TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 1

    #316
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Celestia Ludenberg
    What made you reach that conclusion ?

    Is it Mondo's progression on Aoi or something else ?
    Mondo vs Aoi was weird yes, and he managed to have the topic focused on it for a bit and it was just a bit excessive for such a minor thing. I didn’t like them then trying to distance them from being a wolf, and also blatantly saying they can’t be acquisitioner because of how they’re posting. He also OMGUS’d me, trying to say things weren’t looking good for me and retracted it soon after.

    He just looks a lot worse than Aoi to me

    Comment

    • Sayaka Maizono
      Forum User
      • Jun 2018
      • 7

      #317
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Please don't mind those double posts up there ^^;

      You can just read the first one!! The others were just trying to make it shorter so that this pesky forum would like me~ there is no difference in the content!

      Comment

      • Byakuya Togami
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 2

        #318
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        It wasn't just Mondo who thought Aoi's post was weird, though. That first post of hers was weird.

        Comment

        • Byakuya Togami
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 2

          #319
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Got any scum reads Sayaka?

          Comment

          • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 1

            #320
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            I didn’t think the initial pickup was weird, it’s just how he treated it

            Comment

            • Celestia Ludenberg
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 1

              #321
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              I have Mondo as a solid town who is trying to investigate and push the game forward by doing these actions.

              It can be seen as hindering, but I don't see bad intentions.

              Comment

              • Mondo Owada
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #322
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Reading. I think Taka being suss of me is bad. Looks like now he's trying to double up on the acqui accusation? I don't think my reads are going to change at all and aoi is bad vibes man.

                Comment

                • Byakuya Togami
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 2

                  #323
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  I don't find Mondo scummy right now either. At least he's contributing to the discussion. I don't want to see him lynched today.

                  Comment

                  • Byakuya Togami
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 2

                    #324
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    I would really like to speak to Sayaka more. Are other people noticing that she's only giving town reads and bouncing?

                    Comment

                    • Mondo Owada
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 0

                      #325
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      I'm not voting for anyone with more than 30 posts today go ham.

                      Comment

                      • Byakuya Togami
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 2

                        #326
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Sayaka. My vote was on Aoi anyway, which isn't a productive vote at the moment.

                        Comment

                        • Kyoko Kirigiri
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 10

                          #327
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Junko Enoshima
                          You'll just have to take my word for it.
                          Uh, why? Since everyone's anonymous, you can't even appeal to past track record. No one has any information yet, so all we can go off of is what everyone has said so far--and if there's something that's been said to make you think this, you haven't shared it with the class.

                          Originally posted by Junko Enoshima
                          I take back my "hard" town read because I'm nearly certain there's some duplicity with her outward projection, but I'm not fully revoking it because more often than not, aspects of her mindset are not being obfuscated
                          I mean, I feel the "oh, you flip-flopped; that's bad" mentality is one of those most corrosive perspectives someone can have in this game, but you basically did so in the same series of posts without anything new happening. More to the point, it only happened because you made an unnecessary and ultimately meaningless "hard town" reading earlier that was unsupported by any explanation on your part.

                          Anyway, your post here doesn't make a whole lot of sense. If Aoi is misrepresenting their experience/style, then I don't see how you can make clear claims about their mindset anyway.

                          Comment

                          • Toko Fukawa
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 0

                            #328
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
                            I will try...she seems to belittle others to appear strong... That is not true strength or courage... it does not help the investigation...I think.
                            I think I have really belittled anyone. Just been very strightforward.

                            Comment

                            • Toko Fukawa
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 0

                              #329
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Toko Fukawa
                              I think I have really belittled anyone. Just been very strightforward.
                              Have not***

                              Comment

                              • Toko Fukawa
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #330
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Celestia Ludenberg
                                Toko is doing the same as you, roleplaying their Danganronpa character.

                                The content feel unique enough. I don't sense anything off.

                                Am I missing something ?
                                I will inform you this persona and speech gimmick was chosen pregame. I know nothing about the game this character is from.

                                Comment

                                Working...