TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 1

    #166
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Sayaka Maizono
    Hi everybody!

    You might have seen me before on TV, singing and dancing with my girl group~ I'm the super popular school idol, I'm Maizono Sayaka~ Please be kind to me!

    I've been very busy practicing with the group so that we can be the absolute best we can be! All of our hard work will pay off when we can see the smiles on our fans faces as we perform~!

    However this new threat at our school... worries me.... I don't like it at all

    You can see the worry on our fan's faces from the stage! They do not dance with a carefree attitude because their heads are so full of worry!

    I can't bear to see my fans this way I just want them to be happy, and to enjoy my music!!

    I'm going to work very hard for my fans!~ Let's all do our best OK?
    what are your thoughts on the game/players thus far

    Comment

    • Sayaka Maizono
      Forum User
      • Jun 2018
      • 7

      #167
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
      what are your thoughts on the game/players thus far
      I've only just returned from practice so I am starting to read now, but I am already formulating some thoughts so sit tight!

      Comment

      • Mondo Owada
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 0

        #168
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
        that doesn’t make you not acquisitioner

        that makes you semi smart regardless of role

        more sus that you feel the need to bring it up
        The point I was trying to make is you instantly jumped to the acquisitioner instead of maf, even though I'm pointedly taking steps to ensure I don't get taken over.

        Comment

        • Mondo Owada
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 0

          #169
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Junko Enoshima
          Based on what I know about this game and its players, I'm going to read Aoi as hard town.
          I hate posts like this. Not in the sense that it's indicative of maf, just that it's essentially meaningless. Great, you think Aoi is villa, why? Nobody knows.

          Comment

          • Sayaka Maizono
            Forum User
            • Jun 2018
            • 7

            #170
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Junko Enoshima
            Why do all of these characters look unpleasant?
            They are worried about the state of their future. I wish everyone could just be happy again ;_;

            Originally posted by Celestia Ludenberg
            I think it's fair to assume at least one person will fail to cover their own identity every night.

            We may as well ignore it, focus on making a town circle and coordinating votes to lock the game into a certain state.
            ...
            I liked Celestia's idea of ignoring identity stuff and playing the game normally. Seems cautious!

            Originally posted by Celestia Ludenberg
            I voted you due to: "I do not have known experience of who everyone is".

            It felt like you had to share with everyone that you didn't knew more information about the game than the rest of the town players.

            That's currently more suspicious than everything else in the thread.
            I don't agree with this post by Celestia though. This post was directed at Aoi and started a bit of a suspicion train on her.

            Some people can find Anon games to be harder than games where identities are known. This is just a fact for some people. I do not find it to be reliable info for finding a wolf since it's not really alignment indicative.

            Togami, Mondo, AND Ishimaru also agreed that it was weird. Come on guys

            Fukawa called people out for being silly about this. I like that look. Junko also defended Aoi.

            Leon came to her defense as well calling reasoning against her flimsy. They also hate Leon so, I like them for now.

            Comment

            • Sayaka Maizono
              Forum User
              • Jun 2018
              • 7

              #171
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Makoto Naegi
              We can't all be the main character

              Or a non ugly waifu.

              Just turn on hard mode and disable avatars


              Hehehe
              Please don't speak ill of my classmates... all girls are cute in their own special way!

              Originally posted by Sakura Ogami
              With a name like this, I thought I would be a girl.......... guess I'll have to look up some genderbend fan art
              You are a girl!! You just show your cuteness in your own special way <3

              Comment

              • Sayaka Maizono
                Forum User
                • Jun 2018
                • 7

                #172
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Junko Enoshima
                Why do all of these characters look unpleasant?
                They are worried about the state of their future. I wish everyone could just be happy again ;_;

                Originally posted by Celestia Ludenberg
                I think it's fair to assume at least one person will fail to cover their own identity every night.

                We may as well ignore it, focus on making a town circle and coordinating votes to lock the game into a certain state.
                ...
                I liked Celestia's idea of ignoring identity stuff and playing the game normally. Seems cautious!

                Originally posted by Celestia Ludenberg
                I voted you due to: "I do not have known experience of who everyone is".

