TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 1

    #376
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
    I agree with content wolves as posted earlier
    what does this mean

    Comment

    • Byakuya Togami
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 2

      #377
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      I have a pretty firm town read on Celestia. Not swinging that way.

      I should get my vote off of Sayaka. I'll probably join the Aoi wagon if nothing better presents itself

      Comment

      • Byakuya Togami
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 2

        #378
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        oh wait that was a game changer chihiro

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #379
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Votecount:


          Aoi: (2) Celestia, Mundo
          Kiyotaka: (1) Hifumi
          Byakuya: (1) Junko
          Mundo: (1) Kiyotaka
          Sayaka: (2) Byakuya, Chihiro
          Celestia: (1) Makoto

          Unvote: Sakura


          Phase ends June 15th @9:00pm server
          :59 = good
          :00 = bad



          Comment

          • Byakuya Togami
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 2

            #380
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            It would be nice if either Aoi or Sayaka were posting.

            Comment

            • Chihiro Fujisaki
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 3

              #381
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              I feel bad...b-because her role-playing made me happy... even if it does not seem difficult to fake...but I feel good about who I am now voting with... and I prefer it to most other choices...

              I had hoped Kyoko would vote with me on Toko, or I would have changed sooner...
              Originally posted by Mondo Owada
              **** chihiro has balls
              Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
              Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

              what's happening

              Comment

              • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 1

                #382
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                I have a pretty firm town read on Celestia. Not swinging that way.

                I should get my vote off of Sayaka. I'll probably join the Aoi wagon if nothing better presents itself
                I dont understand why you would want to change your vote when it had been tied 2nd place

                Comment

                • Byakuya Togami
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 2

                  #383
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Why are voting with me? Did you also find Sayaka's posts to be off or what?

                  Comment

                  • Chihiro Fujisaki
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 3

                    #384
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    I would be willing to try to start a vote on Leon...I think...if he will not take a stance here...
                    Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                    **** chihiro has balls
                    Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                    Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                    what's happening

                    Comment

                    • Kyoko Kirigiri
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 10

                      #385
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Junko Enoshima
                      I don't think Aoi is as new as they suggest
                      Originally posted by Junko Enoshima
                      I take back my "hard" town read because I'm nearly certain there's some duplicity with her outward projection, but I'm not fully revoking it because more often than not, aspects of her mindset are not being obfuscated
                      Okay, the more I look over this, the more it bothers me. I actually agree with the implication in the first quote. Aoi's responses sort of betray familiarity with the game at least, if not with this community (and even that's questionable). But the second post is really problematic, because it's couched so weirdly. The sense I got yesterday was that Junko was town-reading Aoi due to how Aoi was being pursued. But early heat of that nature is far more likely to come from town, which doesn't in and of itself lean town or wolf on Aoi.

                      Junko then revoked their "hard town read" given "duplicity with her outward projection"--which I assume reflects the immediately prior post. That's a reasonable position to take. But then there's "I'm not fully revoking it because more often than not, aspects of her mindset are not being obfuscated." What does that even mean? Hard town is a definitive statement--just say your position is softening if that's what it is. This feels like a lot of linguistic gymnastics to maintain a tenuous position--which is only reasonable if one is trying to leverage a guaranteed read that isn't really supported by the game. And to have such a read implies extra knowledge.

                      Combined with the overly mechanical vote on Byakuya and their total absence today despite high post count thus far, Junko seems like the best option so far.

                      Junko Enoshima

                      Comment

                      • Byakuya Togami
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 2

                        #386
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                        I dont understand why you would want to change your vote when it had been tied 2nd place
                        Sayaka was tied with a couple other people, and no one else was talking about Sayaka.

                        Comment

                        • Byakuya Togami
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 2

                          #387
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Ok I'm really not comfortable with you voting with me, Chihiro. I hope you answer my question before EOD.

                          Comment

                          • Chihiro Fujisaki
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 3

                            #388
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Sayaka is pretty null to me...I do dislike the lack of any wolf reads as you pointed out...
                            Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                            **** chihiro has balls
                            Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                            Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                            what's happening

                            Comment

                            • Byakuya Togami
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 2

                              #389
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              I'm going to be suspicious of you if Sayaka's lynched and flips town.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #390
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Votecount:


                                Aoi: (2) Celestia, Mundo
                                Kiyotaka: (1) Hifumi
                                Byakuya: (1) Junko
                                Mundo: (1) Kiyotaka
                                Sayaka: (2) Byakuya, Chihiro
                                Celestia: (1) Makoto
                                Junko: (1) Kyoko

                                Unvote: Sakura


                                Phase ends June 15th @9:00pm server
                                :59 = good
                                :00 = bad



                                Comment

                                Working...