TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #2536
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    I can prove that the host has lied

    The Manti/Raeko KitB was not actually a KitB

    Manti had an extra hidden vote on him

    and yet Freezin called it a KitB in the thread
    Nice proof


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #2537
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      No seriously, what in tardnation are you going on about? Why didn't you explain this start of phase?

      I mean, better late than right at EoD, but still.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #2538
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        If anything that you're saying is even remotely true, I echo thesunfan's sentiments.

        We're no longer playing TWG if whatever crazy scenario you're saying is actually, in fact, happening.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2539
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
          Did you hint at this before? Also how many times have you requested a role?
          I never hinted at it before

          and just twice


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #2540
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            dbp

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2541
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              If anything that you're saying is even remotely true, I echo thesunfan's sentiments.

              We're no longer playing TWG if whatever crazy scenario you're saying is actually, in fact, happening.
              I don't know what to say

              That's literally the truth

              Manti had an extra vote on him from me

              I wish I could share host info but that's against the rules

              you and sunfan will have to take up the false info stuff with freezin in postgame


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #2542
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                I never hinted at it before

                and just twice
                Why not hint at it or mention it afterwards when you lost the blue role?

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2543
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                  Why not hint at it or mention it afterwards when you lost the blue role?
                  because I got the blue role with my current power and didn't want to get NKed with it


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #2544
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    If anything that you're saying is even remotely true, I echo thesunfan's sentiments.

                    We're no longer playing TWG if whatever crazy scenario you're saying is actually, in fact, happening.
                    considering indheart has something similar, it's not beyond the scope of the mystery

                    however, I think this scenario reeks of major convenience
                    re: sunfan's note about timing if dbp = town

                    still no idea who I'm purpling though
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2545
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      like yeah I could have mentioned the vote thing in the middle of the night but discussing game state info in the night is a bad idea

                      then I got my role and kept my mouth shut about it

                      but then I realized that my role is actually probably the reason why I'm going to die here so I kind of have to tell you


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2546
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        I was pretty belligerent about that red check in the day start because you picked a fucking terrible target all things considered

                        now I'm here having to explain what I have


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #2547
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          because I got the blue role with my current power and didn't want to get NKed with it
                          What do you mean you got it with your current power

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2548
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            What do you mean you got it with your current power
                            I mean, I received the power I have now, and I didn't want to get nightkilled


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2549
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              "I got the blue that is my current power"


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #2550
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                What does that have to do with a power you had already used and lost!

                                Comment

                                Working...