                It felt like you had to share with everyone that you didn't knew more information about the game than the rest of the town players.

                That's currently more suspicious than everything else in the thread.
                I don't agree with this post by Celestia though. This post was directed at Aoi and started a bit of a suspicion train on her.

                Some people can find Anon games to be harder than games where identities are known. This is just a fact for some people. I do not find it to be reliable info for finding a wolf since it's not really alignment indicative.

                Togami, Mondo, AND Ishimaru also agreed that it was weird. Come on guys

                Fukawa called people out for being silly about this. I like that look. Junko also defended Aoi.

                Leon came to her defense as well calling reasoning against her flimsy. They also hate Leon so, I like them for now.

                This is a line I am adding because the forum ate my post the first time, and won't let me post a duplicate. I was testing my posting with that post I just made before this.

                Comment

                • Sayaka Maizono
                  Forum User
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 7

                  #173
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Junko Enoshima
                  Why do all of these characters look unpleasant?
                  They are worried about the state of their future. I wish everyone could just be happy again ;_;

                  Originally posted by Celestia Ludenberg
                  I think it's fair to assume at least one person will fail to cover their own identity every night.

                  We may as well ignore it, focus on making a town circle and coordinating votes to lock the game into a certain state.
                  ...
                  I liked Celestia's idea of ignoring identity stuff and playing the game normally. Seems cautious!

                  Comment

                  • Sayaka Maizono
                    Forum User
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 7

                    #174
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Celestia Ludenberg
                    I voted you due to: "I do not have known experience of who everyone is".

                    It felt like you had to share with everyone that you didn't knew more information about the game than the rest of the town players.

                    That's currently more suspicious than everything else in the thread.
                    I don't agree with this post by Celestia though. This post was directed at Aoi and started a bit of a suspicion train on her.

                    Some people can find Anon games to be harder than games where identities are known. This is just a fact for some people. I do not find it to be reliable info for finding a wolf since it's not really alignment indicative.

                    Togami, Mondo, AND Ishimaru also agreed that it was weird. Come on guys

                    Fukawa called people out for being silly about this. I like that look. Junko also defended Aoi.

                    Leon came to her defense as well calling reasoning against her flimsy. They also hate Leon so, I like them for now.

                    Comment

                    • Chihiro Fujisaki
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 3

                      #175
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                      Are you actively seeking out who is who
                      S-sorry Kiyotaka, I meant this question...M-maybe you could explain it again...
                      Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                      **** chihiro has balls
                      Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                      Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                      what's happening

                      Comment

                      • Sayaka Maizono
                        Forum User
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 7

                        #176
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Those are a bit out of order, because I tried to make a big post and the forum wouldn't let me. Sorry!

                        Comment

                        • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 1

                          #177
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                          The point I was trying to make is you instantly jumped to the acquisitioner instead of maf, even though I'm pointedly taking steps to ensure I don't get taken over.
                          I said 3rd party because Im thinking you and Aoi are likely not wolf partners together and your whole wolf chat thing seemed a bit excessive for a wolf. But following recent posts I could see it come from a wolf.

                          It seems like you’ve wanted to take early steps to separate yourself from either anti town. Questioning wolf chat to separate from wolves, and trying to hide your identity to separate from acquisitioner. You’ve also not been subtle with these and I’m not seeing anything town as of recent from your posts.

                          I’m becoming more confident in my vote.

                          Comment

                          • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 1

                            #178
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
                            S-sorry Kiyotaka, I meant this question...M-maybe you could explain it again...
                            oh sorry

                            i liked his response, it was very simple and I agreed with it. he didn't over explain or anything and I believed it

                            Comment

                            • Toko Fukawa
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 0

                              #179
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Sayaka Maizono
                              Those are a bit out of order, because I tried to make a big post and the forum wouldn't let me. Sorry!
                              Oh come on. Your gimmick could not be less subtle.

                              Comment

                              • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 1

                                #180
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Toko Fukawa
                                Oh come on. Your gimmick could not be less subtle.
                                can we not be commenting on gimmicks people have

                                if people have gimmicks that's for later chat, let them do what they want to do and when the acquisitioner strikes we can look into gimmicks and differences

                                Comment

                                Working...