TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #2566
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    BECAUSE I HAVE A NEW ONE DIPSHIT
    Bruh do you want a Snickers? It's Halloween go get a Snickers.

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2567
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      Bruh do you want a Snickers? It's Halloween go get a Snickers.
      there is no greater fury than being told you're lying when you're telling the truth

      it's like taking the polygraph all over again


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #2568
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        but yeah I do really need candy


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #2569
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          jesus christ

          I literally laid out my current guess about the game state and you're all autistically clinging to confirmation bias and ignoring shit I say
          It's not confirmation bias, the host...

          Quite literally

          ...Stated you're a red.

          If you're a miller or whatever the heck you're trying to convey, we'll try to pass that bridge if it ever comes up again. It's frustrating, I know, being some supposed miller, but at the same time, wanna know what most of the game sees?

          A host stating someone by the name of DaBackPack is seered red.

          All this other stuff you're saying in thread? No one, and I mean NO ONE can verify whatever is going on with your role. This is the first phase in which literally things are happening, but yet you're claiming past things have happened and no one was the wiser.

          So don't be discouraged to see negative reactions. Mellon_collie though stating he didn't even read you makes me hell-a concerned.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2570
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            It's not confirmation bias, the host...

            Quite literally

            ...Stated you're a red.

            If you're a miller or whatever the heck you're trying to convey, we'll try to pass that bridge if it ever comes up again. It's frustrating, I know, being some supposed miller, but at the same time, wanna know what most of the game sees?

            A host stating someone by the name of DaBackPack is seered red.

            All this other stuff you're saying in thread? No one, and I mean NO ONE can verify whatever is going on with your role. This is the first phase in which literally things are happening, but yet you're claiming past things have happened and no one was the wiser.

            So don't be discouraged to see negative reactions. Mellon_collie though stating he didn't even read you makes me hell-a concerned.
            Listen closely everybody

            Regardless of what happens to me this phase this next thing is very important

            The host is allowed to lie if hidden powers are in effect

            My red check is a lie, the KitB announcement was a lie

            There is no way for me to prove this. I know. But please for the love of god at least trust what I'm saying


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #2571
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              there is no greater fury than being told you're lying when you're telling the truth

              it's like taking the polygraph all over again
              I'm trying to understand why you decided to take the actions you took. Like I don't get how you say you couldn't have mentioned the double vote on manti because you had blue role if it takes an entire day to get the blue role you requested the previous night. So from when you requested it until you got it you had no blue role. Wouldn't it have been better to let the thread know what you did in case you get killed in the night before your new role is handed out?

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2572
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                No cardflips absolutely blows because this one piece of critical information that only I can validate at the moment has no way of ever being proven


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2573
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  dabackpack maybe I can free my own curse this way


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2574
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    I'm trying to understand why you decided to take the actions you took. Like I don't get how you say you couldn't have mentioned the double vote on manti because you had blue role if it takes an entire day to get the blue role you requested the previous night. So from when you requested it until you got it you had no blue role. Wouldn't it have been better to let the thread know what you did in case you get killed in the night before your new role is handed out?
                    there was no period between me having the vote and me getting this power where I didn't have A power I wanted to hide

                    except technically during the night


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #2575
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      So don't be discouraged to see negative reactions. Mellon_collie though stating he didn't even read you makes me hell-a concerned.
                      he??

                      also, did you read her posts? she said she was gonna be gone for the most of the night, lol
                      you didn't really seem to read her original posts about being voted purple either, lol

                      you proving that you didn't read her posts makes me hell-a disappointed
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #2576
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        Fuck off

                        Fuck off all of you if you're not going to read my shit
                        I'll take it up with the host if you're town in a way

                        I've read everything you've said
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2577
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'll take it up with the host if you're town in a way

                          I've read everything you've said
                          I'm not making value judgments on the host's actions this game

                          I'm simply stating them as fact

                          please listen to this even if you lynch me today


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #2578
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            So you requested a blue role two nights in a row

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #2579
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              he??

                              also, did you read her posts? she said she was gonna be gone for the most of the night, lol
                              you didn't really seem to read her original posts about being voted purple either, lol

                              you proving that you didn't read her posts makes me hell-a disappointed
                              My bad, but no, it seemed like she came in, slapped on a vote to backpack with a "lol didn't read".

                              I read she was going to be busy, you numbnuts, I just that was highly uncharacteristic of her is all.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2580
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                So you requested a blue role two nights in a row
                                jesus fucking christ yes


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...