TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celestia Ludenberg
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 1

    #331
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Toko Fukawa
    I will inform you this persona and speech gimmick was chosen pregame. I know nothing about the game this character is from.
    I agree with you on this. I didn't pay enough attention to your posts. There's no hidden messages related to Danganronpa in them.

    Comment

    • Celestia Ludenberg
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 1

      #332
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Well, good luck! I'm staying on Aoi.

      If you find something better, don't hesitate!

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #333
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        Votecount:


        Aoi: (2) Celestia, Mundo
        Kiyotaka: (1) Hifumi
        Byakuya: (1) Junko
        Mundo: (1) Kiyotaka
        Toko: (1) Chihiro
        Sayaka: (1) Byakuya

        Unvote: Sakura


        Phase ends June 15th @9:00pm
        :59 = good
        :00 = bad


        Last edited by Xiz; 06-15-2018, 01:50 PM.

        Comment

        • Leon Kuwata
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 0

          #334
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Celestia Ludenberg
          I think we were at a good place to be fair.

          There's still room for projection and feigning ignorance.

          I can see a wolf post #114.

          I won't unvote unless I get a better feel of her real intentions.
          How is this a wolfy post? This is like giving a map to a treasure but it's just a map to the local McDonald's Playland and you just say "figure it out yourself"
          Not helping broski

          Comment

          • Leon Kuwata
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 0

            #335
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Mondo Owada
            I mean, if Aoi did focus on other people you would 75% chance call them out on deflecting.
            I like this analysis from Owada

            Comment

            • Leon Kuwata
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 0

              #336
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
              The one substantial post Kiyotaka made is something I liked. He was prodding Leon for information.
              Unfortunately I answered the prod in the post i made after it with justification so it was fire and forget situation

              Comment

              • Leon Kuwata
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #337
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                I was also of the thought that Aoi could be a new player to ffr twg, but their response doesn’t show that so idk what they were doing and I’m sus of them

                I feel like mundo has acted weird with the wolf chat thing and quickly agreed with what others said regarding wolf chat rather than being more soughtful for a confirm e answer

                Could be 3rd party tbh
                They probably just can't handle Japanese names well.
                The Mondo thing (not Mundo) is a bit much though considering his other posts. Last game had the SK make some dumb tells but the rest of their posts made the dumb tell seem purposeful (i think that's where the game went) so they died. Both your reasoning and my reasoning are stretches so we should just agree that this point sucks and we should both feel ashamed

                Comment

                • Leon Kuwata
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 0

                  #338
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                  since you obviously haven't been noticing the steps I'm taking to ensure I don't get taken over.
                  I make my one post, then see this one. This quote is stinky! Yuck!

                  Comment

                  • Leon Kuwata
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 0

                    #339
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Reading all this roleplay from Chihiro and Sayaka makes me want to do it too but this character is a butt munch and there are 11037 reasons why

                    Comment

                    • Makoto Naegi
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 0

                      #340
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Celestia Ludenberg
                      Well, good luck! I'm staying on Aoi.

                      If you find something better, don't hesitate!
                      Found a wolf. That was ez

                      Comment

                      • Makoto Naegi
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 0

                        #341
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        celestia

                        Comment

                        • Makoto Naegi
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 0

                          #342
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Elaboration to follow later

                          Comment

                          • Byakuya Togami
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 2

                            #343
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                            Unfortunately I answered the prod in the post i made after it with justification so it was fire and forget situation
                            I thought Kiyotaka was coming from a townie mindset when making that post. It didn't change my opinion of you. Right now, I don't have one.

                            Comment

                            • Byakuya Togami
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 2

                              #344
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              makoto why

                              Comment

                              • Byakuya Togami
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 2

                                #345
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                I like Kyoko's recent post.

                                Comment

                                Working...