TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Junko Enoshima
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 0

    #301
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Sorry for the spam.

    Comment

    • Celestia Ludenberg
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 1

      #302
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
      I want to help. I struggle to vote for who is the likely culprit...part of me feels like it is participating in...k-killing my friends... Toko ...s-sorry but I see her as choleric...creating division in the group... with no clear purpose...
      Toko is doing the same as you, roleplaying their Danganronpa character.

      The content feel unique enough. I don't sense anything off.

      Am I missing something ?

      Comment

      • Celestia Ludenberg
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 1

        #303
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        After further inspection, it seems like Toko is more null than I thought.

        The vote looks fine.

        Comment

        • Celestia Ludenberg
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 1

          #304
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
          is a wolf really going to say this??

          'hey im the identity wolf and because this is an anon game im super disadvantaged in fulfilling my purpose.'

          no
          Wolves are stuck in a quick topic chat due to the hypothetical acquisitioner joining them and they can't talk about role/who they are/etc. as well due to how this game works.
          They only know which anon characters the others are.
          It doesn't seems like they have a pre game chat or a day chat.
          This means they're most likely not that organized yet and fairly distanced from each others.

          This could be one way to go around it, but I feel like I'm reaching a little at this point.

          I'm surprised I could find a reason even for this.

          Comment

          • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 1

            #305
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Celestia Ludenberg
            Wolves are stuck in a quick topic chat due to the hypothetical acquisitioner joining them and they can't talk about role/who they are/etc. as well due to how this game works.
            They only know which anon characters the others are.
            It doesn't seems like they have a pre game chat or a day chat.
            This means they're most likely not that organized yet and fairly distanced from each others.

            This could be one way to go around it, but I feel like I'm reaching a little at this point.

            I'm surprised I could find a reason even for this.
            Maybe???? But I doubt it ????

            Comment

            • Celestia Ludenberg
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 1

              #306
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
              Maybe???? But I doubt it ????
              I don't know what to tell you beyond that. There's just so many interactions around Aoi that knowing the flip becomes valuable for later on.
              If you find someone wolfier, by all means try to move the conversation toward them.

              Do you think Toko is better ?
              Do you feel like there's someone who's more worth a vote in the less active players ?
              Do you feel like the wolves are more in the active players ?

              Comment

              • Celestia Ludenberg
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 1

                #307
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                I will not be here during this EoD and I have about 5 hours left or so before I leave without coming back.

                I do want to park a vote somewhere because of phantoms.

                If Aoi is town, sorry for pushing you over something this insignificant to create discussion around you.

                I expected other players to do their own investigations outside of this.

                I feel like I turned you into a target regardless of alignment and there's still nearly half of the player list where I do not know at all what they're doing.

                This is not a good situation.

                Comment

                • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 1

                  #308
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Celestia Ludenberg
                  I don't know what to tell you beyond that. There's just so many interactions around Aoi that knowing the flip becomes valuable for later on.
                  If you find someone wolfier, by all means try to move the conversation toward them.

                  Do you think Toko is better ?
                  Do you feel like there's someone who's more worth a vote in the less active players ?
                  Do you feel like the wolves are more in the active players ?
                  My vote is on mondo just now, I think he’s more likely wolf than Aoi.

                  After considering things I realise going for third party day 1 is not a good idea. The third party can find out all of the wolves for us so it’s best to not hunt them, and within the inactive’s is where I think they’ll be hiding today.

                  I think Toko has been very reserved and I would like to see more but I do believe there are better lynch candidates

                  Comment

                  • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 1

                    #309
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    If you’re not anti town can you please talk so we can read you as such (

                    Comment

                    • Celestia Ludenberg
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 1

                      #310
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                      My vote is on mondo just now, I think he’s more likely wolf than Aoi.
                      What made you reach that conclusion ?

                      Is it Mondo's progression on Aoi or something else ?

                      Comment

                      • Sayaka Maizono
                        Forum User
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 7

                        #311
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Celestia Ludenberg
                        Wolves are stuck in a quick topic chat due to the hypothetical acquisitioner joining them and they can't talk about role/who they are/etc. as well due to how this game works.
                        They only know which anon characters the others are.
                        It doesn't seems like they have a pre game chat or a day chat.
                        This means they're most likely not that organized yet and fairly distanced from each others.

