TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makoto Naegi
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 0

    #91
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Mondo Owada
    You and me both.
    We can't all be the main character

    Or a non ugly waifu.

    Just turn on hard mode and disable avatars


    Hehehe

    Comment

    • Leon Kuwata
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 0

      #92
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      e3 could have been better

      Comment

      • Mondo Owada
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 0

        #93
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        If I'm thinking of who you're thinking of, they'll post more. If I'm not thinking of who you're thinking of, good, cause I don't think that's them anyway (but like I said I won't really know who's who this game)

        Comment

        • Makoto Naegi
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 0

          #94
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Here's my thoughts on aoi:

          The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

          Comment

          • Makoto Naegi
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 0

            #95
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
            e3 could have been better
            Are you one of those people that don't like smash? Or octopath traveler?


            Cause u seem like one of those people

            Comment

            • Mondo Owada
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 0

              #96
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              That's a Shakespeare line that basically means "she's suss af dawg "

              Comment

              • Makoto Naegi
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #97
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Or FE

                There were a lot of good games announced and showed off so it's a success in my books

                Comment

                • Makoto Naegi
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 0

                  #98
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                  That's a Shakespeare line that basically means "she's suss af dawg "
                  Ya but quoting Shakespeare is cooler than saying that.

                  Comment

                  • Mondo Owada
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 0

                    #99
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    New challenge: continue this game for 3 hours realtime using only Shakespeare quotes.

                    Comment

                    • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 1

                      #100
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      “No”

                      Comment

                      • Byakuya Togami
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 2

                        #101
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Junko Enoshima
                        I do not find Aoi's initial post suspicious. Those who think it is are thinking superficially, or are just scrambling to find accusations.
                        At this stage of the game, superficial shit works. It's all we got.

                        Unless you have better ideas.

                        Comment

                        • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 1

                          #102
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                          obviously joking here but fr I feel like it's too easy of a thing to latch on to
                          1/5 needs more effort
                          Why are you dismissing it without giving your actual thoughts on it other than ‘easy to latch on to’. Make your own comments on it, why are you reading possibility townie?

                          Comment

                          • Mukuro Ikusaba
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 0

                            #103
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            FUCKING SHIT

                            Comment

                            • Mondo Owada
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 0

                              #104
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Mukuro was not asquisitioned.

                              Comment

                              • Sakura Ogami
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #105
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                With a name like this, I thought I would be a girl.......... guess I'll have to look up some genderbend fan art


                                Hello, I don't know anything about dragonropa, is there a character I should be allied with/against for lore reasons?

                                Comment

                                Working...