TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celestia Ludenberg
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 1

    #196
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Mondo Owada
    I would add sayaka, but not byakuya or Taka.
    I think you're town, but I think you're trusting people too easily. My strong town read right now is pretty much just you.
    When I town read someone, it means I would give them a pass for this phase.

    This shouldn't be taken for granted on long term.

    Comment

    • Celestia Ludenberg
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 1

      #197
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      If you're:

      - Makoto
      - Chihiro
      - Hifumi
      - Leon
      - Mukuro
      - Sakura
      - Yasuhiro

      I would like to hear more from you in the near future and I have no idea how to read you.

      Thank you!

      Comment

      • Makoto Naegi
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 0

        #198
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        The inner workings of my mind are an enigma

        Comment

        • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 1

          #199
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          So helpful more pls

          Comment

          • Makoto Naegi
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 0

            #200
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
            So helpful more pls
            Maybe I'll drop some more crumbs from the table for you tomorrow.

            The life of a main character is a busy one

            Comment

            • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 1

              #201
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              I love crumbs

              Comment

              • Celestia Ludenberg
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 1

                #202
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Kiyotaka, I've read your iso and I believe you're acting a little too much like a side character.

                I would like to know about your personal stance on this game so far.

                Comment

                • Toko Fukawa
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 0

                  #203
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                  can we not be commenting on gimmicks people have

                  if people have gimmicks that's for later chat, let them do what they want to do and when the acquisitioner strikes we can look into gimmicks and differences
                  Consider it me sharing information, where you have to infer it.

                  Comment

                  • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 1

                    #204
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Side character? Oh my god suck my dick you bitch

                    Already said these things but I’m suspicious of Aoi and mundo

                    I think Japanese names are dumb and I can’t remember them and I hate it

                    Waiting to hear back from Toko


                    I human read Junko for ‘dumbtells are not going to work this game’ (don’t think I said this before)

                    I feel like there’s been little contribution from a lot of people and role playing is hiding personality and personal though and instead giving the thoughts of a character that you might not necessarily agree with. This makes roleplaying inherently anti town but I can understand the whole wanting to hide from the identity wolf thing. But you’re also making yourself an easy pick for the acquisitioner.


                    Idk I just want more from people and then I’ll go over everything again later

                    Comment

                    • Toko Fukawa
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 0

                      #205
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Celestia Ludenberg
                      If you're:

                      - Makoto
                      - Chihiro
                      - Hifumi
                      - Leon
                      - Mukuro
                      - Sakura
                      - Yasuhiro

                      I would like to hear more from you in the near future and I have no idea how to read you.

                      Thank you!

                      Interesting.
                      Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                      I feel like there’s been little contribution from a lot of people and role playing is hiding personality and personal though and instead giving the thoughts of a character that you might not necessarily agree with. This makes roleplaying inherently anti town but I can understand the whole wanting to hide from the identity wolf thing. But you’re also making yourself an easy pick for the acquisitioner.
                      This feels like a lot of stating the obvious.

                      Comment

                      • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 1

                        #206
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        I was asked for my thoughts and didn’t say that volountarily so ok

                        Comment

                        • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 1

                          #207
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          I also disagree it’s obvious because why do we have role players then lol

                          Comment

                          • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 1

                            #208
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Roleplaying I guess could be fun for some but I don’t want to see a post and just ignore it because it has the thoughts and personality of a character

                            Comment

                            • Toko Fukawa
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 0

                              #209
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                              I was asked for my thoughts and didn’t say that volountarily so ok
                              Your post contains very little thought. Might want to work on that.

                              Comment

                              • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 1

                                #210
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Well that’s because I’ve already said what I’ve been thinking, and I can’t remember anyone’s names or have the time right now to go into super detail on things. I’m on my phone hence sentences are actually capitalised for once.

                                Also I realise I mentioned you in my post but I actually meant someone else. Surprised you didn’t pick up on that so I’m doubting how much you actually even paid attention to my post lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...