TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makoto Naegi
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 0

    #436
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    And before you cite some kind of common knowledge that led you to this conclusion I hope you're ready to explain it because I have seen nothing that would suggest last night went that way at all.

    Comment

    • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 1

      #437
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      wtf mukuro. You’re completely different this phase


      Also last phase you seemed to have intend to post more but you didn’t follow up, why?

      Comment

      • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 1

        #438
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        I very much don’t like mondo assuming Celeste was identified and the actual wolfing was blocked

        Comment

        • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 1

          #439
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Also Chihiro you have to explain more for that switch

          Comment

          • Mondo Owada
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 0

            #440
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Uhhhh because it was like too obvious who celestia was??
            I didn't say anything yesterday but they were probably the only person in the game that I could confidently identify, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

            Comment

            • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 1

              #441
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              I didn’t know or even care to look into it or guess



              are we allowed to guess who it was now that they’re dead ?

              Comment

              • Toko Fukawa
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #442
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Aquisitioner can wait untill another wolf is dead, it will get progressively easier to figure them out, and they can help us take out a wolf.

                Comment

                • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 1

                  #443
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  So Chihiro changes their vote vote Byakuya, to go on to agree with Byakuya and vote Sayaka. Then when I join Sayaka they switch to Mondo.

                  Both Chihiro and Sayaka expressed how they didn't want to lynch Aoi.

                  I do currently think Chihirp/Sayaka/Aoi is possible

                  Comment

                  • Chihiro Fujisaki
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 3

                    #444
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    I was able to hack into Monokuma's devices...so that if there was a culprit in kitb, I knew they would die for sure...but the firewall seems stronger now, so I'm not sure there's much more I can do...

                    noragrets
                    Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                    **** chihiro has balls
                    Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                    Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                    what's happening

                    Comment

                    • Mukuro Ikusaba
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 0

                      #445
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Yasuhiro Hagakure

                      Of course, me saying that probably isn't going to ease Junko's mind so whatevs.
                      their mind doesn't need to be eased because theyre fucking dead holy.shit.

                      Comment

                      • Mukuro Ikusaba
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 0

                        #446
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                        wtf mukuro. You’re completely different this phase
                        lmao you're joking right please tell me you're joking. because if you aren't then h o l y h e l l

                        Comment

                        • Mukuro Ikusaba
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 0

                          #447
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Also last phase you seemed to have intend to post more but you didn’t follow up, why?
                          did it really seem that I had intent because it seemed to me like I just had other things to do and just never got around to this

                          Comment

                          • Mukuro Ikusaba
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 0

                            #448
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            also please break it down for me and let me know how my plethora of posts last day differ greatly from today. I want to see a post by post analysis from then and now because you can not be serious and I want to make sure that you are joking

                            Comment

                            • Mukuro Ikusaba
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 0

                              #449
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              FUCKING SHIT

                              Comment

                              • Mukuro Ikusaba
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #450
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                also noted that two people couldn't fucking tell who was alive and who died

                                Comment

                                Working...