TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #721
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Let it be known that I think syhto is SUSPECT for REASONS

    Comment

    • Syhto
      BuMP it
      • Mar 2006
      • 2466

      #722
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      What about that jtwg game is similar to my game here so far? I think it is fairly dissimilar. Considering too, that game was the first twg I had played in years. All 3 people that brought it up were people that played in that game though. Maybe y'all know better than I do if I am acting in some way that is similar, but I don't see it. I feel like I am better adjusted at this point

      to an extent ya know
      Originally posted by ~jrodd
      keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
      Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
      I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

      Comment

      • Syhto
        BuMP it
        • Mar 2006
        • 2466

        #723
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
        Let it be known that I think syhto is SUSPECT for REASONS
        ok would you like a cookie
        Originally posted by ~jrodd
        keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
        Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
        I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #724
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Syhto
          What about that jtwg game is similar to my game here so far? I think it is fairly dissimilar. Considering too, that game was the first twg I had played in years. All 3 people that brought it up were people that played in that game though. Maybe y'all know better than I do if I am acting in some way that is similar, but I don't see it. I feel like I am better adjusted at this point

          to an extent ya know
          I think I wasn't a player, but I was a mod of that game and I do think there is a world of difference between the two games.

          I think the only notable similarity is the fact that you have pushed Anti-Pearl both times for the same reasoning, but I don't really think that its even that similar.
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #725
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Syhto
            ok would you like a cookie
            How dare you. I am trying to live a healthier life tyvm

            Comment

            • Syhto
              BuMP it
              • Mar 2006
              • 2466

              #726
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
              How dare you. I am trying to live a healthier life tyvm
              ok may i offer you a chilled michelob ultra
              Originally posted by ~jrodd
              keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
              Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
              I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #727
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Fuck yeah

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #728
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                  MML

                  this guy is a wolf
                  this guy's trying to vote at night, i think he's serious

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #729
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Precarious
                    Indeed I can.

                    First, you're all terrible at this game. Secondly, I urge everyone to follow the basics of the mechanics I set out. Investigators, tracker/watchers, etc. should all report immediately, as all roles are one-shot in nature.

                    Pay attention to how that wagon developed.

                    Mellon is my actual top suspect; I went with Charu because he was top 3 and was the alternate wagon at the moment. My top town reads remain; I'm souring on Sunfan, whose analysis felt opportunistic.

                    Truthfully, I don't have any super strong definitive reads on D1; that's how this game works, but that's also why voting someone visible on D1 is dumb. I'm this game's Gradient.
                    without having any idea of if he knew when his kind of twilight zone alive-ness would be cut off i think i like this

                    like he was just writing quick as he could to get thoughts on the page and able to get this out, given that he was responding to a post made 7 minutes after deadline and it seemed to take him 3 minutes

                    i think his use of the word "visible" is a little loose, too

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #730
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      I'm going to be sad if prec ended up being a wolf

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #731
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        Ok cool let's do this.



                        So both Precarious and Raeko started off as null for me. Raeko being suspicious of Precarious isn't scummy in and of itself, but what scummy was this:





                        Precarious already stated his reasoning for why his posts aren't updated, and it's definitely within his meta to do so. She's played at least as many (probably more) games with Prec than I have, so attacking Precarious for that reasoning and not something else (I saw some voted for Precarious due to his reads list) makes Raeko look like she's grasping at straws more than anything.

                        Because we don't have flips, I can't analyze her posts in the context of the card flip. If Precarious is actually scum, then it looks really good for her; however, I don't know that. I'm going to operate on the read that I had before: that Precarious is super duper null. Perhaps even kinda town, considering that CFD at the end.

                        Whenever I would wolfread Jess, I looked for the same thing. Jess struggled a lot with fabricating wolf reads when she played the game, so I was able to easily peg her as a wolf both games she played on FFR. During Danganronpa, I voted (and accidentally bussed too hard sorry) Raeko for doing the same thing, and she was a wolf then. I don't know her meta really, but there could be a chance that she has issues with fabricating wolf reads when she's scum.

                        However, this isn't a very substantial read, which is why I was going to hold off until the next phase.

                        Neeee wasn't suspicious for suspecting Precarious in my eyes because, well, I'm assuming Neeee doesn't have much experience with the dude (especially after the "prec makes one-liners" comment). I actually really admire the way Precarious plays and I wish I were as patient as him to make content-laden posts... that's besides the point, though. Prec tries, y'all.

                        And with that, I gotta get to actually posting thoughts about the game... at some point.. huuuuuue.
                        I reread EOD

                        re: suspicion on raeko
                        gotcha, but I guess I don't get why you waited to elaborate. this probably doesn't mean anything though considering raeko wasn't really a lynch candidate

                        re: precarious
                        tbh he does this style every game and doesn't really deviate from it, so saying it's within his town meta is equal to saying it's within his wolf meta here. see: fire emblem
                        it is a fair criticism from raeko because it doesn't benefit town to just sit and drill in the past and not really talk with people in the present

                        re: raeko
                        it's not like her vote came out of nowhere within the last 15 minutes, she called out precarious for not keeping up and then followed up by voting him an hour later
                        shyto's vote coming out last is a bit odd since she wanted to lynch raeko/mml, but deferred to Precarious because she didn't want to lynch charu
                        charu's vote is self-pres, so that's really only gonna be determined by reading charu in general
                        sunfan's vote is also a bit hop-skip, but I've seen townfan shift his votes like a madman at eod like this before. still pretty ??? on him in general though


                        reads in general would look like

                        cool ppl
                        neeee
                        ind
                        manti

                        people that are generally fine
                        charu

                        people that I'm still deciding
                        sunfan
                        dabackpack
                        fg

                        people that give me question marks
                        raeko
                        hakulyte
                        mml

                        people that look kinda shady
                        shyto

                        people that look pretty shady
                        wv
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • Syhto
                          BuMP it
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2466

                          #732
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Mfw

                          Roundbox seems to be defending Mellon a lot, but I dont remember her interacting with the thread much at all in comparison to everyone else. The idea that she was getting onto Prec for not being helpful is kinda a pot kettle black situation, no?
                          Originally posted by ~jrodd
                          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #733
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Syhto
                            Mfw

                            Roundbox seems to be defending Mellon a lot, but I dont remember her interacting with the thread much at all in comparison to everyone else. The idea that she was getting onto Prec for not being helpful is kinda a pot kettle black situation, no?
                            criticizing fg's point on raeko and me having a slight negative perception of raeko are not mutually exclusive ideas
                            when have I ever implied raeko was town
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • Syhto
                              BuMP it
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2466

                              #734
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              The defense didn't imply she was town, just that her behavior isn't suspect. You also told me whenever I asked if it was typical for her to be sporadic that her behavior so far is within her range, in more or less words. And you got onto me for the "timing" of my statement of suspicion on her, but really it seems like a deflecting device to subtract from the suspicion

                              That's just how I am feeling it
                              Originally posted by ~jrodd
                              keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                              Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                              I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #735
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                hey roundbox/(person who is townreading knights) can you talk to me about why

                                i don't really have misgivings so much as i'm afraid

                                his post about people who were around and doing stuff at eod felt like he was playing to something that people like sunfan and i would value. potential anti-alignment with sunfan because i have doubts he posts that if it's meant to have this effect solely on me

                                he might feel obligated to fool me but he usually does that anyway when he is wolfin

                                one thing that reassures me is that when he reads me, it hasn't felt so far like he's treating me specifically differently or anything

                                Comment

                                Working...