TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mukuro Ikusaba
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 0

    #421
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    guys I think sayaka is a wolf

    Comment

    • Mukuro Ikusaba
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 0

      #422
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      celestia and I were mindmolding in the beginning too bad theyre dead because boiiiiiii

      Comment

      • Mukuro Ikusaba
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 0

        #423
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        this is hard work I think it's time for a breaakkkkkk

        Comment

        • Yasuhiro Hagakure
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 0

          #424
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Junko Enoshima
          Based on what I know about this game and its players, I'm going to read Aoi as hard town.
          Potentially spicy in hindsight.



          Originally posted by Mondo Owada
          I would add sayaka, but not byakuya or Taka.
          I think you're town, but I think you're trusting people too easily. My strong town read right now is pretty much just you.
          Hmmm. (in reply to Celestia)


          Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
          Sayaka. My vote was on Aoi anyway, which isn't a productive vote at the moment.
          Only other vote on Sayaka. It's later on enough that I don't think distancing is necessarily a key, plus Aoi was still a viable wagon that didn't see itself through. Probably fine to leave alone from a wolfy-perspective.

          Comment

          • Mondo Owada
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 0

            #425
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            I'm gonna point out the obvious and say yasuhiro seems like a different person. But acqui wouldn't be so obvious about it.

            Pleasantly surprised we hit maf d1 and it seems someone got guarded/blocked. I wasn't really paying attention to day end but I'm feeling better about celestia and uh... Byakuya.

            Comment

            • Mukuro Ikusaba
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 0

              #426
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Mondo Owada
              I wasn't really paying attention to day end but I'm feeling better about celestia
              yeah i'd be pretty weird if you were starting to wolf lean celestia considering they flipped town

              Comment

              • Mukuro Ikusaba
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #427
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                it'd*

                Comment

                • Byakuya Togami
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 2

                  #428
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                  I'm gonna point out the obvious and say yasuhiro seems like a different person. But acqui wouldn't be so obvious about it.
                  I really think the acquisitioner is among the inactives. That seems like the smart thing to do.

                  Comment

                  • Byakuya Togami
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 2

                    #429
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    I'm also betting that the identity wolf couldn't figure anyone out and that's why there was only one kill from the wolves.

                    Comment

                    • Mukuro Ikusaba
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 0

                      #430
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                      I really think the acquisitioner is among the inactives. That seems like the smart thing to do.
                      or maybe you're the aqui :thinking:

                      Comment

                      • Makoto Naegi
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 0

                        #431
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Sakura Ogami
                        can you elaborate on this a teensy bit please
                        I was planning multiple days ahead on conditional clears based on interactions to build a town circle for endgame (specifically starting with aoi as I mentioned)

                        Then I realized it's not worth very much due to acqi existing. I mean obviously they don't rule the game since it's more of a slow burn but it can't be as clear cut as I thought it would be which caused me to immediately reconsider what i was doing.

                        Comment

                        • Byakuya Togami
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 2

                          #432
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
                          or maybe you're the aqui :thinking:
                          um

                          Comment

                          • Yasuhiro Hagakure
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 0

                            #433
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Acqui isn't really worth worrying about until the end, or an egregious mis-slip. See: last time an acqui was a role.

                            Of course, me saying that probably isn't going to ease Junko's mind so whatevs.

                            Comment

                            • Mondo Owada
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 0

                              #434
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
                              yeah i'd be pretty weird if you were starting to wolf lean celestia considering they flipped town
                              Ah, my bad- I only saw junko flip so I figured wolves didn't get any kills. Based on what I figured I knew about celestia she got identitied and actual wolf kill got blocked or something.

                              Comment

                              • Makoto Naegi
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #435
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                                Ah, my bad- I only saw junko flip so I figured wolves didn't get any kills. Based on what I figured I knew about celestia she got identitied and actual wolf kill got blocked or something.
                                Why would what you knew be relevant to the wolf team. Unless you're a wolf.

                                Comment

                                Working...