TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sakura Ogami
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 0

    #106
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    I don't think Aoi came off weird
    I like Mondo's early vote for now in response though
    Out of these 3 in question I don't like Celestia's followup

    everyone else involved is irrelevant to me

    i also dont think anything that happened regarding Aoi is really relevant either though

    Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    i can tell this game will be poop for me when it comes to remembering names

    Japanese names are dumb
    me too thanks

    Comment

    • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 1

      #107
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Wow boi u ugly

      Comment

      • Sakura Ogami
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 0

        #108
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        Yes but my scar gets all the ladies

        Comment

        • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 1

          #109
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Why do so many people have such ugly hair

          This anime sux

          Comment

          • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 1

            #110
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Your hair looks like a literal mop

            Comment

            • Sakura Ogami
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 0

              #111
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              I don't mind orange hair dude with the chin tail's hair, and that girl with the huge pigtails has a well designed appearance
              spiky afro isn't bad either

              Comment

              • Sakura Ogami
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #112
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                um excuse me

                Kiyotaka japaneselastname

                Comment

                • Hifumi Yamada
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 0

                  #113
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                  i can tell this game will be poop for me when it comes to remembering names

                  Japanese names are dumb
                  I cannot stand idly by and let such racism exist within our game.

                  Kiyotaka Ishimaru

                  Comment

                  • Yasuhiro Hagakure
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 0

                    #114
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    This hairstyle is absurd. Lucio had the right idea of what to do with this and my care level for Overwatch is minimal at best...

                    Comment

                    • Sakura Ogami
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 0

                      #115
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Anyways I shall research the characters of this game through deviantart and tumblr, which is objectively the best way to research this kind of thing

                      unvote because I've come to agree my hair is moppish

                      Comment

                      • Aoi Asahina
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 0

                        #116
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                        Actually though aoi
                        Hello there Mondo. I am sorry you think that I am a bad guy because of how I entered the thread. Knowing who people are is a big part of the game, so knowing not who anyone is makes the game much harder. For me at least.
                        Originally posted by Celestia Ludenberg
                        I second the Aoi vote.

                        No matter who the enemy may be, those who can't adapt will be first to die.

                        I got a message saying my first post needed moderator approval. It went away the second try.
                        I do not like this easy latch on going with Mondo. It looks like a joke vote, but if the votes on me do not digress, they can easily say they had good reason. If anyone is a suspect to me, It's Celestia.
                        Originally posted by Celestia Ludenberg
                        I voted you due to: "I do not have known experience of who everyone is".

                        It felt like you had to share with everyone that you didn't knew more information about the game than the rest of the town players.

                        That's currently more suspicious than everything else in the thread.
                        I do not see how that is suspicious as I am not sure everyone is at a disadvantage with anonymous screennames.
                        Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                        I agree with this and would like to hear a response
                        I hope my answers above have helped alleviate any bad thoughts you may have on me.
                        Originally posted by Junko Enoshima
                        I do not find Aoi's initial post suspicious. Those who think it is are thinking superficially, or are just scrambling to find accusations.
                        I would like to thank you Junko. I did not mean to give off a bad vibe to the player pool and have everyone look at me with dismay.
                        Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                        I'm trying to give an avenue for people to discuss by asking about General thoughts on aoi but nobody is really saying any more than the couple people who have already commented on it.

                        I think junko might be aligned with aoi as well.
                        This connection between us seems superficial, even to you. I don't feel you believe this, but you are throwing it in there for foreshadowing. I find this thinking sketchy in the least.
                        Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                        Just ignoring how awkward and sketchy aoi's post is and feels like an interaction that *could* be s/s. I think it's weirder that junko didn't find aoi's statement unusual than it is to think aoi isn't suspicious for it- cause aoi's post is undeniably weird.
                        I did not think it was a weird statement to make. If I thought it was going to be read this way, I am unsure if I would of made the post in the first place.
                        Originally posted by Junko Enoshima
                        I will vote anybody who tries to pretend that reading in to meta isn't a part of anon games. Don't try to high-road me.
                        Thank you Junko. Meta is a big part of the game to me, and not knowing everyone throws a damper on things. I am catching on though. People saying they do or do not know about the characters does help in aiding my progress on who they might be.
                        Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                        It's not that aoi is looking for who's who, it's that they made a painfully self-aware post that simultaneously reads as "ignore me I'm bad" and "look at me I'm trying" and the fact that you respected it as anything more than literal horse**** is equally odd
                        I find it odd that you say respect it anything more than horseshit, yet you put such a prominent case on it in the other direction.
                        Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                        Aoi is the easiest mislynch let's get her
                        This thinking is absurd, joking or not. Someone stated we have 2 mislynches at most if things go sour, why help the enemy team?
                        Originally posted by Hifumi Yamada
                        I cannot stand idly by and let such racism exist within our game.

                        Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                        Racism is never cool. Some Japanese names are interesting, just like any other kind of names in the world.

                        Over all so far. I'm not like Celestial and Mondo. Mondo is playing too strong against me solely based on my opening post. They are trying to make a fire in the rain. As for Celestial, latching on isn't a good thing to do in the werewolf game. Never looks good on a player.

                        I do not feel confident enough to place a vote on anyone as we still have a lot of time to think and push later.

                        Comment

                        • Mondo Owada
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 0

                          #117
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          unvote for now. I want to see more from her, but that's probably enough atm.

                          Comment

                          • Toko Fukawa
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 0

                            #118
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Aoi Asahina
                            Racism is never cool. Some Japanese names are interesting, just like any other kind of names in the world.
                            I think I am in need of changing of a stance held earlier. Aoi can go.

                            Comment

                            • Toko Fukawa
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 0

                              #119
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Sakura Ogami
                              Anyways I shall research the characters of this game through deviantart and tumblr, which is objectively the best way to research this kind of thing

                              unvote because I've come to agree my hair is moppish
                              Hey, tell us an updated count on "hedgehog suicides" would you?

                              Comment

                              • Toko Fukawa
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #120
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Aoi Asahina
                                Thank you Junko. Meta is a big part of the game to me, and not knowing everyone throws a damper on things. I am catching on though. People saying they do or do not know about the characters does help in aiding my progress on who they might be.
                                No it does not help you, because unless everyone tells you, and you know who is in the game, that information is useless.

                                Comment

                                Working...