TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #631
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
    also i'm kinda surprised that the prec wagon took off the way it did.

    i voted him as a pressure vote to get him to participate in EoD a bit more and then it kinda took a life of its own.

    interesting
    To be honest, I was tempted to vote myself, but then prec made a statement saying I was scum after... he didn't say I was scum? It was kind of last minute and made me go "lol, okay."


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Precarious
      Unacceptable
      • Mar 2014
      • 208

      #632
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Indeed I can.

      First, you're all terrible at this game. Secondly, I urge everyone to follow the basics of the mechanics I set out. Investigators, tracker/watchers, etc. should all report immediately, as all roles are one-shot in nature.

      Pay attention to how that wagon developed.

      Mellon is my actual top suspect; I went with Charu because he was top 3 and was the alternate wagon at the moment. My top town reads remain; I'm souring on Sunfan, whose analysis felt opportunistic.

      Truthfully, I don't have any super strong definitive reads on D1; that's how this game works, but that's also why voting someone visible on D1 is dumb. I'm this game's Gradient.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #633
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
        sunfan talk to me about your change from charu to prec?
        prec's scumreads (and townreads too) were too consensus at the end, which is something I (think that I) noticed about him from the FE game when he was a wolf.

        Charu also just kinda peaced idk that was really, really odd. I... believe the claim though... for more than one reason (this is not mechanical info in any way I'm just saying I believe it)
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #634
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          sorry that was one paragraph too soon

          I think charu peacing like that is... unlikely to come from wolf charu, especially when pressured on d0 like that
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #635
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            Anyways, if I'm not dead, heya wolves, you can do what the heck you want with me, I'm gonna assume my role is just passive or whatever so...
            giving_information_to_the_wolves.txt

            plz don't talk about your blue status, phasing or not
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #636
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Precarious is dead

              Night 1 begins now and ends in 23 hours and 49 mins.
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #637
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Precarious
                Indeed I can.

                First, you're all terrible at this game.
                Hey man, I just saw something and went "lol okay" after being told by majority they were fine with me being lynched.

                Call it a reflex action, but I truly believed you were wolfing there at the end.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #638
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  everyone is indeed terrible precarious
                  sorry if you're town and still sorry if you're a wolf
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #639
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    giving_information_to_the_wolves.txt

                    plz don't talk about your blue status, phasing or not
                    I mean, I said it plainly as I could what I am, it's actually quite useless.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Syhto
                      BuMP it
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2466

                      #640
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      I'm going to try to sleep. I'll think more about how I feel concerning the Prec lynch.

                      The whole Charu wagon was odd to me, more off than the Prec wagon. He was leaning town, then outing his role choice seemed like a good and genuine town move. I would not want to lose him as town this early in the game. These last minute all over the place wagons are a fucking bitch. I don't remember it ever being like this before. Y'all are nuts.
                      Originally posted by ~jrodd
                      keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                      Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                      I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #641
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Syhto
                        I'm going to try to sleep. I'll think more about how I feel concerning the Prec lynch.

                        The whole Charu wagon was odd to me, more off than the Prec wagon. He was leaning town, then outing his role choice seemed like a good and genuine town move. I would not want to lose him as town this early in the game. These last minute all over the place wagons are a fucking bitch. I don't remember it ever being like this before. Y'all are nuts.
                        welcome to 2018 twg
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • theknightsofneeee
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2016
                          • 4

                          #642
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          Votecount from below

                          Roundbox (2): MML, thesunfan
                          Charu (2): , funnygirl, DaBackpack
                          MML (2): Manti, Syhto
                          Theknightsofneee (1): Hakulyte
                          Mellon_collie (1): indheart
                          Funnygirl (1): Charu
                          Precarious (2): theknightsofneee, mellon_collie

                          Unvote (3): Precarious, WV, Roundbox

                          EoD in 5 mins
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          precarious
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          precarious sorry bud those reads don't feel so good
                          Originally posted by Precarious
                          Because I disagree with you, or because you're on my list?

                          Charu

                          That switch was way too abrupt from you.
                          dunno what to make of this

                          was thinking that prec/round might be wolf/wolf cause he was pushing round but didnt vote him even though he said 'maybe charu' in his wolves, and ended up on him

                          but sunfan had already moved off roundbox so i guess i can buy him voting charu over prec.

                          don't think prec/charu were ever w/w tho.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #643
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            If we could go back in time, I would vote Manti D0.

                            Comment

                            • Syhto
                              BuMP it
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2466

                              #644
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Better to avoid a mislynch if possible. Prec could have done a better job at defending himself. But whatever man, you can't just blame us for being terrible at the game. You weren't keeping up. And that wasnt helpful to us, and ended up in a mislynch for town if you were indeed human.
                              Originally posted by ~jrodd
                              keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                              Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                              I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #645
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                                wv being here for most of EoD and not voting is wolfy
                                Everything about me this game is wolfy dontcha kno

                                Comment

                                Working...