changing it to anyone other than Charu would have changed things anyways.
                    Originally posted by ~jrodd
                    keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                    Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                    I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #655
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      Charu's main defense has been "you're thinking too hard"

                      I'll have to let that sink in, it actually kinda feels like a good look though
                      Yeah, okay buddy.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • theknightsofneeee
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2016
                        • 4

                        #656
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        goodnight see yall later

                        Comment

                        • Syhto
                          BuMP it
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2466

                          #657
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          That's why you kids and your fucking thunderdome are ridiculous and a bad move, it isnt thoughtful and solid enough. It seems to usually end in mislynches and people feeling bad about their votes. Fucking unfortunate.
                          Originally posted by ~jrodd
                          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #658
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Oh ok I didn't see Prec being so flipflopityflap with his reads

                            Not having cardflips blows though.

                            I'm just in a mindfunk right now so Imma follow SunFan's lead and not post the night phase.
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #659
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Syhto
                              That's why you kids and your fucking thunderdome are ridiculous and a bad move, it isnt thoughtful and solid enough. It seems to usually end in mislynches and people feeling bad about their votes. Fucking unfortunate.
                              It's more like some were looking at my posts, thought I was somehow appeasing to the crowd, and then it just spiraled into that mess.

                              I already said I was A-OK with getting lynched, but now I have to go another phase to probably be pushed to another lynch.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #660
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Yeah, not talking seems wise, if anyone wants to "question" me some more, just come holler in the thread and I'll promise to answer the best I'm able to.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...