TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mondo Owada
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 0

    #16
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Aoi is a wolf.

    More news at 11.

    Comment

    • Mondo Owada
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 0

      #17
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Actually though aoi

      Comment

      • Celestia Ludenberg
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 1

        #18
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        I second Aoi being a wolf.

        No matter who the enemy may be, those who can't adapt will be the first to die.

        Comment

        • Celestia Ludenberg
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 1

          #19
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Testing.

          Comment

          • Celestia Ludenberg
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 1

            #20
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            I second the Aoi vote.

            No matter who the enemy may be, those who can't adapt will be first to die.

            I got a message saying my first post needed moderator approval. It went away the second try.

            Comment

            • Mondo Owada
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 0

              #21
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Buddy me daddy

              Comment

              • Junko Enoshima
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #22
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Why do all of these characters look unpleasant?

                Comment

                • Junko Enoshima
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 0

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Celestia Ludenberg
                  I second the Aoi vote.

                  No matter who the enemy may be, those who can't adapt will be first to die.

                  I got a message saying my first post needed moderator approval. It went away the second try.
                  What's up with your hair?

                  Comment

                  • Celestia Ludenberg
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 1

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    You guys are cold, heartless and devoid of calcium.

                    Comment

                    • Celestia Ludenberg
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 1

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Junko Enoshima
                      What's up with your hair?
                      It's too early to talk about my hair.

                      Let’s not wander around at night.

                      Comment

                      • Celestia Ludenberg
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 1

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Junko is worrying me due to the existence of the identity wolf.

                        There's more to gain from a quiet night at this stage.

                        It is not the strong or the smart that survive, but the ones who can bring about change.

                        Comment

                        • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 1

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Wtf I look so scary


                          What’s up people

                          Comment

                          • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 1

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Why is my forehead a butt

                            Comment

                            • Chihiro Fujisaki
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 3

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Chihiro Fujisaki... Eheh... I always get so embarrassed introducing myself.
                              Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                              **** chihiro has balls
                              Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                              Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                              what's happening

                              Comment

                              • Chihiro Fujisaki
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 3

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Makoto Naegi
                                Once again my luck sucks. Just get stuck playing one death game after another...
                                To solve the mystery...we have to be strong. That means accepting ourselves and our strengths.
                                Makoto Naegi
                                Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                                **** chihiro has balls
                                Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                                Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                                what's happening

                                Comment

                                Working...