TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #2356
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Alright I decided to finally read the op and sabotage isn't what I thought it would be. I mean I guess it could still be sabotage because it's still a wheel of Fortune but someone gets to break the wheel so it could still be a sabotaged blue role

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2357
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      Alright I decided to finally read the op and sabotage isn't what I thought it would be. I mean I guess it could still be sabotage because it's still a wheel of Fortune but someone gets to break the wheel so it could still be a sabotaged blue role
      there is no evidence suggesting that is how sabotage works.

      If somebody asked for a blue role and got a fucked-up one (like the wheel of fortune one) or somebody asked for a blue role and didn't get one then we would know

      but I'm assuming that no sabotages have actually happened


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #2358
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        also read the fucking OP before you start spewing shit


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #2359
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also read the fucking OP before you start spewing shit
          Naahhhh

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #2360
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Also I'm glad to see you back in action dbp. Even if it only happened because you got seered red

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #2361
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Funny how that works huh

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2362
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                Also I'm glad to see you back in action dbp. Even if it only happened because you got seered red
                something something not phone posting anymore


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #2363
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  I've been phone posting for not only this game but pretty much the past 4-5 games. Sorry but not taking that as an excuse

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #2364
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    If the claim was just WV saying he got a seer check, I could see a rebuttal, but since the host himself did it, it feels hard to not believe.

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2365
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      I've been phone posting for not only this game but pretty much the past 4-5 games. Sorry but not taking that as an excuse
                      your posts are also only one line each


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2366
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        not really but if you're actually going to use that as reasoning I'm going to slap you in the face if I ever see you in person


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #2367
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          your posts are also only one line each
                          Which seems to be impossible for you to match

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          not really but if you're actually going to use that as reasoning I'm going to slap you in the face if I ever see you in person
                          I'd like to see you try short stuff

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2368
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            I'm going to ask you kindly to please drop the issue


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #2369
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              I'm going to ask you kindly to please drop the issue
                              Sure now that I know how hard phone posting is for you

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2370
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                Sure now that I know how hard phone posting is for you
                                I understand the feeling of "having nailed someone"

                                but you're being insolent. good night


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...