TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #2476
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    It's bugging me that I forgot to put the space

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #2477
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      unvote
      since idk what the votes are I think inD said its 1 from insta
      i didn't say anything

      just that i'd vote if we were ready to start doing that, but i forgot that we're like th eonly people to purple vote

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #2478
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        hey wasn't purple the ITA color actually

        what if nothing happens bc shots are rigged

        what if someone's carrying a kill shot

        these are now thoughts

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #2479
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by inDheart
          hey wasn't purple the ITA color actually

          what if nothing happens bc shots are rigged

          what if someone's carrying a kill shot

          these are now thoughts
          FUCK THIS IS IT
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #2480
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            THAT'S WHAT THE PURPLE SHOT MEANS
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • mellon_collie
              FFR Player
              • May 2017
              • 156

              #2481
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              why do we have to shoot me

              I hope the action is something other than a shot

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #2482
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                why do we have to shoot me

                I hope the action is something other than a shot
                like a snail with a gun
                its slowly comin for ya
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #2483
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  I do seriously believe that inD is correct though
                  this probably has something to do with ITAs
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • mellon_collie
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2017
                    • 156

                    #2484
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    every single game I play any sort of suspicion on me has to do with how often/when I post and completely ignores the content of my posts

                    There's always some sort of invisible threshold of posts or insights I'm supposed to be hitting every game but I somehow never ever seem to make that threshold
                    There's no way Lar could just be pushing me again because it's his default push to make in any game right?? Rather than try and look for wolves which would require thought and effort, Lar defaults to pushing me for "not being a good player" or "not doing enough work"

                    Let's consider the following examples:


                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    For the record if I have to chose between Pre and Raeko for the Sk, that'll be a hard choice but unless Raeko decides to make one hell of a post I'd go with her being the SK right now. I don't have to make that decision right now though, so I won't.
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    First she'll have to post before that takes place and if history has taught me anything that'll be awhile. I'm sure she could get away with it for 2 days worth of play since everyone appears to be ignoring that slot right now and I fully, fully expect her to take advantage of that.


                    If she does post I'll have to read them and see if they show me anything. She just got done with a town game we where in and I've seen her as Wolf/SK plenty so I'll have to try and determine which one she's playing off that.

                    I'm pretty sure the slot is red though so I don't expect her to even reply to me, or look in the thread at all until tomorrow. We'll see.
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    I am 100% sure Raeko only goes after people who call her/inactives out. This is a few too many games of it happening to not be an intentional thing she does.

                    Also I laughed at the bolded. Yeah we do. Why we want you to do it.
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Raeko slightly trending down because defending that is pretty weak.
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Does it as both alignments. I probably would be more willing to vote her if she was actually active at this point.

                    This might have been a slow day but I am convinced we have had enough content that we do not need to policy lynch someone right now, which is all this is. Raeko not playing the game is how Raeko plays the game. Only when we have no other options would I default to that
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    So my scumpile as of now

                    Manti
                    YoshL
                    Raeko
                    And I still got a weird feeling on Haku


                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Raeko point me to where you did any serious work ever in like any game we've ever played in

                    Don't try and spin that garbage
                    I realize now that I didn't end up having a lot of time today so I kinda regret spending so much time on this post yesterday when I did have time but I was starting to get very annoyed by Lar continuing to push me after the reveal about DBP

                    suck on this ya dirty wolf get a new strategy

                    If you're town you wasted a bunch of time on another T/T with me so like let's not do that

                    But to me it seems just too wolfy and like you're trying to protect DBP/shift the topic away from him

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2485
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      I"m a dumbass


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2486
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        I think the purple votes are related to me somehow


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #2487
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          man
                          I have a dumb idea
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #2488
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            In da votecount

                            DBP (1): Haku

                            Unvote (2): sunfan, DBP

                            Eod in 3.5 hrs
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #2489
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Reminder that failing to cast a purple vote on a player will have consequences
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2490
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                I requested a blue role last night and got cursed with reversed "Strength"

                                Strength is a fucking tarot card

                                the theme of the power roles is the Tarot


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...