TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sakura Ogami
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 0

    #991
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Kyoko Kirigiri
    Honestly, Sakura, I think you're the Acquisitioner. Your case against me relies considerably on Leon's actions, which isn't unreasonable. But you conveniently ignore that Leon yesterday wasn't Leon the Wolf. It was Leon the Acquisitioner.



    Yesterday's EoD (as it pertains to Leon's behavior) needs to be contextualized by that. Everything Leon did yesterday was actually Junko, in pursuit of their own agenda. Now, Leon tethered to me before that, so Leon-nort's behavior yesterday was likely meant to be a believable recreation of his prior behavior. But Fake Leon would also have known they had finally acquired a scum account, and thus that today would probably look much like this. So that also allowed them to set up a false case against me.

    As soon as today started, you came out hard against me. That's not problematic in and of itself, and for a time I actually read you as townier as a result. But you've deliberately avoided considering any other possibilities, even to the extent that your goal is apparently to lynch me over winning the game.







    Your approach is much more emotional than it had been previously. At the same time, it's way more aggressive and ordered than your previous play. I'd argue that your voice and style have changed substantially overnight.

    What I think happened is that the Acqui acquired Leon, continued linking Leon to me, then acquired you. Having built a case against me previously, you're attempting to use it now. The thing is, that's still dangerous for you if you're NOT the wolf. But that doesn't mean you have to be, unfortunately. At the same time, I wonder why you'd sell out so heavily on this case if it weren't a guaranteed win.
    Wherein Kyoko hasn't gotten the message and is still concerned with the acquisitioner

    1) a) Leon the Acquisitioner probably thought you were his partner and replicated that same behavior to save his ass yesterday. And while that does make me look bad because I also think you're a wolf, that's not a counterargument as to your wolfiness. Furthermore, it would be way safer to... not put all my eggs in one basket...? to just sit back and let exactly what is happening right now happen and then jump on board that wagon.
    b) I almost died yesterday so acquing me would be lol.

    2) I'm pressuring you and you're failing. I'd be able to move on to other people if
    a) you actually addressed any of my concerns, or
    b) if there was any other activity in this game right now.

    3) I'm emotional because
    a) the identity wolf is dead and I don't have to be restrained in my posting
    b) I want to lynch antitown today because that's really the only meaningful thing we can do today

    Comment

    • Byakuya Togami
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 2

      #992
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Kyoko Kirigiri
      At the same time, I wonder why you'd sell out so heavily on this case if it weren't a guaranteed win.
      This.

      Comment

      • Sakura Ogami
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 0

        #993
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        What else is there to do in this fucking game at this point????

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #994
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          To clarify, No lynch is allowed.

          Comment

          • Sakura Ogami
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 0

            #995
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            I've had this wolf read for two fucking days now and you're surprised that I'm trying to lynch her for it??? It's not even meaningful because this game is already over fmpov

            Comment

            • Sakura Ogami
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 0

              #996
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Kyoko is the wolf and Byakuya is the acquisitioner

              what do we do with this information?

              Comment

              • Byakuya Togami
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 2

                #997
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                I was thinking. It was in the acquisitioner's best interest to acquire the wolf this phase. I think they have a good chance of knowing who the wolf is because they can infiltrate the wolf night chat.

                Why would Leon link himself to Kyoko last phase?

                Also, rip Makoto. I don't think he's making it to EOD.

                Comment

                • Byakuya Togami
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 2

                  #998
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Sakura Ogami
                  Kyoko is the wolf and Byakuya is the acquisitioner

                  what do we do with this information?
                  So if you were really on the town's team, you'd want a no lynch. This is definitely wrong, though.

                  Comment

                  • Sakura Ogami
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 0

                    #999
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                    I was thinking. It was in the acquisitioner's best interest to acquire the wolf this phase. I think they have a good chance of knowing who the wolf is because they can infiltrate the wolf night chat.

                    Why would Leon link himself to Kyoko last phase?

                    Also, rip Makoto. I don't think he's making it to EOD.
                    It's never in the acquisitioner's best interest to get the wolf this phase. The correct mechanical play is for them to have 1 wolf, 1 acqui, and 2 town in final four.

                    You should know this

                    Comment

                    • Byakuya Togami
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 2

                      #1000
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Sakura Ogami
                      It's never in the acquisitioner's best interest to get the wolf this phase. The correct mechanical play is for them to have 1 wolf, 1 acqui, and 2 town in final four.

                      You should know this
                      Really? Why?

                      Comment

                      • Sakura Ogami
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 0

                        #1001
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                        So if you were really on the town's team, you'd want a no lynch. This is definitely wrong, though.
                        No lynch is great

                        I just want to waggle my dick around and solve the game before it's out of my hands

                        Comment

                        • Sakura Ogami
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 0

                          #1002
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                          Really? Why?
                          Because it's easier to operate when there's split attention as opposed to devoted attention to hunting a single person

                          Comment

                          • Sakura Ogami
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 0

                            #1003
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            I'll have you suck my dick in postgame when I'm right. Maybe Makoto is the acqui and they didn't even bother showing up, like what happened D1.

                            That's the detective's reasoning, we have 20 minutes left.

                            Comment

                            • Sakura Ogami
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 0

                              #1004
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              That's actually consistent with the acqui's behavior this game... popping in at start, and either not showing up, or appearing with like 30 mins left only

                              no lynch and hope they cannibalize each other in the night I guess

                              I just want it to be clear that I solved this game

                              Comment

                              • Sakura Ogami
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #1005
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Wait, no, this is a loss no matter what, isn't it

                                Comment

                                Working...