Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
he said words on d0 and that made me think he was not a great lynch
some of his questions were... good and maybe even great but not outside of his range etc etc
I don't think that I felt like he was playing differently around me or you so specifically comment on that part there
I will be keeping an eye on him and looking for one thing in particular
he said words on d0 and that made me think he was not a great lynch
some of his questions were... good and maybe even great but not outside of his range etc etc
I don't think that I felt like he was playing differently around me or you so specifically comment on that part there
I will be keeping an eye on him and looking for one thing in particular





Comment