TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mukuro Ikusaba
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 0

    #451
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    and it wasn't even the same person which I don't even know how that happens unless they came into it knowing that the other was going to die

    Comment

    • Mukuro Ikusaba
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 0

      #452
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      [twgv]leon kuwata[/twgv[

      Comment

      • Mukuro Ikusaba
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 0

        #453
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        leon kuwata

        Comment

        • Chihiro Fujisaki
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 3

          #454
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          R-really though...I held out on Toko hoping Kyoko would vote with me...but it hit the point where I couldn't wait anymore...

          Of those with votes at the time...I thought Sayaka was a little suspicious for the lack of wolfreads...I did consider voting for Kiyotaka and Celestia...but I had at least some things I slightly liked from them...I wasn't sure Sayaka not giving wolfreads wasn't mostly because of the gimmick...but I felt comfortable voting with Byakuya, my strongest townread...

          Kyoko's case on Junko fit with...a bad feeling I had had of her...and it occurred to me that Toko calling out Sayaka's gimmick...could make Sayaka town if Toko was a wolf...so that was a factor as well...

          Honestly...I think...the anonymous account brings out my inner shitlord...I was really unsure between staying on Sayaka and voting for Junko...I had a gut feeling kitb would work out well...I justified it to myself in the moment that I thought kitb would create information, banter, and useful reactions...the only one who had time to respond to it before the flip was Kiyotaka...I did like his reaction...especially because of the flip...

          I'm interested to see which people who didn't bother to vote or compromise their vote try to act like my actions make me an obvious wolf...
          Originally posted by Mondo Owada
          **** chihiro has balls
          Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
          Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

          what's happening

          Comment

          • Chihiro Fujisaki
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 3

            #455
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            R-really though...I held out on Toko hoping Kyoko would vote with me...but it hit the point where I couldn't wait anymore...

            Of those with votes at the time...I thought Sayaka was a little suspicious for the lack of wolfreads...I did consider voting for Kiyotaka and Celestia...but I had at least some things I slightly liked from them...I wasn't sure Sayaka not giving wolfreads wasn't mostly because of the gimmick...but I felt comfortable voting with Byakuya, my strongest townread...
            Originally posted by Mondo Owada
            **** chihiro has balls
            Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
            Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

            what's happening

            Comment

            • Chihiro Fujisaki
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 3

              #456
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Kyoko's case on Junko put words to...a bad feeling I had of her...and it occurred to me that Toko calling out Sayaka's gimmick...could make Sayaka town if Toko was a wolf...so that was a factor as well...
              Originally posted by Mondo Owada
              **** chihiro has balls
              Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
              Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

              what's happening

              Comment

              • Chihiro Fujisaki
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 3

                #457
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Honestly...I think...the anonymous account brings out my inner shitlord...I was really unsure between staying on Sayaka and voting for Junko...I had a gut feeling kitb would work out well...I justified it to myself in the moment that I thought kitb would create information, banter, and useful reactions...the only one who had time to respond to it before the flip was Kiyotaka...I did like his reaction...especially because of the flip...

                I'm interested to see which people who didn't bother to vote or compromise their vote try to act like my actions make me an obvious wolf...
                Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                **** chihiro has balls
                Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                what's happening

                Comment

                • Chihiro Fujisaki
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 3

                  #458
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Sayaka Maizono

                  Togami, Mondo, AND Ishimaru also agreed that it was weird. Come on guys

                  Fukawa called people out for being silly about this. I like that look. Junko also defended Aoi.

                  Leon came to her defense as well calling reasoning against her flimsy. They also hate Leon so, I like them for now.
                  ... Leon ...
                  Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                  **** chihiro has balls
                  Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                  Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                  what's happening

                  Comment

                  • Chihiro Fujisaki
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 3

                    #459
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    I had thought which roles matched which characters were randomized...but with Junko being acquisitioner and Sayaka being a wolf...it's possible the mod picked certain characters for those roles...I don't think I will consider it very seriously unless one of Leon, Mukuro, Mondo, Toko, or Sakura flips wolf...
                    Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                    **** chihiro has balls
                    Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                    Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                    what's happening

                    Comment

                    • Mukuro Ikusaba
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 0

                      #460
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                      I mean, if Aoi did focus on other people you would 75% chance call them out on deflecting.
                      hey mondo my guy can you expand on this a bit. like how you got that %

                      because to me it seems like you know who they are but that's just like my opinion

                      Comment

                      • Mukuro Ikusaba
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 0

                        #461
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                        Mukuro Ikusaba. I wonder if you've got anything to say today.
                        lol

                        Comment

                        • Mukuro Ikusaba
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 0

                          #462
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
                          I bet I have the least amount of posts right now. That will change! Probably!
                          oh yeah I can see why this would make people think I was going to post more. in my defense I did say probably and not definitely because I definitely did not post more lmao

                          Comment

                          • Chihiro Fujisaki
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 3

                            #463
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki

                            I'm interested to see which people who didn't bother to vote or compromise their vote try to act like my actions make me an obvious wolf...
                            Apparently I skimmed over this happening already...lel
                            Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                            **** chihiro has balls
                            Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                            Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                            what's happening

                            Comment

                            • Chihiro Fujisaki
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 3

                              #464
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              S-so...I'm reading the end of the day situation as wolves being asleep on the job thinking Aoi is getting mislynched...the defense of Leon in her reads post seems the most fake and shoehorned...unless it's a rule of 3 situation with Mondo...
                              Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                              **** chihiro has balls
                              Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                              Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                              what's happening

                              Comment

                              • Mukuro Ikusaba
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #465
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                                hey Mukuro you made this post which makes it seem like you were gonna put in some effort, but you've made no post after this

                                you've made 3 posts and the others are basically just 'fuck'

                                Comment

                                Working...