TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Junko Enoshima
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 0

    #76
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Mondo Owada
    I'm trying to give an avenue for people to discuss by asking about General thoughts on aoi but nobody is really saying any more than the couple people who have already commented on it.

    I think junko might be aligned with aoi as well.
    This is convenient.

    Comment

    • Mondo Owada
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 0

      #77
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Oh look at that I got ninja'd, lemme go quote the post I saw as potential alignment.

      Comment

      • Mondo Owada
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 0

        #78
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Junko Enoshima
        Is this regarding the playerbase or the flavor characters? Because I don't know the source material to this at all.
        Just ignoring how awkward and sketchy aoi's post is and feels like an interaction that *could* be s/s. I think it's weirder that junko didn't find aoi's statement unusual than it is to think aoi isn't suspicious for it- cause aoi's post is undeniably weird.

        Comment

        • Junko Enoshima
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 0

          #79
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          I'm assuming that the argument is that Aoi is cognizant that this game contains players who can be meta'd (or namekilled), and is thus wolfy, but that's disingenuous because certainly all of us are trying to figure out who's who for the sake of solving the game. She just made the post about it.

          If anything, she's not conveniently ignoring this obvious fact in hopes of gaining ignorant town points, which makes me like her.

          Comment

          • Junko Enoshima
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 0

            #80
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Mondo Owada
            Just ignoring how awkward and sketchy aoi's post is and feels like an interaction that *could* be s/s. I think it's weirder that junko didn't find aoi's statement unusual than it is to think aoi isn't suspicious for it- cause aoi's post is undeniably weird.
            It was never that weird. People are just making a stink about it because there is nothing else to talk about and are trying to posture with bullshit thoughts.

            Comment

            • Junko Enoshima
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 0

              #81
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              I will vote anybody who tries to pretend that reading in to meta isn't a part of anon games. Don't try to high-road me.

              Comment

              • Mondo Owada
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #82
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                I have no clue who's who and I'm doin just fine gotta gotta beat down
                Because I want it all

                Comment

                • Mondo Owada
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 0

                  #83
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  It's not that aoi is looking for who's who, it's that they made a painfully self-aware post that simultaneously reads as "ignore me I'm bad" and "look at me I'm trying" and the fact that you respected it as anything more than literal horse**** is equally odd

                  Comment

                  • Leon Kuwata
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 0

                    #84
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Aoi is the easiest mislynch let's get her

                    Comment

                    • Leon Kuwata
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 0

                      #85
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      obviously joking here but fr I feel like it's too easy of a thing to latch on to
                      1/5 needs more effort

                      Comment

                      • Leon Kuwata
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 0

                        #86
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        for the record i absolutely despise the character i was rolled and it's putting me directly into the tilt zone

                        Comment

                        • Mondo Owada
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 0

                          #87
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Aoi hasn't actually been in the thread to give thoughts of any value but once that happens I'm sure my paranoia will blow over. Or they'll do something else that's scummy.

                          Comment

                          • Chihiro Fujisaki
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 3

                            #88
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                            The activity this game's so low. God damn.
                            We're less than one-third of the way through today's class trial. Cheer up!
                            Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                            **** chihiro has balls
                            Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                            Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                            what's happening

                            Comment

                            • Mondo Owada
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 0

                              #89
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                              for the record i absolutely despise the character i was rolled and it's putting me directly into the tilt zone
                              You and me both.

                              Comment

                              • Leon Kuwata
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #90
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                                Aoi hasn't actually been in the thread to give thoughts of any value but once that happens I'm sure my paranoia will blow over. Or they'll do something else that's scummy.
                                i can accept this
                                but on the whole its on that line of genuine vs awkward new wolf that im just gonna brush under the rug because i refuse to accept anyone on ffr is dumb enough to walk into an anon game like that
                                also their post reminds me of a player and i would chalk it up to them being them

                                Comment

                                Working...