TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Byakuya Togami
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 2

    #241
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Makes sense at this point in the game.

    Comment

    • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 1

      #242
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      I’m still waiting on the guy with the yellow background to appear again

      Comment

      • Mondo Owada
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 0

        #243
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        I'm waiting for pretty much anyone to appear again.

        Comment

        • Byakuya Togami
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 2

          #244
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          I'm here

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #245
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Votecount:


            Aoi: (3) Celestia, Byakuya, Mundo
            Makoto: (1) Chihiro
            Kiyotaka: (1) Hifumi
            Byakuya: (1) Junko
            Mundo: (1) Kiyotaka

            Unvote: Sakura


            Phase ends June 15th @9:00pm
            :59 = good
            :00 = bad



            Comment

            • Byakuya Togami
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 2

              #246
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              kik kik kik

              Comment

              • Toko Fukawa
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #247
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                Also you’ve given like 0 thought on anyone this game so you’re one to talk looooool
                Inaccurate. I have stated my thoughts on a few players. You are one of them.

                Comment

                • Aoi Asahina
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 0

                  #248
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                  If they were a wolf they wouldn't have to worry about hiding their identity. That's my best guess.
                  Mondo, I don't know if you recall but the acquisitioner can guess who I am as a backup incase their chosen victim is blocked. Even if I was a wolf, I would still need to worry about my identity to be put into the light. This type of thinking is what I'm talking about, about twisting my words into their own perspective to make me look like a scum role.
                  Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                  I’m still waiting on the guy with the yellow background to appear again
                  I can only assume you mean me Kiyotaka, what is it that you are looking for from me?

                  Comment

                  • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 1

                    #249
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Toko Fukawa
                    Inaccurate. I have stated my thoughts on a few players. You are one of them.
                    i mean it's really only Aoi

                    Originally posted by Aoi Asahina
                    I can only assume you mean me Kiyotaka, what is it that you are looking for from me?
                    no no no

                    theres a man with real ugly hair and a yellow background

                    Comment

                    • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 1

                      #250
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      his name is leon

                      his hair actually isnt that ugly but his beard is

                      Comment

                      • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 1

                        #251
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        gosh my avatar is SO UGLY and i hate it i want to change it so much

                        Comment

                        • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 1

                          #252
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
                          I bet I have the least amount of posts right now. That will change! Probably!
                          hey Mukuro you made this post which makes it seem like you were gonna put in some effort, but you've made no post after this

                          you've made 3 posts and the others are basically just 'fuck'

                          Comment

                          • Mondo Owada
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 0

                            #253
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Some preliminary thoughts before my actual reads list:
                            Celestia stands out to me as a pro-town player. She sounds very genuine in her posts and she doesn't sound like she'd be very good at acting.

                            Aoi is my prime suspicion, so I don't need to say much there.

                            Junko is attached to aoi tentatively but If aoi is villa junko isn't necessarily the same. They did call someone out on a gimmick which is a bit eh but what can you do.

                            Leon is an interesting case, as he showed up to defend aoi and then vanished again. Slightly suspicious.

                            Byakuya has been present but is coming off as "I know the right things to say and I'm going to say them instead of something that could make me suspicious." If he is maf, it'll be hard to catch him out on it. It worries me that he isn't leaving a strong impression on me despite having good posts.

                            Taka looks bad because of his suss of me- he says I looked specifically like third party, but then he backtracked after I called him out on it and said hmm maybe you could be a wolf. It shows an informed mindset and I think he's maf because of it. If I knew who he was I might town read him but right now Taka is dangerous.

                            Nobody else is making much of an impression on my mind, so I'll need to put in some effort and actually look at people case by case. Sit tight.

                            Comment

                            • Chihiro Fujisaki
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 3

                              #254
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              I want to help. I struggle to vote for who is the likely culprit...part of me feels like it is participating in...k-killing my friends... Toko ...s-sorry but I see her as choleric...creating division in the group... with no clear purpose...
                              Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                              **** chihiro has balls
                              Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                              Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                              what's happening

                              Comment

                              • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 1

                                #255
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                                Why aren’t you hiding your identity

                                Why openly say you’re not from ffr
                                oh actually Aoi i do want you to respond to this still

                                Comment

                                Working...