TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Syhto
    BuMP it
    • Mar 2006
    • 2466

    #676
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Now that I think of it, Charu is probably right about that. It may not be good to talk too much game or accuse people. It would probably be better to just reflect rather than forming new theories.
    Originally posted by ~jrodd
    keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
    Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
    I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #677
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Makes sense thx charu

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #678
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Cool, I'll write walls alone if I have to.

        Comment

        • Syhto
          BuMP it
          • Mar 2006
          • 2466

          #679
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Then tmrw we will paint them red
          Originally posted by ~jrodd
          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #680
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            Cool, I'll write walls alone if I have to.
            I mean, you do you man. You are the only one that can do you, and that's a fact!


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #681
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Just don't try to do you unless... well... unless you really fancy you and want to do you and know a way to do you.

              Do you?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #682
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                i hate being unable to sleep =w=
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Syhto
                  BuMP it
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2466

                  #683
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Just don't try to do you unless... well... unless you really fancy you and want to do you and know a way to do you.

                  Do you?
                  *poetry snaps* ??
                  Originally posted by ~jrodd
                  keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                  Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                  I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #684
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    I'll do the ffa meme for starters.

                    1. Mellonxcollie - Null
                    2. indheart - Town ish
                    3. Wayward Vagabond - Town
                    4. DaBackpack - Null leaning wolf
                    5. Precarious - I believe was Town.
                    6. Roundbox - Town
                    7. Funnygirl555 - leaning Town
                    8. DarkManticoreX2 - Wolf
                    9. Charu - leaning Town
                    10. Anti-Pearl - leaning wolf
                    11. Syhto - leaning wolf
                    12. MML - Town
                    13. Sunfan - Null
                    14. Hakulyte - some nerd

                    Comment

                    • theknightsofneeee
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2016
                      • 4

                      #685
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu;4652482[B
                      ]It's more beneficial for the wolves usually. [/B]If you talk random gibberish like beginning of D1, then it should be alright. Just don't talk too much game at this point unless you really want to ask something.
                      btw IME this is not true, there are several benefits of night posting as a villager.

                      one is that it helps you find people who actually want to solve the game.

                      on MU someone did an analysis of players who posted during night time (when it was allowed in a couple games) and almost invariably the people who posted more often during the night phase were villagers. Wolves needed the break from wolfing/lying so they would bail on the night phases.

                      was a 48/24 phase as well IIRC

                      (post counts were much MUCH higher tho)

                      another is that it lets people talk about the circumstances of the lynch without actually having any wolf kills to talk about yet. lets people show their train of thought after the lynch and how it transforms when faced with new information (aka, allows people to prove that they're thinking critically about the game)

                      Comment

                      • theknightsofneeee
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2016
                        • 4

                        #686
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        I don't believe that haku actually has a read on my slot.

                        Don't think that necessarily makes him a wolf tho.

                        Comment

                        • Syhto
                          BuMP it
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2466

                          #687
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                          btw IME this is not true, there are several benefits of night posting as a villager.

                          one is that it helps you find people who actually want to solve the game.

                          on MU someone did an analysis of players who posted during night time (when it was allowed in a couple games) and almost invariably the people who posted more often during the night phase were villagers. Wolves needed the break from wolfing/lying so they would bail on the night phases.

                          was a 48/24 phase as well IIRC

                          (post counts were much MUCH higher tho)

                          another is that it lets people talk about the circumstances of the lynch without actually having any wolf kills to talk about yet. lets people show their train of thought after the lynch and how it transforms when faced with new information (aka, allows people to prove that they're thinking critically about the game)
                          nice
                          Originally posted by ~jrodd
                          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #688
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Actually, neee is more null town lean than wolfy. I didn't read like 80% of his posts that were meaningful.

                            Comment

                            • theknightsofneeee
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2016
                              • 4

                              #689
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                              I don't believe that haku actually has a read on my slot.

                              Don't think that necessarily makes him a wolf tho.
                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Actually, neee is more null town lean than wolfy. I didn't read like 80% of his posts that were meaningful.
                              lol

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #690
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Do you still think DBP is a villager ?

                                Comment

                                Working...