TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mukuro Ikusaba
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 0

    #466
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    that took a lot of effort and I hope you appreciate it kiyotaka

    Comment

    • Mukuro Ikusaba
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 0

      #467
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      doing all this work is making me TIRED as FUCK so breakt imeeeee

      Comment

      • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 1

        #468
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
        lmao you're joking right please tell me you're joking. because if you aren't then h o l y h e l l
        are you trying to make me drop this by laughing at it. cause LOL.

        Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
        did it really seem that I had intent because it seemed to me like I just had other things to do and just never got around to this
        'that will change', 'probably', tells me you intend to post more, which you did not. I don't care that you didn't say definitely or whatever, you certainly had somewhat of an intention to post. And never got around to it over 3 days? lol

        Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
        also please break it down for me and let me know how my plethora of posts last day differ greatly from today. I want to see a post by post analysis from then and now because you can not be serious and I want to make sure that you are joking
        you seem to be getting excessive here on how i must be joking and it really seems like you want to demean my point when it's really obvious. you seem panicky how you've dragged your point out over a bunch of posts. you've went from 3 posts over like 3 days to 24 posts over like 3 hours. I can't be serious that you're acting different? You can't be serious thinking you're not LOL.

        Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
        FUCKING SHIT
        is this you trying to seem like you're not different LOL. because it's obvious

        Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
        I bet I have the least amount of posts right now. That will change! Probably!
        overwhelming positivity, exclamation marks, capitalised sentences. You've shown none of that since.




        me right now:
        Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
        lmao you're joking right please tell me you're joking. because if you aren't then h o l y h e l l

        Comment

        • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 1

          #469
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          ok my post is being approved by a mod so what the fuck

          Comment

          • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 1

            #470
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
            lmao you're joking right please tell me you're joking. because if you aren't then h o l y h e l l
            are you trying to make me drop this by laughing at it. cause LOL.

            Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
            did it really seem that I had intent because it seemed to me like I just had other things to do and just never got around to this
            'that will change', 'probably', tells me you intend to post more, which you did not. I don't care that you didn't say definitely or whatever, you certainly had somewhat of an intention to post. And never got around to it over 3 days? lol

            Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
            also please break it down for me and let me know how my plethora of posts last day differ greatly from today. I want to see a post by post analysis from then and now because you can not be serious and I want to make sure that you are joking
            you seem to be getting excessive here on how i must be joking and it really seems like you want to demean my point when it's really obvious. you seem panicky how you've dragged your point out over a bunch of posts. you've went from 3 posts over like 3 days to 24 posts over like 3 hours. I can't be serious that you're acting different? You can't be serious thinking you're not LOL.

            Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
            FUCKING SHIT
            is this you trying to seem like you're not different LOL. because it's obvious

            Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
            I bet I have the least amount of posts right now. That will change! Probably!
            overwhelming positivity, exclamation marks, capitalised sentences. You've shown none of that since.




            me right now:
            Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
            lmao you're joking right please tell me you're joking. because if you aren't then h o l y h e l l

            Comment

            • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 1

              #471
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              why cant i make this post

              Comment

              • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 1

                #472
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
                lmao you're joking right please tell me you're joking. because if you aren't then h o l y h e l l
                are you trying to make me drop this by laughing at it. cause LOL.

                Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
                did it really seem that I had intent because it seemed to me like I just had other things to do and just never got around to this
                'that will change', 'probably', tells me you intend to post more, which you did not. I don't care that you didn't say definitely or whatever, you certainly had somewhat of an intention to post. And never got around to it over 3 days? lol

                Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
                also please break it down for me and let me know how my plethora of posts last day differ greatly from today. I want to see a post by post analysis from then and now because you can not be serious and I want to make sure that you are joking
                you seem to be getting excessive here on how i must be joking and it really seems like you want to demean my point when it's really obvious. you seem panicky how you've dragged your point out over a bunch of posts. you've went from 3 posts over like 3 days to 24 posts over like 3 hours. I can't be serious that you're acting different? You can't be serious thinking you're not LOL.

                Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
                FUCKING SHIT
                is this you trying to seem like you're not different LOL. because it's obvious

                Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
                I bet I have the least amount of posts right now. That will change! Probably!
                overwhelming positivity, exclamation marks, capitalised sentences. You've shown none of that since.




                me right now:
                Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
                lmao you're joking right please tell me you're joking. because if you aren't then h o l y h e l l

                Comment

                • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 1

                  #473
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  internally yelling at a mod

                  Comment

                  • Yasuhiro Hagakure
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 0

                    #474
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
                    their mind doesn't need to be eased because theyre fucking dead holy.shit.
                    Fuck me, meant to say Mondo, not Junko.

                    Comment

                    • Byakuya Togami
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 2

                      #475
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Is Chihiro sheeping Mukuro now

                      Comment

                      • Byakuya Togami
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 2

                        #476
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                        So Chihiro changes their vote vote Byakuya, to go on to agree with Byakuya and vote Sayaka. Then when I join Sayaka they switch to Mondo.

                        Both Chihiro and Sayaka expressed how they didn't want to lynch Aoi.

                        I do currently think Chihirp/Sayaka/Aoi is possible
                        Wagonomics is making me think that Aoi should be off the hook for a while.

                        You're my strongest townread for obvious reasons, and you also don't like Chihiro, so that's comforting.

                        Comment

                        • Toko Fukawa
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 0

                          #477
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                          Wagonomics is making me think that Aoi should be off the hook for a while.

                          You're my strongest townread for obvious reasons, and you also don't like Chihiro, so that's comforting.
                          Off the hook, or worth examining later today.

                          Comment

                          • Chihiro Fujisaki
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 3

                            #478
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                            Is Chihiro sheeping Mukuro now
                            N-no...I have suspected Leon since D0...
                            Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                            **** chihiro has balls
                            Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                            Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                            what's happening

                            Comment

                            • Byakuya Togami
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 2

                              #479
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
                              N-no...I have suspected Leon since D0...
                              I'm on my phone so I can't look over your posts right now. I'll take your word for it.

                              I'm not getting the case on Leon, though. I know you've elaborated on your vote but I didn't find that post from Sayaka incriminating. If anything, Leon's inactivity seems more scummy to me.

                              Comment

                              • Aoi Asahina
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #480
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                I am annoyed that I almost died last phase over people thinking too hard about my early posts in this game. I think people that attracted a lot of attention to this are scum, and I will revisit the end of day progression and see who kept trying to get me lynched.

                                I still have Mondo as top scum for now. I was wrong on Celestial but at least I can see what she was saying now that she's town.

                                Comment

                                Working...