TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Byakuya Togami
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 2

    #151
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    I'm not a person of my own word. RIP.

    Originally posted by Junko Enoshima
    Based on what I know about this game and its players, I'm going to read Aoi as hard town.
    Could you explain why for those of us who aren't on the same page?

    I'm done now... I'm done now...

    Comment

    • Byakuya Togami
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 2

      #152
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      The one substantial post Kiyotaka made is something I liked. He was prodding Leon for information.

      Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
      Why are you dismissing it without giving your actual thoughts on it other than ‘easy to latch on to’. Make your own comments on it, why are you reading possibility townie?
      I'd like to talk to Toko more. The only suspicions Toko voiced were about me, but I wonder why you didn't prod me more.

      Originally posted by Toko Fukawa
      Also, the more I see this post, the less I like it.
      I've generally liked Celestia's posting. Part meta, part looks like wolf hunting.

      Hi, Hifumi!

      Comment

      • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 1

        #153
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Mondo Owada
        That doesn't apply to wolves, since their roles mention some kind of private chat. It just doesn't describe the limitations of that chat anywhere.


        If that's the case, then my current thoughts on Aoi stand.
        mondo

        Comment

        • Makoto Naegi
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 0

          #154
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Junko Enoshima
          Based on what I know about this game and its players, I'm going to read Aoi as hard town.
          This is my wat face.

          Wat.

          Comment

          • Makoto Naegi
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 0

            #155
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Why am I wearing a jacket over a hoodie.

            Comment

            • Makoto Naegi
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 0

              #156
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              A double breasted jacket too. My fashion sense is garbage that kills for money

              Comment

              • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 1

                #157
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Makoto Naegi
                Why am I wearing a jacket over a hoodie.
                Because that looks cool

                Comment

                • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 1

                  #158
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  I was also of the thought that Aoi could be a new player to ffr twg, but their response doesn’t show that so idk what they were doing and I’m sus of them

                  I feel like mundo has acted weird with the wolf chat thing and quickly agreed with what others said regarding wolf chat rather than being more soughtful for a confirm e answer

                  Could be 3rd party tbh

                  Comment

                  • Chihiro Fujisaki
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 3

                    #159
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Sakura Ogami
                    Hello, I don't know anything about dragonropa, is there a character I should be allied with/against for lore reasons?
                    You have allied with your BFF Aoi...that is sweet.
                    Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                    **** chihiro has balls
                    Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                    Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                    what's happening

                    Comment

                    • Chihiro Fujisaki
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 3

                      #160
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      S-sorry Kiyotaka, I have a question... Did Byakuya's answer to you...strike you as true to himself?
                      Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                      **** chihiro has balls
                      Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                      Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                      what's happening

                      Comment

                      • Chihiro Fujisaki
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 3

                        #161
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Whether Aoi wants to help everyone or not...I am not sure... She says she feels weaker than others...at this anonymous investigation... I know how it feels to be the weakest...and admire others' strength. But what matters is the resolve to become stronger...and work together with the others...I think...
                        Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                        **** chihiro has balls
                        Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                        Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                        what's happening

                        Comment

                        • Mondo Owada
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 0

                          #162
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                          I was also of the thought that Aoi could be a new player to ffr twg, but their response doesn’t show that so idk what they were doing and I’m sus of them

                          I feel like mundo has acted weird with the wolf chat thing and quickly agreed with what others said regarding wolf chat rather than being more soughtful for a confirm e answer

                          Could be 3rd party tbh
                          It's because I'm like 90% sure celestia is right. No mention of day chat equals no day chat.
                          Interesting that you think I could be the acquisitioner, since you obviously haven't been noticing the steps I'm taking to ensure I don't get taken over.

                          Comment

                          • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 1

                            #163
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
                            S-sorry Kiyotaka, I have a question... Did Byakuya's answer to you...strike you as true to himself?
                            Is this role play omg I can’t be part of this


                            I didn’t ask him a question but I see he asked me one, which I don’t get because
                            idc about people only have single suspicions at this time

                            Comment

                            • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 1

                              #164
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                              It's because I'm like 90% sure celestia is right. No mention of day chat equals no day chat.
                              Interesting that you think I could be the acquisitioner, since you obviously haven't been noticing the steps I'm taking to ensure I don't get taken over.
                              that doesn’t make you not acquisitioner

                              that makes you semi smart regardless of role

                              more sus that you feel the need to bring it up

                              Comment

                              • Sayaka Maizono
                                Forum User
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 7

                                #165
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Hi everybody!

                                You might have seen me before on TV, singing and dancing with my girl group~ I'm the super popular school idol, I'm Maizono Sayaka~ Please be kind to me!

                                I've been very busy practicing with the group so that we can be the absolute best we can be! All of our hard work will pay off when we can see the smiles on our fans faces as we perform~!

                                However this new threat at our school... worries me.... I don't like it at all

                                You can see the worry on our fan's faces from the stage! They do not dance with a carefree attitude because their heads are so full of worry!

                                I can't bear to see my fans this way I just want them to be happy, and to enjoy my music!!

                                I'm going to work very hard for my fans!~ Let's all do our best OK?

                                Comment

                                Working...