TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makoto Naegi
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 0

    #406
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
    [twgv]Chihiro[twgv] what was that?
    I mean it could have been a blatant attempt to bail out a partner but I'm not sure that's the most likely outcome yet

    Comment

    • Makoto Naegi
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 0

      #407
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      If Chihiro ends up flipping wolf then aoi is lock town to me.

      Comment

      • Byakuya Togami
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 2

        #408
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        Chihiro did switch to Junko after Kiyotaka voted for Sayaka. Maybe she didn't actually want Sayaka to die.

        Comment

        • Sakura Ogami
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 0

          #409
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Hello does this mean I have a phantom on me now?


          As an aside good job friends, it's crazy the kitb had a wolf-aqui-??? in it on d0

          I looked everything over and uh, frankly I still think a lot of the Aoi stuff is being misinterpreted, and based on who I think Aoi is, I think Aoi is clear town for the time being; them being new is more to being new to anon games I'm fairly sure.
          That or I'm totally wrong, eheheh.


          As a thing that I should've covered d0 but didn't because I was a piece of shit for d0, does anyone have any tips for actually... remembering anything that happens in an anon game like this? All the names blend together except for the couple really unique character designs, but even then I don't remember names which makes analysis hard.

          Only thing that sticks out is roleplaying, which I think is wolfy by nature and shrouds intent. I don't much like Chihiro! Maybe not due to the roleplaying, but perhaps the roleplaying is what made them stick out to me and made me remember them not seeming like a friend


          I'll actually be here this time!!!!!!!!

          Comment

          • Sakura Ogami
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 0

            #410
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            did I accidentally sheep people

            Comment

            • Byakuya Togami
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 2

              #411
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Did you read the whole thread yet, Sakura?

              Comment

              • Sakura Ogami
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #412
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                I've read it like how a child would read something like harry potter
                only the pretty colours stood out to me but at least I get an e for affort

                Comment

                • Makoto Naegi
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 0

                  #413
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Breaking news: it's a bad idea to lock clear people when the aquisitioner exists.

                  Oops2.

                  Buildings a town circle is of questionable value I guess till the aquist dies

                  Comment

                  • Sakura Ogami
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 0

                    #414
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Makoto Naegi
                    Breaking news: it's a bad idea to lock clear people when the aquisitioner exists.

                    Oops2.

                    Buildings a town circle is of questionable value I guess till the aquist dies

                    can you elaborate on this a teensy bit please

                    Comment

                    • Sakura Ogami
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 0

                      #415
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      I don't think it's essential to fully reset on people just because of acqui... Like yeah you need to be flexible but it's still poor practice to completely disregard anything at the start of a new phase

                      Comment

                      • Mukuro Ikusaba
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 0

                        #416
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        hey what'd I miss lol

                        Comment

                        • Yasuhiro Hagakure
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 0

                          #417
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Aight so:

                          Kiyotaka looks p good after that swap to a wolf.
                          Chihiro looks p awful after the subsequent vote-off.

                          From a flavour perspective, changing the avatars after death is neat. A+

                          Comment

                          • Mukuro Ikusaba
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 0

                            #418
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            oh man junko was the aqui. good thing he wasn't a wolf or that would've made me look really shitty because I was totally going to just sheep everything they said because of the anime or game or w/e dongdangrompa is

                            Comment

                            • Yasuhiro Hagakure
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 0

                              #419
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              And, I know, Obvious Reads 101, but despite acquistioner, I feel it's still important to focus on that.

                              Comment

                              • Mukuro Ikusaba
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #420
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                oh junko is a girl. what a dudely name for a chick

                                Comment

                                Working...