                        This could be one way to go around it, but I feel like I'm reaching a little at this point.

                        I'm surprised I could find a reason even for this.
                        I see where you are coming from with this! I don't think that situation is very likely, but I like the way you're thinking with that idea!

                        It's as though you have gone one layer deeper with the paranoia which seems towny to me ~

                        Originally posted by Celestia Ludenberg
                        If Aoi is town, sorry for pushing you over something this insignificant to create discussion around you.

                        I expected other players to do their own investigations outside of this.

                        I feel like I turned you into a target regardless of alignment and there's still nearly half of the player list where I do not know at all what they're doing.

                        This is not a good situation.
                        This sounds like it comes from the heart! A genuine place. To me this post sounds very towny.

                        Unless... this is Celestia attempting to apologize for bringing attention to her wolf partner... communicating with her through the thread as she just suggested Aoi may have done! but that seems pretty gutsy~

                        Comment

                        • Sayaka Maizono
                          Forum User
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 7

                          #312
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Celestia Ludenberg
                          ...It doesn't seems like they have a pre game chat or a day chat.
                          This means they're most likely not that organized yet and fairly distanced from each others.

                          This could be one way to go around it, but I feel like I'm reaching a little at this point...
                          I see where you are coming from with this! I don't think that situation is very likely, but I like the way you're thinking with that idea!

                          It's as though you have gone one layer deeper with the paranoia which seems towny to me ~

                          Originally posted by Celestia Ludenberg
                          If Aoi is town, sorry for pushing you over something this insignificant to create discussion around you.

                          I expected other players to do their own investigations outside of this.

                          I feel like I turned you into a target regardless of alignment and there's still nearly half of the player list where I do not know at all what they're doing.

                          This is not a good situation.
                          This sounds like it comes from the heart! A genuine place. To me this post sounds very towny.

                          Unless... this is Celestia attempting to apologize for bringing attention to her wolf partner... communicating with her through the thread as she just suggested Aoi may have done! but that seems pretty gutsy~

                          Comment

                          • Sayaka Maizono
                            Forum User
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 7

                            #313
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Celestia Ludenberg
                            ...It doesn't seems like they have a pre game chat or a day chat.
                            This means they're most likely not that organized yet and fairly distanced from each others.

                            This could be one way to go around it, but I feel like I'm reaching a little at this point...
                            I see where you are coming from with this! I don't think that situation is very likely, but I like the way you're thinking with that idea!

                            It's as though you have gone one layer deeper with the paranoia which seems towny to me ~

                            Originally posted by Celestia Ludenberg
                            If Aoi is town, sorry for pushing you over something this insignificant to create discussion around you.....
                            This sounds like it comes from the heart! A genuine place. To me this post sounds very towny.

                            Unless... this is Celestia attempting to apologize for bringing attention to her wolf partner... communicating with her through the thread as she just suggested Aoi may have done! but that seems pretty gutsy~

                            Comment

                            • Sayaka Maizono
                              Forum User
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 7

                              #314
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Celestia Ludenberg
                              Wolves are stuck in a quick topic chat due to the hypothetical acquisitioner joining them and they can't talk about role/who they are/etc. as well due to how this game works.
                              They only know which anon characters the others are.
                              It doesn't seems like they have a pre game chat or a day chat.
                              This means they're most likely not that organized yet and fairly distanced from each others.

                              This could be one way to go around it, but I feel like I'm reaching a little at this point.

                              I'm surprised I could find a reason even for this.
                              I see where you are coming from with this! I don't think that situation is very likely, but I like the way you're thinking with that idea!

                              It's as though you have gone one layer deeper with the paranoia which seems towny to me ~

                              Comment

                              • Celestia Ludenberg
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 1

                                #315
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                                After considering things I realise going for third party day 1 is not a good idea. The third party can find out all of the wolves for us so it’s best to not hunt them, and within the inactive’s is where I think they’ll be hiding today.
                                I thought the same thing earlier on, but the acquisitioner needs to stay alive until the very end to win.

                                It wouldn't make sense for them to sell out the entire wolf team.

                                Comment

                                Working...