TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kyoko Kirigiri
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 10

    #61
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Mondo Owada
    I'd like everyone's thoughts on aoi if you're ever around, please. Nobody else really seems suss to me yet.
    Are we past the joke stuff now? Because if not, the main reason to vote for Aoi is saying weary rather than wary.

    Part of the challenge of playing under these conditions is that a lot of usual player assumptions pertaining to meta go out the window.

    I do not have known experience of who everyone is and won't be able to judge the posts accordingly
    can be taken several different ways--it could be a "I'm new and I don't know what I'm doing yet" type of post, or it could be a self-explanatory "I don't what to do because everyone's actual identity is hidden" type of post. Neither reflects well on Aoi--the former possibility speaks to nervous inexperience, whether town, wolf, or acquisitioner; the latter suggests posting something inherently obvious to take up space. But everyone does that once in a while.

    It's certainly not a town tell, and both interpretations feel a bit jittery, but it's not exactly clear proof of wolfiness either. I kind of like Celestia's point; "I don't know anything unique, guys!" is way more damning than either of the above readings. The thing is, I lean toward the post being more indicative of the secret accounts/hidden identities aspect of the game. So still a little suspicious, because it's so intrinsically unnecessary, but not as sinister as that reading.

    Comment

    • Mondo Owada
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 0

      #62
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Super tempted to role play but as mondo that might be a bad idea

      Comment

      • Byakuya Togami
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 2

        #63
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Toko Fukawa
        It is a double edged sword. The Aquisitioner can both profit, and get caught through it.

        The bad news is that they are the hardest role to catch, because it is all based on posting nuaince rather than anything they're actually doing.
        I wasn't talking about the Acquisitioner. People can die if the wolves figure out what their real names are, and frankly, some people aren't doing a very good job at hiding themselves. That's just bad news for everyone.

        Comment

        • Byakuya Togami
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 2

          #64
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          I could also be doing a bad job, but alas.

          Comment

          • Byakuya Togami
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 2

            #65
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Toko Fukawa
            I would like to know why you and Ludenburg decided to jump so hard on Aoi. Nothing there is worth it, and a reaction test it fails to be.
            You're the only one in the thread so far who has this opinion. Why don't you think Aoi's post was suspicious?

            Comment

            • Byakuya Togami
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 2

              #66
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              The activity this game's so low. God damn.

              Comment

              • Mondo Owada
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #67
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                I'm starting to think it really is due to people not wanting to get shot by the identity wolf, which honestly is a pretty ****ing terrible role to give maf

                Comment

                • Mondo Owada
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 0

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Taka my bro what do you think about aoi? Besides the size of her... Personality.

                  Comment

                  • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 1

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                    I wasn't talking about the Acquisitioner. People can die if the wolves figure out what their real names are, and frankly, some people aren't doing a very good job at hiding themselves. That's just bad news for everyone.
                    Are you actively seeking out who is who

                    Comment

                    • Byakuya Togami
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 2

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                      Are you actively seeking out who is who
                      For some people, their identities are obvious based on their posting style. Reading the thread's enough to figure them out.

                      Comment

                      • Byakuya Togami
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 2

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        I've said this a couple times, but that's bad, Kiyotaka. That being said, I can see an advantage of a townie knowing people's identities-- meta could help form better reads-- but the costs outweigh the benefits.

                        Comment

                        • Byakuya Togami
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 2

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                          I'm starting to think it really is due to people not wanting to get shot by the identity wolf, which honestly is a pretty ****ing terrible role to give maf
                          BOO

                          Comment

                          • Junko Enoshima
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 0

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                            i can tell this game will be poop for me when it comes to remembering names

                            Japanese names are dumb
                            Amen

                            Comment

                            • Junko Enoshima
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 0

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              I do not find Aoi's initial post suspicious. Those who think it is are thinking superficially, or are just scrambling to find accusations.

                              Comment

                              • Mondo Owada
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                I'm trying to give an avenue for people to discuss by asking about General thoughts on aoi but nobody is really saying any more than the couple people who have already commented on it.

                                I think junko might be aligned with aoi as well.

                                Comment

                                Working...