TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mondo Owada
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 0

    #181
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Sorry, but your suspicion reeks of cheese and ****. It would make sense for you to think I was maf here MAYBE, but you immediately jumped to third party. Perhaps you already know that I'm not maf for some reason??

    Taka

    Nothing you're saying is remotely consistent, dude. I know we're friends, but you don't look so good right now.

    Comment

    • Sayaka Maizono
      Forum User
      • Jun 2018
      • 7

      #182
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Toko Fukawa
      Oh come on. Your gimmick could not be less subtle.
      I know it might seem like a gimmick, but idols have to present a certain image to their fans~ Being polite, upbeat and positive is an idol's job! It can be hard sometimes but if you have the right attitude, you really can become this bubbly! I promise!

      Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
      can we not be commenting on gimmicks people have

      if people have gimmicks that's for later chat, let them do what they want to do and when the acquisitioner strikes we can look into gimmicks and differences
      This is basically what I agreed with Celestia saying up there. Hey you're pretty smart!

      Comment

      • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 1

        #183
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Mondo Owada
        Sorry, but your suspicion reeks of cheese and ****. It would make sense for you to think I was maf here MAYBE, but you immediately jumped to third party. Perhaps you already know that I'm not maf for some reason??

        Taka

        Nothing you're saying is remotely consistent, dude. I know we're friends, but you don't look so good right now.
        lol

        also are you trying to out who taka is

        Comment

        • Sayaka Maizono
          Forum User
          • Jun 2018
          • 7

          #184
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Junko Enoshima
          Based on what I know about this game and its players, I'm going to read Aoi as hard town.
          I liked that you defended Aoi in the beginning, but this seems like a big leap to make to go straight to "hard town"! I see that other people have also picked up on this, but if you could give a further explanation when you have a minute that would be lovely!

          I'm getting a little scared of the amount of time this thread has spent on Aoi, or on other player's feelings about her It seems like a smaller focus than what should be happening. I'm not going to give up though!

          Comment

          • Mondo Owada
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 0

            #185
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            It's flavor.

            Comment

            • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 1

              #186
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              ok thought that maybe but wanted to see ur response

              Comment

              • Mondo Owada
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #187
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Why?

                Comment

                • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 1

                  #188
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Because it’s obvsiouly very suspicious if you’re trying to conceal your identity but you’re being less considerate about others staying anonymous

                  Comment

                  • Mondo Owada
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 0

                    #189
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    What makes you think I'm trying to conceal my identity? I'm playing around the acqui, not the bull**** identity wolf.

                    Comment

                    • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 1

                      #190
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Ok I’m getting those powers confused


                      Point still stands that hinting towards someone’s identity would be suspicious

                      Comment

                      • Celestia Ludenberg
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 1

                        #191
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Kiyotaka is saying that you should avoid posting anything that could let the others know who they are.

                        I believe that is a fair statement in the context of this game due to the identity wolf.

                        I'm not sure why the acquisitioner has been talked about briefly by a few players.

                        Can we afford to hunt that person while also dealing with 3 wolves ?

                        I have a good idea of who it could be, but I'd prefer to lynch a wolf if possible while hoping that person collaborate with town because this setup is wolf favored due to wolves having technically 2 kill powers.

                        Comment

                        • Mukuro Ikusaba
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 0

                          #192
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          I bet I have the least amount of posts right now. That will change! Probably!

                          Comment

                          • Celestia Ludenberg
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 1

                            #193
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Sayaka Maizono
                            I liked Celestia's idea of ignoring identity stuff and playing the game normally. Seems cautious!
                            Seems cautious ? It could be interpreted either way.

                            Originally posted by Sayaka Maizono
                            Togami, Mondo, AND Ishimaru also agreed that it was weird. Come on guys
                            I am fine with your stance, but if you can develop on it further, I'd love it.

                            Originally posted by Sakura Ogami
                            I don't think Aoi came off weird
                            I like Mondo's early vote for now in response though
                            Out of these 3 in question I don't like Celestia's followup

                            everyone else involved is irrelevant to me

                            i also dont think anything that happened regarding Aoi is really relevant either though



                            me too thanks
                            Same story as above. I am glad that you express your stance, but without intentions, I cannot help the game move forward.

                            Are you echoing what Aoi said about latching on Mondo's vote or is there more to it after reading my later posts ?

                            Comment

                            • Celestia Ludenberg
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 1

                              #194
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Junko Enoshima
                              Based on what I know about this game and its players, I'm going to read Aoi as hard town.
                              I am nearly convinced that you are town due to that statement.

                              I feel like you're misreading Mondo as well, but I could be wrong.

                              If Aoi post something that makes me town read her, it's very likely that we have a fairly large town circle already.

                              Byakuya would be in that pile too.

                              Kiyotaka is possible as well.

                              I don't believe there's more than 1 wolf in all of us.

                              I would even add Sayaka to that pile.

                              Comment

                              • Mondo Owada
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #195
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                I would add sayaka, but not byakuya or Taka.
                                I think you're town, but I think you're trusting people too easily. My strong town read right now is pretty much just you.

                                Comment

                                Working...