TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celestia Ludenberg
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 1

    #121
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Aoi Asahina
    I do not see how that is suspicious as I am not sure everyone is at a disadvantage with anonymous screennames.
    I was talking about how you structured your post, not what it means.

    I've read your initial post as a wolf having doubts about how to do their entrance post.

    We're not reading the same thing.

    I wouldn't vote you over not knowing what to do about a situation.

    I would vote you because I don't understand why you would post this as your first post in terms of intentions.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #122
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Votecount:


      Aoi: Celestia
      Makoto: Chihiro
      Kiyotaka: Hifumi

      Unvote: Sakura, Mondo


      Phase ends June 15th @9:00pm
      :59 = good
      :00 = bad
      Last edited by Xiz; 06-13-2018, 11:24 PM.

      Comment

      • Celestia Ludenberg
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 1

        #123
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        Oh, I forgot a part of the main point.

        Wolves know more information than Town hence the suspicion about talking about not knowing something.

        Comment

        • Hifumi Yamada
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 0

          #124
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Toko Fukawa
          Hey, tell us an updated count on "hedgehog suicides" would you?
          Thats a bit of a morbid topic dont you think? Are hedghogs that depressed?

          Comment

          • Celestia Ludenberg
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 1

            #125
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Mondo Owada
            unvote for now. I want to see more from her, but that's probably enough atm.
            I think we were at a good place to be fair.

            There's still room for projection and feigning ignorance.

            I can see a wolf post #114.

            I won't unvote unless I get a better feel of her real intentions.

            Comment

            • Celestia Ludenberg
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 1

              #126
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
              obviously joking here but fr I feel like it's too easy of a thing to latch on to
              1/5 needs more effort
              Aoi responded to the vote on her by dodging the question and pushing back suspicion on me for voting her after Mondo.

              This is reasonable in terms of actions, but my intentions are clear and hers are not.

              I didn't see her question why I voted her. She just went for the opportunistic option.

              The vote was a poke, but the reaction doesn't feel good either for me.

              Comment

              • Mondo Owada
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #127
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                I see Aoi's #114 as more of an insight into her mindset. Even if it's crap, she still believes what she said, so I'm willing to take off pressure "for now." It's not really tangible to me, but it makes her entry make a little more sense.

                Comment

                • Byakuya Togami
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 2

                  #128
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Aoi's last post looks like posturing to me. I don't like it when people only focus on themselves and their interactions in a game. People who want to hunt wolves look further, at others.

                  Aoi, I do want more from you.

                  Comment

                  • Mondo Owada
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 0

                    #129
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                    Aoi's last post looks like posturing to me. I don't like it when people only focus on themselves and their interactions in a game. People who want to hunt wolves look further, at others.

                    Aoi, I do want more from you.
                    I mean, if Aoi did focus on other people you would 75% chance call them out on deflecting.

                    Comment

                    • Celestia Ludenberg
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 1

                      #130
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      The main thing on her side would be that a wolf is less likely to misread into my posts if they feel targeted.

                      This is the only point that would make me town read her and this could be faked as well in hope I don't continue investigating.

                      It's possible, but I'm not convinced and I mentioned what felt wrong.

                      I'll just move on if I see nothing else, but concerns should be answered I feel.

                      Comment

                      • Byakuya Togami
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 2

                        #131
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                        I mean, if Aoi did focus on other people you would 75% chance call them out on deflecting.
                        Aoi didn't have to focus on herself the entire time, though. When she gave reads at the end of her post, she called out people who talked about her. That's what I take issue with.

                        I know that Aoi was a main point of conversation this past day, but there are other interactions she could have potentially commented on without it seeming sketchy.

                        Comment

                        • Byakuya Togami
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 2

                          #132
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          I just want to see more of her. Perhaps I could get a better read on her if she were present and interacting in the thread instead of reacting to what people said about her.

                          Comment

                          • Mondo Owada
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 0

                            #133
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                            I just want to see more of her. Perhaps I could get a better read on her if she were present and interacting in the thread instead of reacting to what people said about her.
                            This is something I agree with 100%. Just don't like the thought that she should be acting more aggressive since that's mostly playstyle.

                            Comment

                            • Byakuya Togami
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 2

                              #134
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Alright, fair.

                              Comment

                              • Mondo Owada
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #135
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Actually, does it say anywhere if maf have day chat? I don't see anything in the OP regarding maf chat at all.

                                Comment

                                Working...