TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chihiro Fujisaki
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 3

    #31
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Mondo Owada
    Buddy me daddy
    Originally posted by Mondo Owada
    **** chihiro has balls
    Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
    Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

    what's happening

    Comment

    • Mondo Owada
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 0

      #32
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Assuming the maf team makes 1.5 kills per night and the acqui hits only town, town only has 2 mislynches before mylo. Who's idea was this game.

      And why is my character wearing a Bugles chip on his head?

      Comment

      • Leon Kuwata
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 0

        #33
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        this game is a masterpiece what are you talking about

        Comment

        • Leon Kuwata
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 0

          #34
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          toko already ascending to the waifu tier with that opening post

          Comment

          • Makoto Naegi
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 0

            #35
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
            toko already ascending to the waifu tier with that opening post
            sanic speed

            Comment

            • Kyoko Kirigiri
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 10

              #36
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Mondo Owada
              Assuming the maf team makes 1.5 kills per night and the acqui hits only town, town only has 2 mislynches before mylo. Who's idea was this game.

              And why is my character wearing a Bugles chip on his head?
              Looks more like a croissant to me.

              Comment

              • Toko Fukawa
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #37
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                this game is a masterpiece what are you talking about
                I mean, they did say 1.5, because that is a thing mafia team can do. Half a kill.

                Comment

                • Mondo Owada
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 0

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Are you unable to figure out why I said 1.5 on your own or can I ignore that.
                  Gotta say I'm surprised that there isn't a huge flurry of 100+ post activity yet. Guess some people are sleeping in, eh.

                  Comment

                  • Byakuya Togami
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 2

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Celestia Ludenberg
                    Junko is worrying me due to the existence of the identity wolf.

                    There's more to gain from a quiet night at this stage.

                    It is not the strong or the smart that survive, but the ones who can bring about change.
                    Aw man, do we have to conceal our identities this game?

                    Comment

                    • Byakuya Togami
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 2

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                      And why is my character wearing a Bugles chip on his head?
                      I'm fucking dead

                      Comment

                      • Byakuya Togami
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 2

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                        Are you unable to figure out why I said 1.5 on your own or can I ignore that.
                        Gotta say I'm surprised that there isn't a huge flurry of 100+ post activity yet. Guess some people are sleeping in, eh.
                        Maybe the normally active posters are trying to conceal their identities because of the identity wolf? I think high post count could be a pretty good indicator of identity.

                        Comment

                        • Celestia Ludenberg
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 1

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                          Aw man, do we have to conceal our identities this game?
                          I think it's fair to assume at least one person will fail to cover their own identity every night.

                          We may as well ignore it, focus on making a town circle and coordinating votes to lock the game into a certain state.

                          We don't need everyone to cooperate, just enough to create a controversial situation where we can look at each others.

                          After this is done, it's just a matter of filtering why is everyone doing what they're doing and what's their purpose.

                          Comment

                          • Celestia Ludenberg
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 1

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Makoto Naegi
                            Once again my luck sucks. Just get stuck playing one death game after another...
                            Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
                            To solve the mystery...we have to be strong. That means accepting ourselves and our strengths.
                            Makoto Naegi
                            This is most likely a joke vote because both of the posters are using Danganronpa quotes.

                            This means Chihiro is likely aware that Makoto also used a quote.

                            So, this could be a suspicious vote. The intention is unclear.

                            Comment

                            • Celestia Ludenberg
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 1

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Aoi Asahina
                              I am weary of playing this game as I do not have known experience of who everyone is and won't be able to judge the posts accordingly. I will do my best though.
                              I voted you due to: "I do not have known experience of who everyone is".

                              It felt like you had to share with everyone that you didn't knew more information about the game than the rest of the town players.

                              That's currently more suspicious than everything else in the thread.

                              Comment

                              • Byakuya Togami
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 2

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Celestia Ludenberg
                                This is most likely a joke vote because both of the posters are using Danganronpa quotes.

                                This means Chihiro is likely aware that Makoto also used a quote.

                                So, this could be a suspicious vote. The intention is unclear.
                                It's both early D0 and, as you said, Chihiro likely placed a joke vote. I don't get how it could be suspicious.

                                Originally posted by Celestia Ludenberg
                                I voted you due to: "I do not have known experience of who everyone is".

                                It felt like you had to share with everyone that you didn't knew more information about the game than the rest of the town players.

                                That's currently more suspicious than everything else in the thread.
                                I also thought that was a weird thing to say. Telling us that they'd do their best was weird, too.

                                Comment

                                Working...