TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Byakuya Togami
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 2

    #256
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
    I want to help. I struggle to vote for who is the likely culprit...part of me feels like it is participating in...k-killing my friends... Toko ...s-sorry but I see her as choleric...creating division in the group... with no clear purpose...
    Could you expand on this a bit more?

    Comment

    • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 1

      #257
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Mondo Owada
      Taka looks bad because of his suss of me- he says I looked specifically like third party, but then he backtracked after I called him out on it and said hmm maybe you could be a wolf. It shows an informed mindset and I think he's maf because of it. If I knew who he was I might town read him but right now Taka is dangerous.
      it took me like 10 minutes to realise why you're calling me taka.

      I said you looked like 3rd party because you seemed to be a bit excessive about the wolf chat thing and it seemed odd that you would go on and on about it if you're a wolf, with the intention of distancing yourself from being a wolf. Obviously if you're anti town you do that with the mindset of, 'hey i'll do this and then they'll think, wait he can't be wolf he said that and that would be odd...'. But then you also mentioned you're taking steps to make the aquisitioner slip up if they go after you, you also said you can't be acquisitioner because of this.

      This means that not only are you behaving anti town (imo), but you are attempting to distance yourself from being a wolf and being the third party.

      I only learned about your 3rd party stuff after i made the comment you may be third party. Which is why I changed my mind and said hey you actually might be a wolf after all if you're distancing yourself from all anti town parties.

      i realise i wasn't clear/specific on why my viewpoint changed. but i didn't go oh hmmm im nervous lemme widen my narrowed suspicion

      Comment

      • Chihiro Fujisaki
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 3

        #258
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
        Could you expand on this a bit more?
        I will try...she seems to belittle others to appear strong... That is not true strength or courage... it does not help the investigation...I think.
        Originally posted by Mondo Owada
        **** chihiro has balls
        Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
        Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

        what's happening

        Comment

        • Chihiro Fujisaki
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 3

          #259
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          When Byakuya said he wanted to focus on others besides Aoi... and then immediately asked Junko another question about her... I felt his goal was truly to find the culprits...
          Originally posted by Mondo Owada
          **** chihiro has balls
          Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
          Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

          what's happening

          Comment

          • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 1

            #260
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
            S-sorry Kiyotaka, I meant this question...M-maybe you could explain it again...
            Chihiro, out of everything in this game, you have interacted with little, but you did seem interested in how I felt about the response i got from this question.

            what made you interested in that

            were you satisfied by his response?

            Comment

            • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 1

              #261
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Reads on a few player's that I wanted to ISO. I wanted to do a few more but I don't have time. We do have around 7 players that are playing very unsubstantially. the host has the 5th lowest post count. 5th!!!! 4 players are letting the host post more than them what the hell. but anyway here's 3 players

              Junko Enoshima
              Town lean


              Originally posted by Junko Enoshima
              I do not find Aoi's initial post suspicious. Those who think it is are thinking superficially, or are just scrambling to find accusations.
              Taking an opposing stance. Making comments to make her stance even more conflicting. Super early conflict that they don't need to get into, basically calling those who think Aoi is suspicious are dumb. Possible partner but it's a harsh defence for a buddy and would make a strong link so doubtful.

              Originally posted by Junko Enoshima
              I will vote anybody who tries to pretend that reading in to meta isn't a part of anon games. Don't try to high-road me.
              Coming across aggressively and threatening with a vote, i just find it towny

              Originally posted by Junko Enoshima
              Byakuya

              If you want to talk about posturing ---

              Somebody committing to a read and then toning it down with a generic "I just want to see more of her" is weak as fuck and should be punished.
              A very deep read. You can tell they are scum hunting.

              Originally posted by Junko Enoshima
              Dumbtells are not going to work this game
              Lookout out for dumbtells and immediately making the conclusion that this person is dumb telling about being a wolf. It doesn't seem like a point a wolf would immediately come up with


              Byakuya Togami
              tiny tiny town lean but still wary

              honestly haven't felt much from them apart from seemingly actively helping town.
              My iso on them is a bit dry compared to how much they've posted but i do like these posts:


              Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
              So I know we've made different conclusions on Aoi, but I'm glad someone else saw what I saw.

              I'm going to back off of Aoi for a while now anyway and focus on other people. I'm probably not being productive right now...
              I like 'someone else saw what I saw' it reads to me as they have a genuine viewpoint on Aoi that they're keeping in their mind as they play and are looking to see who else has views on Aoi.

              Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
              I'm not a person of my own word. RIP.



              Could you explain why for those of us who aren't on the same page?

              I'm done now... I'm done now...
              I like this because they seem excited to keep digging into Aoi and try catch anti town. They're interested in hearing more from them. Also how they wanted to take a break from Aoi looks good because they wanted to open up to more views on other players, aware there is more than 1 anti town and there are more people to be looked at rather than just tunnelling.


              =bad posts
              Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
              I disagree with this sentiment. People who worry about how they're received are more scummy to me.
              I don't like this because it suggests to me that he has forgotten/has no fear of the identity wolf. I think it's fine to be worry how you're received this game, you need to be wary you're not being so obvious about who your real account is


              Toko Fukawa
              neutral

              Toko has been very reserved this game and I don't like it. I can't tell if its flavor or not

              I'm not gonna quote any posts but they're all just wayy too reserved I just feel like they might be town for it? But at the same time there is nothing they've done for me to read into it as inherently towny. They're just keeping everything very short and to the point with little/no explanation or added opinion. There's also like no personality in any post they make.

              I would rather not lynch Toko, I think we have better options in Aoi or Mondo or Leon

              Comment

              • Chihiro Fujisaki
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 3

                #262
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                Chihiro, out of everything in this game, you have interacted with little, but you did seem interested in how I felt about the response i got from this question.

                what made you interested in that

                were you satisfied by his response?
                Your question... and then change of subject to Leon...I thought was out of place...but that was also because I misunderstood what Byakuya meant by telling you "that's bad"... I think...

                His answer to you was what I expected...Your answer to me was alright...I think...
                Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                **** chihiro has balls
                Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                what's happening

                Comment

                • Mondo Owada
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 0

                  #263
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Looking back at certain players, post #58 from fukawa rubs me the wrong way.
                  "Nothing there is worth it" regarding aoi. They also threw random shade at me for averaging the maf kills at 1.5

                  My internet is acting up so I may have to breaking this post into player by player sections. Sorry.

                  Comment

                  • Mondo Owada
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 0

                    #264
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Kyoko's #142 stands out because it's a lot of microanalysis that ultimately ends in a "Idk" conclusion. I also pick on people who use big words.

                    Mukuro could be the acqui. At this point their silence is deafening.

                    Chihiro is best boy. I feel obligated to town read him out of guilt.

                    Everyone else is scummy because in a game like this inactivity is more scummy than null.

                    Sorry I can't do better atm.

                    Comment

                    • Aoi Asahina
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 0

                      #265
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                      oh actually Aoi i do want you to respond to this still
                      Kiyotaka, I am not hiding my identity because I highly doubt anyone will guess who I am. I feel safe in knowing the only way I will not continue playing is if I'm lynched, wolfed, or aquisitioned. It is a high risk high reward because I'm sure if someone does research, I could be outed and killed. Which would be unfortunate.

                      Comment

                      • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 1

                        #266
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        yeah please dont lynch Aoi.

                        them being new to ffr twg makes a bunch of your points mute. they arent pretending like they have an extra disadvantage over all of us- they actually do

                        Comment

                        • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 1

                          #267
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Aoi Asahina
                          I am weary of playing this game as I do not have known experience of who everyone is and won't be able to judge the posts accordingly. I will do my best though.
                          is a wolf really going to say this??

                          'hey im the identity wolf and because this is an anon game im super disadvantaged in fulfilling my purpose.'

                          no

                          Comment

                          • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 1

                            #268
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            it is possible they are faking being new???

                            perhaps as a wolf tactic or even a human tactic????

                            they didnt exactly come out and straight openly say clearly they were new to ffr twg, they kind of said it more subtly over a few posts. I did actually have to ask them to confirm it.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #269
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Votecount:


                              Aoi: (3) Celestia, Byakuya, Mundo
                              Kiyotaka: (1) Hifumi
                              Byakuya: (1) Junko
                              Mundo: (1) Kiyotaka
                              Toko: (1) Chihiro

                              Unvote: Sakura


                              Phase ends June 15th @9:00pm server
                              :59 = good
                              :00 = bad


                              Last edited by Xiz; 06-14-2018, 07:41 PM.

                              Comment

                              • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 1

                                #270
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                can we maybe interrogate Aoi on it???

                                like what site are you from?? does any other frequent ffr players play at your site?? are you comfortable in answering these???

                                are you a human faking being new to hide from the identity wolf???

                                Comment

                                Working...