TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #661
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by roundbox
    elaborate
    12 posts. First 5 are useless.

    6th post soft take side with Syhto which imo plays a specific way as wolf. I'm not done rereading, but I believe she's similar to the jTWG we played 2 games ago. @ this

    #232

    Wolf Day Chat: on. Manti decided to lean Syhto town for "mindmelding" and I'm skeptical about how he even got here in the first place. Sure, it was an interesting play, but I feel like MML got targeted by wolf team here rather than anything else.

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    Both you and indy have indirectly/directly presented an avenue to remove a player from the game not due to content or fact or rationale. You have both said the equivalent of “let’s lynch antiperal because he’ll be a no show. This feels like an attempt to powerwolf through a weak town player.

    What worries me more is that people think it might be a decent idea. If I read correctly we don’t get cardflips, so not knowing antipearl’s alignment when he dies gives us nothing and no one to blame on either side. It’s a waste of a day phase pursuing it and simple feels wolf driven.



    I like sytho because she felt similarly about your cagey “I’ll lynch anyone under 5 posts post”

    And I have all sorts of different feelings on sunfan right now, I like his current position on pearl, but that read could vacillate somewhat wildly as the game progresses depending on what pearl does or doesn’t do.
    I don't sincerely believe he thinks this. Getting rid of inactives on the first phase when no one knows what they're doing is a safe strat. This is like pushing a narrative to lynch a player that has a bigger impact on the game.

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    Things Manti thinks currently

    MML bad
    Ind bad
    Sunfan good or sunfan+pearl bad or sunfan wolf!defending town! Pearl for cred
    Sytho good

    That is all the things I think.
    Absolutely useless without explanations.

    Not contributing here either

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    Apparently between my last post and this one I have come down with a massive case of the shivers which is extremely unusual for me.

    Maybe post wedding stress relief as my body detoxes, but this is likely to get worse as I’m under 3 blankets and still freezing

    mml for now. I may change this, but I just took 2 NyQuil and also may pass out.
    Feels agenda-ish to still be on mml at this point.

    Comment

    • theknightsofneeee
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2016
      • 4

      #662
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Oh ok I didn't see Prec being so flipflopityflap with his reads

      Not having cardflips blows though.

      I'm just in a mindfunk right now so Imma follow SunFan's lead and not post the night phase.
      MML

      this guy is a wolf

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #663
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
        okay i'm gonna stop spamming sorry

        note to self: people i want to look into more for certain specific wolfy things

        WV
        MML
        Charu
        haku (being here for EoD and leaving his vote on me is wolfy)
        I was in the middle of rereading and I had no clue about like 90% of what was going on and why.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #664
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
          MML

          this guy is a wolf
          Go to bed!!!


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #665
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Manti/Syhto/Anti-Pearl(neee) is the group I'm interested into atm.

            Not sure what to think of Charu/Sunfan at this point, but I'm not done rereading.

            Comment

            • theknightsofneeee
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2016
              • 4

              #666
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I was in the middle of rereading and I had no clue about like 90% of what was going on and why.
              doesn't mean you can't vote someone based on past inklings?

              having your vote not count when we're trying to lynch wolves helps no one if you're a villager

              Comment

              • theknightsofneeee
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2016
                • 4

                #667
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                Go to bed!!!
                okay dad!

                Comment

                • Syhto
                  BuMP it
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2466

                  #668
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Eh, whatever. I think you all know exactly the type of crap I am referring to. It is frustrating to see, when people put in all this time to solve people then someone random gets thrown under the bus with less than 20 mins to EoD.
                  Anyways I am really tired and I'm sure my agitation is amplified by that. Night people.
                  Originally posted by ~jrodd
                  keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                  Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                  I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #669
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Why not post during the night idgi

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #670
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                      doesn't mean you can't vote someone based on past inklings?

                      having your vote not count when we're trying to lynch wolves helps no one if you're a villager
                      You're assuming I can find a wolf and lead a lynch into it in 15 minutes without reading the 2nd half of the thread.

                      tbh, it's just not helpful.

                      Comment

                      • Syhto
                        BuMP it
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2466

                        #671
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        I think its ample opportunity esp w/o cardflips, we can get info from people before they get wolfed and so on. But right after the phase ends deserves for a cool down period I think.

                        Also lol @ haku
                        Originally posted by ~jrodd
                        keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                        Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                        I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #672
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Syhto, why do you like Manti ?

                          @
                          Originally posted by Syhto
                          I wasn't sure about roundbox but I'm starting to like him more.

                          About DBP, Charu said came in swinging his arms. I like that description... I was trying to put words to that performance. Although I didn't feel anything good from it.

                          Mxc isn't doing much. Null...

                          As I am reading, I see that perhaps this hostility is a normal thing for MML. I am a bit less suspicious of him if it is indeed regular behavior. I also noticed the, announcing every thing he is doing thing. I don't see it as much as an excuse not to post, as much as being overly careful/concerned about the way people are viewing his activity. Feels off. I still don't know what the whole dumbtell thing is supposed to be about. Whatever that is, I don't buy it. Still scum lean.

                          I actually liked inD's wolf chat read. And I like inD.

                          Charu.... idk. I want you to be town. Still too early.

                          Manti is cool by me. Sunfan is fine with me as well for now.
                          MXC null. FG null.

                          WV is coming off as kind of not caring much right now and I am a little unsure about him if not full out suspicious. Was he the one that also voted mml with mr and Manti? Why?

                          Anyways I've been on my phone the whole game. Need to get home on my computer in order for deeper thoughts. Idk who I forgot.

                          Oh, Haku. Haku is null.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #673
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            Why not post during the night idgi
                            It's more beneficial for the wolves usually. If you talk random gibberish like beginning of D1, then it should be alright. Just don't talk too much game at this point unless you really want to ask something.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #674
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Syhto
                              I think its ample opportunity esp w/o cardflips, we can get info from people before they get wolfed and so on. But right after the phase ends deserves for a cool down period I think.
                              This too.

                              Constantly TWGing caused TOO MUCH STRESS!!!


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Syhto
                                BuMP it
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2466

                                #675
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Because his thoughts and I were the same. I was thinking of posting what he was saying before I read what he said, and he was calm and collected. I like manti in general. I haven't cleared him by any means, but he was not deserving of my suspicion.
                                Originally posted by ~jrodd
                                keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                                Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                                I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                                Comment

                                Working...