TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #2431
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    reminder that u cant move the purple vote once it has been cast
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #2432
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Backpack has gone silent


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #2433
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        He knows he's in a corner, guess it was too much of a hassle to keep up with the red check. Props for him for trying though, it's what I would've done.

        I'm in favor of purple voting for someone we're not gonna lynch today, but we think they're wolfin'.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #2434
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          I suggest wasting away the purple votes on DBP along with the lynch. That way we don't have to deal with bad surprises.

          Dabackpack

          It seems like my purple self-vote counted and cannot be moved. lol me.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #2435
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            man I don't WANNA cast a purple vote
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #2436
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I suggest wasting away the purple votes on DBP along with the lynch. That way we don't have to deal with bad surprises.

              Dabackpack

              It seems like my purple self-vote counted and cannot be moved. lol me.
              I mean, we can also do this, but that begs the question what this purple vote does.

              It could very well be something that stops a lynch from happening.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #2437
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                I mean, we can also do this, but that begs the question what this purple vote does.

                It could very well be something that stops a lynch from happening.
                that's so fucking stupid that it would genuinely piss me off if that's the mechanic
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #2438
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  It is the wheel of Fortune tarot card

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #2439
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    I've been thinking it over and preventing the lynch is the reason I don't want to vote dbp

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2440
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      if the purple vote prevents the lynch, it sure feels like the wolves don't know that because of how DBP acted after getting outed but w/e
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #2441
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        I've been thinking it over and preventing the lynch is the reason I don't want to vote dbp
                        I mean, by the same logic, the wheel could kill someone with purple votes and if it's not a wolf rip.

                        I think that's the safer play.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #2442
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I mean, by the same logic, the wheel could kill someone with purple votes and if it's not a wolf rip.

                          I think that's the safer play.
                          So then, use purple vote on someone we're not lynching, but are thinking are wolfin'

                          Simp


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #2443
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Okay, I just decided that I will play the only card I have despite not being happy about it.

                            Before this phase, I requested a blue role. I got Fortune Teller.

                            In the night, I could choose someone to know what's their role when they get one. It's a trigger type of role that stays until someone decide to ask for a role. It can be effective multiple nights in a row.

                            I checked Raeko. She's also a Fortune Teller, but obviously didn't get to receive a check yet.

                            I'm aware this doesn't decide anything for alignment, but Raeko has been kinda absent this phase and this is all I have. If she happens to get NK'd (if town) due to this, it's obviously going to be my fault, but I think it makes the game easier.

                            I also thought this was relevant to the Wheel of Fortune stuff, but I have no info about if this is really a thing or not.

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #2444
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Sounds like a role wolves could also get !_!

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #2445
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Haku/raeko/dbp confirmed wolves

                                Comment

                                Working...