TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Byakuya Togami
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 2

    #481
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Toko Fukawa
    Off the hook, or worth examining later today.
    did you read eod

    Comment

    • Byakuya Togami
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 2

      #482
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Aoi Asahina
      I am annoyed that I almost died last phase over people thinking too hard about my early posts in this game. I think people that attracted a lot of attention to this are scum, and I will revisit the end of day progression and see who kept trying to get me lynched.

      I still have Mondo as top scum for now. I was wrong on Celestial but at least I can see what she was saying now that she's town.
      I encourage you to look outside interactions that mention you.

      Comment

      • Byakuya Togami
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 2

        #483
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
        did you read eod
        I actually might be wrong here because Aoi not dying if she were town in that situation is odd... but, having wolf-wolf-acqui wagons last night sounds intense

        Comment

        • Byakuya Togami
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 2

          #484
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Alright time to post minimally

          Comment

          • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 1

            #485
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            My big post for Sakaya won’t post help

            Comment

            • Kyoko Kirigiri
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 10

              #486
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Dealing with some unexpected real life stuff at the moment; will post when I get back.

              Comment

              • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 1

                #487
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
                lmao you're joking right please tell me you're joking. because if you aren't then h o l y h e l l
                are you trying to make me drop this by laughing at it. cause LOL.

                Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
                did it really seem that I had intent because it seemed to me like I just had other things to do and just never got around to this
                'that will change', 'probably', tells me you intend to post more, which you did not. I don't care that you didn't say definitely or whatever, you certainly had somewhat of an intention to post. And never got around to it over 3 days? lol

                Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
                also please break it down for me and let me know how my plethora of posts last day differ greatly from today. I want to see a post by post analysis from then and now because you can not be serious and I want to make sure that you are joking
                you seem to be getting excessive here on how i must be joking and it really seems like you want to demean my point when it's really obvious. you seem panicky how you've dragged your point out over a bunch of posts. you've went from 3 posts over like 3 days to 24 posts over like 3 hours. I can't be serious that you're acting different? You can't be serious thinking you're not LOL.

                Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
                FUCKING SHIT
                is this you trying to seem like you're not different LOL. because it's obvious

                Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
                I bet I have the least amount of posts right now. That will change! Probably!
                overwhelming positivity, exclamation marks, capitalised sentences. You've shown none of that since.




                me right now:
                Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
                lmao you're joking right please tell me you're joking. because if you aren't then h o l y h e l l

                Comment

                • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 1

                  #488
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
                  lmao you're joking right please tell me you're joking. because if you aren't then h o l y h e l l
                  are you trying to make me drop this by laughing at it. cause LOL.

                  Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
                  did it really seem that I had intent because it seemed to me like I just had other things to do and just never got around to this
                  'that will change', 'probably', tells me you intend to post more, which you did not. I don't care that you didn't say definitely or whatever, you certainly had somewhat of an intention to post. And never got around to it over 3 days? lol

                  Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
                  also please break it down for me and let me know how my plethora of posts last day differ greatly from today. I want to see a post by post analysis from then and now because you can not be serious and I want to make sure that you are joking
                  you seem to be getting excessive here on how i must be joking and it really seems like you want to demean my point when it's really obvious. you seem panicky how you've dragged your point out over a bunch of posts. you've went from 3 posts over like 3 days to 24 posts over like 3 hours. I can't be serious that you're acting different? You can't be serious thinking you're not LOL.

                  Comment

                  • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 1

                    #489
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
                    FUCKING SHIT
                    is this you trying to seem like you're not different LOL. because it's obvious

                    Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
                    I bet I have the least amount of posts right now. That will change! Probably!
                    overwhelming positivity, exclamation marks, capitalised sentences. You've shown none of that since.




                    me right now:
                    Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
                    lmao you're joking right please tell me you're joking. because if you aren't then h o l y h e l l

                    Comment

                    • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 1

                      #490
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      ok i just posted it in 2 halves

                      Comment

                      • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 1

                        #491
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Chihiro not saying anything about why she swapped off Sakaya is sus

                        Comment

                        • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 1

                          #492
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                          I actually might be wrong here because Aoi not dying if she were town in that situation is odd... but, having wolf-wolf-acqui wagons last night sounds intense
                          are you saying if it was wolf-human-acqui it would be rigged to human ????

                          Comment

                          • Chihiro Fujisaki
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 3

                            #493
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                            Chihiro not saying anything about why she swapped off Sakaya is sus
                            P-please read my posts....t-thanks...
                            Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                            **** chihiro has balls
                            Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                            Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                            what's happening

                            Comment

                            • Mukuro Ikusaba
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 0

                              #494
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                              overwhelming positivity, exclamation marks, capitalised sentences. You've shown none of that
                              You're relying entirely on one post that I made which is the funny part. You're reaching bruh

                              But sure my guy you got me. I'm the aqui now what are you going to do? Lynch me? LOL

                              Also phone posting and comp posting are a thing. Leaning too much on capitalization for the first word in a sentence as a GOT'EEM probably isn't very smart. At least it shows you're trying so good on you bub

                              Comment

                              • Mukuro Ikusaba
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #495
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Overwhelming positivity lol

                                Comment

                                Working...