TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • theknightsofneeee
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2016
    • 4

    #691
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Do you still think DBP is a villager ?
    yes

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #692
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Are you trying to actively like, smear me or something?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #693
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Manti/Neee/Syhto

        *cross fingers that I win lottery*

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #694
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Anyways, if that's a jab of "you're not thinking critically enough" at me, then excuse my manners and kindly take off. I feel I'm playing as I usually am, just without the hyper-active super aggressive nature because I learned that's how you get red herrings.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Syhto
            BuMP it
            • Mar 2006
            • 2466

            #695
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            Manti/Neee/Syhto

            *cross fingers that I win lottery*
            Smdh
            Originally posted by ~jrodd
            keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
            Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
            I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #696
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Okay, I'll just sleep this one out. I don't feel like I'm going to be as useful as I hoped.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #697
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Why did we kill prec?
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • theknightsofneeee
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2016
                  • 4

                  #698
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Actually, neee is more null town lean than wolfy. I didn't read like 80% of his posts that were meaningful.
                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Manti/Neee/Syhto

                  *cross fingers that I win lottery*
                  Idgi

                  You just said I was more lean town than wolf.

                  And even though you have another person as a wolf (Dbp) you put me in your list of 3.

                  Care to elaborate?

                  Comment

                  • theknightsofneeee
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2016
                    • 4

                    #699
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Are you trying to actively like, smear me or something?
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Anyways, if that's a jab of "you're not thinking critically enough" at me, then excuse my manners and kindly take off. I feel I'm playing as I usually am, just without the hyper-active super aggressive nature because I learned that's how you get red herrings.
                    I feel like you are talking to me here?

                    If so, no, I'm not?

                    Was just giving my input on the "should we do anything during night" convo.

                    I don't really care too much about what other people do, I get that this is a game and not everyone has as much free time as I do.

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #700
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      no...

                      ehhhh eod here now
                      Still don't get what you meant by this
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #701
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Ok cool let's do this.

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        Still don't get what you meant by this
                        So both Precarious and Raeko started off as null for me. Raeko being suspicious of Precarious isn't scummy in and of itself, but what scummy was this:

                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        really...? this is his last post

                        I don't buy it and idk how I really feel about anyone else

                        precarious
                        I don't buy it and idk how I really feel about anyone else
                        Precarious already stated his reasoning for why his posts aren't updated, and it's definitely within his meta to do so. She's played at least as many (probably more) games with Prec than I have, so attacking Precarious for that reasoning and not something else (I saw some voted for Precarious due to his reads list) makes Raeko look like she's grasping at straws more than anything.

                        Because we don't have flips, I can't analyze her posts in the context of the card flip. If Precarious is actually scum, then it looks really good for her; however, I don't know that. I'm going to operate on the read that I had before: that Precarious is super duper null. Perhaps even kinda town, considering that CFD at the end.

                        Whenever I would wolfread Jess, I looked for the same thing. Jess struggled a lot with fabricating wolf reads when she played the game, so I was able to easily peg her as a wolf both games she played on FFR. During Danganronpa, I voted (and accidentally bussed too hard sorry) Raeko for doing the same thing, and she was a wolf then. I don't know her meta really, but there could be a chance that she has issues with fabricating wolf reads when she's scum.

                        However, this isn't a very substantial read, which is why I was going to hold off until the next phase.

                        Neeee wasn't suspicious for suspecting Precarious in my eyes because, well, I'm assuming Neeee doesn't have much experience with the dude (especially after the "prec makes one-liners" comment). I actually really admire the way Precarious plays and I wish I were as patient as him to make content-laden posts... that's besides the point, though. Prec tries, y'all.

                        And with that, I gotta get to actually posting thoughts about the game... at some point.. huuuuuue.
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #702
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Night 1 has reached the midway point.

                          All night actions and blue role requests should be directed to me via PM or discord (The Ancardia Codex#8347).

                          Night 1 ends in 10 hours and 53 mins.
                          Last edited by FreezinIce; 10-23-2018, 12:07 PM.
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #703
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Syhto
                            That's why you kids and your fucking thunderdome are ridiculous and a bad move, it isnt thoughtful and solid enough. It seems to usually end in mislynches and people feeling bad about their votes. Fucking unfortunate.
                            this is a fair criticism

                            I do think there is method to the madness

                            its just pretty rare for me to be totally complacent with my vote going into the last few minutes, especially during EOD

                            I did want to say that no one will be seriously bothered by the way you're playing since you were saying something around that on d0. Play the game you're used to.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #704
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                              I feel like you are talking to me here?

                              If so, no, I'm not?

                              Was just giving my input on the "should we do anything during night" convo.

                              I don't really care too much about what other people do, I get that this is a game and not everyone has as much free time as I do.
                              I was just irritated when I read the post, don't worry about it.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #705
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                I've been reading the last hour and a half of EOD and trying to form better opinions of people from there, so here ya go:

                                I really like Neeee. They look like they're coming from a townie mindset, and I especially like their analysis of Charu (even though I guess this is kinda a confirmation bias thing, huh). Their issues with Charu's reads list, for example, are exactly the issues that I have. Mindmelding is usually a good thing, yeah?

                                I also still like Syhto. I think her posts are still a continuation of a townie mindset. However...

                                Originally posted by Syhto
                                . The whole thing with sunfan reading you right and you not being able to play well isn't cute as much as it is disappointing, fg, especially if you are a wolf.
                                HEY. ;____; I don't think I play poorly, especially as a wolf. And I'm mostly joking about the sunfan thing, but he has saved my butt in games since I am easily mislynched.
                                this isn't... this isn't.. like... super game-relevant information sorry ya girl was like "" irl

                                @neeee, why are you town-reading DBP? I don't see it. I don't have any sort of read on him RN

                                And I wonder what's up with Syhto wolf-reading MML? Like, I don't think it's wolfy; I just don't understand it.
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...