TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #2416
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    God damn it haku

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #2417
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      I wanted to self purple vote

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #2418
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        I think I might be able to deal with this Wheel of Fortune stuff, but it's just a theory.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #2419
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          in b4 random awkward death.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #2420
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            No one claimed anything regarding inDheart going full Jesus and reviving yet ?

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #2421
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
              I wanted to self purple vote
              ...but you can't because you know what it does ?

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #2422
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Raeko you have 10 minutes to post anything.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #2423
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Okay, you're not here.

                  rip.

                  I'll do this tomorrow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #2424
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    No one claimed anything regarding inDheart going full Jesus and reviving yet ?
                    nah, the Jesus role needs to wait 3 days before it revives
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #2425
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      nah, the Jesus role needs to wait 3 days before it revives
                      I am effectively confused on if that's serious or not.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #2426
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        I'm going to assume my purple vote didn't count 'cause host said it had to be on another player.

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #2427
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          ...but you can't because you know what it does ?
                          I don't think it would be a good is all. Im confirmed so if I die I can still be accounted for. You or anyone else that isn't ind or charu or dbp is different

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I am effectively confused on if that's serious or not.
                          Lmao

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #2428
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            I think it either means you aren't the cursed wheel breaker or you are and freezin just hasn't checked the theead

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #2429
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Or maybe nothing resolves until eod

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #2430
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I am effectively confused on if that's serious or not.
                                its not serious, but the Jesus role does exist; I've only ever played with it in silly Christmas games in video before though
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...