TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Byakuya Togami
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 2

    #226
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Lighten up, Mondo.

    Comment

    • Aoi Asahina
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 0

      #227
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Mondo Owada
      Aoi clearly knows what she's doing but she's playing this ******* terrible "I'm bad pls no" style that probably is just a ****ty attempt at hiding her identity.
      I have not said I am bad at this game no am I attempting to hide my identity. You acting out like this and nitpicking at anything I say is really pushing you into my top scum. Scum love to nitpick and point out anything and everything to keep attention away from them. I would worry less about me, and worry more about how you are being received.

      Comment

      • Mondo Owada
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 0

        #228
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        Inactivity is a thing because SOMEONE thought it was a good idea to give the wolves a mechanic that punishes villagers for posting frequently. This forum is typically a lot more active, and I'm doing my best to make up for certain players, but it's making the mondo side of my personality come through.

        Comment

        • Aoi Asahina
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 0

          #229
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Mondo Owada
          Inactivity is a thing because SOMEONE thought it was a good idea to give the wolves a mechanic that punishes villagers for posting frequently. This forum is typically a lot more active, and I'm doing my best to make up for certain players, but it's making the mondo side of my personality come through.
          That may explain this game, but what about other non anonymous games? Where's your excuse for those?

          Comment

          • Mondo Owada
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 0

            #230
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            I don't recall day 1 activity being a problem in recent games.

            Comment

            • Byakuya Togami
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 2

              #231
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Aoi Asahina
              I would worry less about me, and worry more about how you are being received.
              I disagree with this sentiment. People who worry about how they're received are more scummy to me.

              Comment

              • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 1

                #232
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Aoi Asahina
                I have not said I am bad at this game no am I attempting to hide my identity. You acting out like this and nitpicking at anything I say is really pushing you into my top scum. Scum love to nitpick and point out anything and everything to keep attention away from them. I would worry less about me, and worry more about how you are being received.
                Why aren’t you hiding your identity

                Why openly say you’re not from ffr

                Comment

                • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 1

                  #233
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Why are we arguing about the state of ffr twg

                  Comment

                  • Makoto Naegi
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 0

                    #234
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Settle down, games are supposed to be fun.

                    Turn down the fire before you get lit up like a candle, just because we can't stand you.

                    Comment

                    • Mondo Owada
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 0

                      #235
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      If they were a wolf they wouldn't have to worry about hiding their identity. That's my best guess.

                      Comment

                      • Makoto Naegi
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 0

                        #236
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                        Why are we arguing about the state of ffr twg
                        Because people argue in mysterious ways

                        Comment

                        • Mondo Owada
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 0

                          #237
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          I'll be the first to admit I'm a bit of a buglechiphothead, but aoi has made several posts that are making me all kinds of skeptical, and I don't like feeling this way when I don't know who they are for certain. aoi and I think I'm staying there this time. I don't think anyone makes these posts as maf.

                          Comment

                          • Mondo Owada
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 0

                            #238
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Pretend that last sentence makes sense.

                            Comment

                            • Byakuya Togami
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 2

                              #239
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              buglechiphothead, lol.

                              Mondo, it might be helpful to the town if you at least tried to make scum reads on people who aren't Aoi. There's more than one wolf, and a good part of the town does not share your opinion on Aoi.

                              Comment

                              • Mondo Owada
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #240
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                I might be able to post a reads list in a bit, but I have a weak reads list.

                                Very weak.

                                Comment

                                Working...