TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Byakuya Togami
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 2

    #46
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Another warning to conceal your identities.

    Comment

    • Mondo Owada
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 0

      #47
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Chihiro best boy.
      I'm in the camp of "aoi came off weird and should be voted for."

      Comment

      • Byakuya Togami
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 2

        #48
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        I cannot unsee the bugle chip.

        Comment

        • Mondo Owada
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 0

          #49
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
          Maybe the normally active posters are trying to conceal their identities because of the identity wolf? I think high post count could be a pretty good indicator of identity.
          Sucks. Identity wolf is obv bull****

          Comment

          • Mondo Owada
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 0

            #50
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
            I cannot unsee the bugle chip.
            Ikr, I make that joke every time.

            Comment

            • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 1

              #51
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              i can tell this game will be poop for me when it comes to remembering names

              Japanese names are dumb

              Comment

              • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 1

                #52
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Celestia Ludenberg
                I voted you due to: "I do not have known experience of who everyone is".

                It felt like you had to share with everyone that you didn't knew more information about the game than the rest of the town players.

                That's currently more suspicious than everything else in the thread.
                I agree with this and would like to hear a response

                Comment

                • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 1

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Everyone is seemingly playing a bit more reserved, understandably. not knowing each other seems to limit what you want to say to other people.

                  less shit posting though so pretty good

                  Comment

                  • Mondo Owada
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 0

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    To be fair "mondo" is not hard at all to remember.

                    Comment

                    • Celestia Ludenberg
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 1

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                      i can tell this game will be poop for me when it comes to remembering names

                      Japanese names are dumb
                      You don't really need to remember names. You can just focus on what's important in every post.

                      Once you quote someone, you can copy/paste their names as you see fit.

                      It would be a interesting experience to play a game where everyone is named Orange1, Orange2, Orange3 etc. just to show how it doesn't matter.

                      Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                      Chihiro best boy.
                      I'm in the camp of "aoi came off weird and should be voted for."
                      I'm more likely to defend Makoto in this situation. It seems like we can't be buddies on everything.

                      Chihiro could be anything with that vote.

                      Comment

                      • Mondo Owada
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 0

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        But if I'm suspicious of Chihiro he will flip town. Bugle chip boy already made that mistake once.

                        Comment

                        • Mondo Owada
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 0

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          I'd like everyone's thoughts on aoi if you're ever around, please. Nobody else really seems suss to me yet.

                          Comment

                          • Toko Fukawa
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 0

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                            Another warning to conceal your identities.
                            It is a double edged sword. The Aquisitioner can both profit, and get caught through it.

                            The bad news is that they are the hardest role to catch, because it is all based on posting nuaince rather than anything they're actually doing.

                            Comment

                            • Toko Fukawa
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 0

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                              I'd like everyone's thoughts on aoi if you're ever around, please. Nobody else really seems suss to me yet.
                              I would like to know why you and Ludenburg decided to jump so hard on Aoi. Nothing there is worth it, and a reaction test it fails to be.

                              Comment

                              • Toko Fukawa
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                                Another warning to conceal your identities.
                                Also, the more I see this post, the less I like it.

                                Comment

                                Working...