TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #706
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    It's usually a good thing to mindmeld unless you're both WOLVES

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #707
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      It's usually a good thing to mindmeld unless you're both WOLVES
      If you're wolf, it's easy to just be the 2nd person and be like "oh, I'm mindmelding with you" without really meaning it.

      Free town points.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #708
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        This is a sexy read I mindmelded with.
        You know, something innoffensive like this. .-.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #709
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Syhto
          mixmasterlar

          You are being pretty forward, trying to start posting before day phase even began, bringing up inactivity quickly and making calls about it. It may just be that you are eager to play, but, to me you seem a bit jumpy and it makes you seem more like a wolf than anyone else currently.
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          The notion that wolves are "jumpy" day 1 on this site is so laughably wrong.
          That's pmuch where all the MML "heat" came from. Some suggestion that he was "jumpy".

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #710
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            This thread doesn't have enough Raeko posts.

            I'm sad.

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #711
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              if that's the case then... oh. perhaps i didn't read the thread thoroughly enough and my town read on syhto isn't worth it. however... idk i still see a townie mindset. i'll go over mml's posts and some point
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #712
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                if that's the case then... oh. perhaps i didn't read the thread thoroughly enough and my town read on syhto isn't worth it. however... idk i still see a townie mindset. i'll go over mml's posts and some point
                Think at the jTWG we did 2 games ago and what Syhto did to win the game as wolf.

                It's really similar here.

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #713
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  tbf i wolf read her that game

                  yeah i iso'd mml and everything and i'm still getting nothing that's off
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #714
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    im knocking syhto down a whole half peg on my non-existent reads list from likely town to like "maybe"
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • theknightsofneeee
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2016
                      • 4

                      #715
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      I've been reading the last hour and a half of EOD and trying to form better opinions of people from there, so here ya go:

                      I really like Neeee. They look like they're coming from a townie mindset, and I especially like their analysis of Charu (even though I guess this is kinda a confirmation bias thing, huh). Their issues with Charu's reads list, for example, are exactly the issues that I have. Mindmelding is usually a good thing, yeah?

                      I also still like Syhto. I think her posts are still a continuation of a townie mindset. However...



                      HEY. ;____; I don't think I play poorly, especially as a wolf. And I'm mostly joking about the sunfan thing, but he has saved my butt in games since I am easily mislynched.
                      this isn't... this isn't.. like... super game-relevant information sorry ya girl was like "" irl


                      @neeee, why are you town-reading DBP? I don't see it. I don't have any sort of read on him RN

                      And I wonder what's up with Syhto wolf-reading MML? Like, I don't think it's wolfy; I just don't understand it.
                      really want to villa read funnygurl for the bold

                      but if people think she can fake that as a wolf lmk

                      Comment

                      • theknightsofneeee
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2016
                        • 4

                        #716
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        that tone just reads as super genuine and I think thats a really weird mindset to approach that post from as a wolf.

                        Comment

                        • Syhto
                          BuMP it
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2466

                          #717
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Ya fg looks better now. Sorry FG about the comment, someone said you were still shitposting and I was like, oh maybe. But really, think of it, if you were a wolf and pulling the same thing about sunfan seriously. I dont know if you could even do that. The whole merit thing ends up working against you when you are red unless you are a good liar, IMO.

                          Anyways that is just my unsolicited opinion

                          And yeah sunfan I agree with you, I think next round I'm gonna just stick to my guns if I am still around instead of participate in the crazy. I'm not comfortable voting for people I wasn't prepared to. Although I was thinking about it today and maybe we did get lucky and prec was a wolf, but idk what that says about mellonxcollie

                          Ah well I'm at work just wanted to take a break and say hi
                          Originally posted by ~jrodd
                          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                          Comment

                          • Syhto
                            BuMP it
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2466

                            #718
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Everything is always speculation and we cant know for sure but I think playing carefully and thinking of all the scenarios would be ideal
                            Originally posted by ~jrodd
                            keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                            Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                            I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #719
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              lol i just got an interview to uth's met school which means im going to relentlessly stalk aperson, which is a thing that he very likely doesn't want but at some point every ffr'er in tx will be visited by me

                              this is unrelated to the game

                              im also just happy i have another interview ya boii



                              do any of you know where he lives
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #720
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Syhto
                                Ya fg looks better now. Sorry FG about the comment, someone said you were still shitposting and I was like, oh maybe. But really, think of it, if you were a wolf and pulling the same thing about sunfan seriously. I dont know if you could even do that. The whole merit thing ends up working against you when you are red unless you are a good liar, IMO.

                                Anyways that is just my unsolicited opinion
                                hahahaha it's all good. i think i'm a pretty good liar as a wolf though, so i wouldn't town read myself for that haha
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...