TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chihiro Fujisaki
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 3

    #391
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    That is your prerogative...I am making the best judgment call I can...
    Originally posted by Mondo Owada
    **** chihiro has balls
    Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
    Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

    what's happening

    Comment

    • Chihiro Fujisaki
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 3

      #392
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      I am considering voting for Junko as well...
      Originally posted by Mondo Owada
      **** chihiro has balls
      Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
      Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

      what's happening

      Comment

      • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 1

        #393
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        ok I guess I will join Sayaka.

        I'm not satisfied by the followup from this post:

        Originally posted by Sayaka Maizono
        I've only just returned from practice so I am starting to read now, but I am already formulating some thoughts so sit tight!
        I agree they really only gave town reads and nothing scum leaning. They did disagree with Celest's points but she didn't seem to read Celest for it.

        She defended Aoi which is one of the very few game related things she actually paid attention to so this is rather odd.

        I guess her flip can help shine light on a possible Sayaka/Aoi pairing I guess. but maybe we should be lynching Aoi instead?? idk because i was reading Aoi as genuine but would a wolf be defending town Aoi?? I guess maybe for town points. Its something I actually tend to do as a wolf


        also Mondo is not getting lynched apparently so yeah

        Comment

        • Chihiro Fujisaki
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 3

          #394
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Junko Enoshima

          Let's live on the knife's edge...
          Originally posted by Mondo Owada
          **** chihiro has balls
          Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
          Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

          what's happening

          Comment

          • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 1

            #395
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            wtf swap back no time

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #396
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Stop posting


              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #397
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                End of D1 Votecount:


                Aoi: (2) Celestia, Mundo
                Kiyotaka: (1) Hifumi
                Byakuya: (1) Junko
                Sayaka: (2) Byakuya, Kiyotaka
                Celestia: (1) Makoto
                Junko: (2) Kyoko, Chihiro

                Unvote: Sakura


                Phase ends June 15th @9:00pm server
                :59 = good
                :00 = bad



                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #398
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  There is a 3 way KiTB





                  Hu hu.... who will it be... the knife has chosen....




                  Sayaka Maizono! The Roleblocker!

                  (wow looks like the knife LITERALLY chose her... hu hu huuuu)



                  It is now n1. Send me actions. Night 1 will end June 16th @9pm server.
                  Last edited by Xiz; 06-15-2018, 08:52 PM.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #399
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Time for some...



                    In any school, Mr. Monokuma would be a kind FFR player. But when I think about what's coming up...


                    ...I'm just so full of pride and joy.



                    Our first killing yesterday was absolutely splendid. Thank you all very much.



                    Remember that you're all students of Hope's Peak Academy, and strive to refine your ideals.



                    I swear to you, I will send you all off into a new tomorrow!
                    Last edited by Xiz; 06-16-2018, 07:28 PM.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #400
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]




                      Good Morning everyone! Time for another beautiful day!

                      Ah... before I forget, a body was discovered!






                      Junko was the Aquisitioner. However, the Aquisitioner still lives!




                      But before we go.... Another body was discovered!





                      Celestia Ludenberg has died. She was Vanilla Town.




                      Day 2 will end in 48 hours. June 18th @ 9:00pm Server.

                      Comment

                      • Makoto Naegi
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 0

                        #401
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Danganropa story spoilers I guess

                        Comment

                        • Byakuya Togami
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 2

                          #402
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          [twgv]Chihiro[twgv] what was that?

                          Comment

                          • Byakuya Togami
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 2

                            #403
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Chihiro

                            Comment

                            • Makoto Naegi
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 0

                              #404
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              In other news I was completely wrong about celestia. And the day ended earlier than I thought it would so I ended up not doing anything of consequence near the end.

                              Oops.

                              Comment

                              • Byakuya Togami
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 2

                                #405
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                I will also be very busy from Sunday afternoon - Tuesday evening. If I'm unable to post much, that's why.

                                Comment

                                Working...