TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mondo Owada
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 0

    #271
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    If you want me off aoi I'm open to suggestions. Good ones. I just have a hard time reconciling aoi's posts as something that comes from experienced villa.

    Comment

    • Aoi Asahina
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 0

      #272
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
      can we maybe interrogate Aoi on it???

      like what site are you from?? does any other frequent ffr players play at your site?? are you comfortable in answering these???

      are you a human faking being new to hide from the identity wolf???
      Hey Kiyotaka, I don't want to give out more info than I have to. I feel like you asking negates the post someone made earlier to not help out someone else's identity for the sole reason of the identity wolf and aquisitioner. I do appreciate you help understand where I'm coming from. I will say though I'm not the newest member, because I do know a few players, more so, the more recent players in the games.

      Comment

      • Mondo Owada
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 0

        #273
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        Maybe toko

        Comment

        • Mondo Owada
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 0

          #274
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Like I'm here and willing to trust you, what are you thinking.

          Comment

          • Mondo Owada
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 0

            #275
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Too late.

            Comment

            • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 1

              #276
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Ok that confuses me. If you’re not the newest player and you know a few of the players, I don’t that that quite sets you at a big disadvantage, like as you say, you’re not the newest, so in fact you already know there are other players more disadvantaged than you in that sense ?

              Comment

              • Mondo Owada
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #277
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Oh, today's the 14th. Silly me.

                Comment

                • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 1

                  #278
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  I want to sleep.

                  I’m willing to lynch mondo, the person that said fuck in two posts and said they would do more in their third, Leon, and maybe actually Aoi unless they make a recent post I like

                  Comment

                  • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 1

                    #279
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Wait we have another like 24 hours what the fuck

                    Comment

                    • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 1

                      #280
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      BYE

                      Comment

                      • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 1

                        #281
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Fuck person is Mumuro.

                        Regarding Toko I think there might be better options and I want them to respond to the suspicions towards them first so I can get a better idea of their standpoint in this game. But I am keeping wary of them

                        Comment

                        • Makoto Naegi
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 0

                          #282
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                          Ok that confuses me. If you’re not the newest player and you know a few of the players, I don’t that that quite sets you at a big disadvantage, like as you say, you’re not the newest, so in fact you already know there are other players more disadvantaged than you in that sense ?
                          I think you're thinking about this way too hard.

                          Personally at this point I trust aoi after seeing thier reactions.

                          When I try to solve d0 tomorrow I'll probably be looking elsewhere and I encourage you to do the same

                          Comment

                          • Kyoko Kirigiri
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 10

                            #283
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Had a long day, here for the rest of the night, and pretty good availability tomorrow. I've been running through everyone individually, so I'll start with that. I'll be using they exclusively rather than he or she given the mystery accounts--I guess I could go with what the characters are, but this seems easier.

                            Comment

                            • Kyoko Kirigiri
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 10

                              #284
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Junko Enoshima – don't really like their game, but it doesn't necessarily feel wolfy. The vast majority of their posts are one sentence and joke phasey, but that stands to reason given that they were made early. My problem is that the abbreviated nature never changed, even after they became more serious. There's a definite feel of defending Aoi (to the point of reading Aoi as “hard town”). I don't really get this. I made a post myself that more or less defended Aoi (or at least diminished the argument against them), but it wasn't because Aoi screamed town, it was that Aoi hadn't done anything horribly, damningly scummy. And although I argued that the case against Aoi felt a bit contrived, that doesn't mean that the people doing it were necessarily being scummy. Junko's defense felt overstated, particularly when there wasn't a huge explanation for it (again, most posts were short and information-deficient). I find that a clever town read can be a useful tool for scum—they can make themselves look simultaneously reasonable and restrained, while also having a good read on the game, without having to sacrifice each other. I'm not saying that's what Junko's doing, but the defense of Aoi

                              Based on what I know about this game and its players, I'm going to read Aoi as hard town.
                              feels profoundly overstated, particularly when “what I know about this game and its players” appears to be a feel-read at best.

                              Comment

                              • Kyoko Kirigiri
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 10

                                #285
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Aoi Asahina – Back to talking about Aoi. The first thing that jumps out at me about their posts is how they're structured: a lot of “Hello [name]”s at the beginning, which feels sort of stilted. The thing is, Aoi's syntax becomes a lot more convenentional in later posts, and their posting style becomes a lot more forceful. If I had to guess, Aoi is either a new or infrequent player on FFR specifically, given

                                Nothing else in the thread is worth pursuing at this point besides people being demeaning. It seems this game isn't very healthy to play on this site.
                                and

                                I actually make a post that doesn't concern me, and that's how I am treated? I see why inactivity is a major thing here.
                                ,

                                as well as the claims of being unconcerned about being Identity Wolf killed.

                                I was initially concerned that the odd tonal changes had to do with being coached, but I don't really see that on a re-read, so maybe I was just tunneling at first. I do find their tone overall to be a bit hostile, but that happens. Under anonymous conditions (so whether or not Aoi really is an unknown, or is a regular just masking their identity), it's hard to draw too much from that. That would be my biggest concern at this point, but a little hostility isn't a major ding.

                                Comment

                                Working...