TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chihiro Fujisaki
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 3

    #346
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Toko Fukawa
    I think I have really belittled anyone. Just been very strightforward.
    S-sorry...but the reason for you thinking Celestia and Mondo couldn't be reaction testing is...and whether you find the things you call out bad or wolfy...is divisive...not strightforward...I think...
    Originally posted by Mondo Owada
    **** chihiro has balls
    Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
    Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

    what's happening

    Comment

    • Chihiro Fujisaki
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 3

      #347
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Xiz
      Votecount:


      Aoi: (2) Celestia, Mundo
      Kiyotaka: (1) Hifumi
      Byakuya: (1) Junko
      Mundo: (1) Kiyotaka
      Toko: (1) Chihiro
      Sayaka: (1) Byakuya

      Unvote: Sakura


      Phase ends June 15th @9:00pm
      :59 = good
      :00 = bad


      This wagon formation...always lynches a wolf...
      Originally posted by Mondo Owada
      **** chihiro has balls
      Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
      Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

      what's happening

      Comment

      • Chihiro Fujisaki
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 3

        #348
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
        Reading all this roleplay from Chihiro and Sayaka makes me want to do it too but this character is a butt munch and there are 11037 reasons why
        I think it is important t-to accept who you are... M-maybe...you could tell us about baseball! All I know of it is from Atari baseball...
        Originally posted by Mondo Owada
        **** chihiro has balls
        Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
        Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

        what's happening

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #349
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Votecount:


          Aoi: (2) Celestia, Mundo
          Kiyotaka: (1) Hifumi
          Byakuya: (1) Junko
          Mundo: (1) Kiyotaka
          Toko: (1) Chihiro
          Sayaka: (1) Byakuya
          Celestia: (1) Makoto

          Unvote: Sakura


          Phase ends June 15th @9:00pm server
          :59 = good
          :00 = bad


          Last edited by Xiz; 06-15-2018, 06:02 PM.

          Comment

          • Chihiro Fujisaki
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 3

            #350
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            I...will vote to save Byakuya and Mondo...maybe Aoi...Aoi confuses me...but not in ways consistent with wolf play I have seen...or wolf intentions that I can think of...and the lack of much discussion at this point in the trial...means wolves could be comfortable with the state of it...I think...
            Originally posted by Mondo Owada
            **** chihiro has balls
            Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
            Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

            what's happening

            Comment

            • Yasuhiro Hagakure
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 0

              #351
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Don't try planning things when you also decided to play TWG... not a great idea on my part.
              Oh well.
              Catching up on the thread now, but I'm not feeling too confident I'll find anything worthy.
              To be fair, though, stranger things have happened...
              On to the read!






              ...
              Really? Only 18 pages? You're all the best. <3

              Comment

              • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 1

                #352
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                all the quiet ones made like 0 appearance today.

                shock

                Comment

                • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 1

                  #353
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  anyone who lets the host post more than them shouldnt sign up for twg

                  Comment

                  • Yasuhiro Hagakure
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 0

                    #354
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Celestia Ludenberg
                    I have a good idea of who it could be, but I'd prefer to lynch a wolf if possible while hoping that person collaborate with town because this setup is wolf favored due to wolves having technically 2 kill powers.
                    Spicy.



                    Mondo going hard after Aoi for... the opening post? Seriously? THAT'S wolfy af for you? And apparently half the game? Christ you people are weird...


                    Fucking hell these names/avatars make it hard to really pick out people.

                    Comment

                    • Yasuhiro Hagakure
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 0

                      #355
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                      anyone who lets the host post more than them shouldnt sign up for twg
                      Well aren't you just a glorious ray of sunshine.

                      Comment

                      • Byakuya Togami
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 2

                        #356
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
                        ..and the lack of much discussion at this point in the trial...means wolves could be comfortable with the state of it...I think...
                        I'm getting this vibe, too.

                        Comment

                        • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 1

                          #357
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Yasuhiro Hagakure
                          Well aren't you just a glorious ray of sunshine.


                          Do I look like I should be a glorious ray of sunshine


                          Am I wrong ???

                          Comment

                          • Yasuhiro Hagakure
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 0

                            #358
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                            Do I look like I should be a glorious ray of sunshine


                            Am I wrong ???
                            It's Day 1 (or day 0 or whatever the fuck you call it) of an anon game with people poking toes in the water waiting for a splash to be made in the night. Calm yoself.

                            Comment

                            • Yasuhiro Hagakure
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 0

                              #359
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Although just to make myself look -that- much worse, I gotta step out for about an hour. I'm picking up a PS4.

                              Comment

                              • Chihiro Fujisaki
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 3

                                #360
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                You are just in time...for the most important part of the day. Take a moment to align your chakras...and carry on reading...
                                Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                                **** chihiro has balls
                                Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                                Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                                what's happening

                                Comment

                                Working...