TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LightManticorex2
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 25

    #2671
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    If I wake up and the game is over I might feel better then if it's still running tbh.
    Lock clear

    Comment

    • LightManticorex2
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 25

      #2672
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Wayward was here
      Lock clear

      Comment

      • LightManticorex2
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 25

        #2673
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        I'm panicking
        Lock clear

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #2674
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          can you unvote until tomorrow around noon

          Comment

          • LightManticorex2
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 25

            #2675
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            unvote

            *heavy breathing*
            Lock clear

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #2676
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by LightManticorex2
              I just realized xiz's vote broke a kitb, it didn't actually lynch xel.

              Would me getting lynched there in a kitb have exposed the entire wolfteam to the next phase's lynch? Is that why xiz swapped?
              Theres a stream of posts I made about this, blind and cel picked it up. I thought I saved you but I didnt, I wasnt aware of that until like, mid last phase.

              Comment

              • LightManticorex2
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 25

                #2677
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Xiz
                Theres a stream of posts I made about this, blind and cel picked it up. I thought I saved you but I didnt, I wasnt aware of that until like, mid last phase.
                I can't know this.

                Maybe you were keeping track on the sidelines during the lynch and made a split second decision.
                Lock clear

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #2678
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                  I can't know this.

                  Maybe you were keeping track on the sidelines during the lynch and made a split second decision.
                  I mean, thats fine. I get that.

                  Let me find the posts sec

                  Comment

                  • LightManticorex2
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 25

                    #2679
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    does xiz as a wolf ever unvote here?

                    Probably not since he has the superior position right?
                    Lock clear

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #2680
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      post #2470 it starts

                      like, sure you could think im faking it w/e but I seriously thought I was the tiebreaker

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #2681
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                        How do you go from this read to saying we cel and I could be partners again?!?
                        dude i dont know

                        i dont know if i believe what I posted anymore.

                        because like, maybe the xel wagon isn't as clear as I thought it was
                        but im confused because I haven't gotten really pushback for it, besides you i guess??

                        Comment

                        • LightManticorex2
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 25

                          #2682
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          post #2470 it starts

                          like, sure you could think im faking it w/e but I seriously thought I was the tiebreaker
                          My headspace right now is that I'm being severely outplayed and I think you're the most likely candidate to be doing that.
                          Lock clear

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #2683
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                            Updating your reads while providing no in thread progression is an avenue to disaster. You've avoided talking about the evolution of your reads for most of the game and your progression this phase has been ???? At best.
                            come on dude most of the game isn't fair to say at all. that's just false. I've so far explained pretty much everything i've been asked, and been posting what I like/not like throughout.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #2684
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Does wolf manti go from "im done with this game"

                              to now super paranoid tryhard

                              thats what im wondering

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #2685
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                come on dude most of the game isn't fair to say at all. that's just false. I've so far explained pretty much everything i've been asked, and been posting what I like/not like throughout.
                                if your argument is based on post count then yes your right im not dominating the thread. But like i wanted to post quality over quantity for that gimmick I did because if I would have posted 100 times per day, then i would be writing unnecessary walls of text for like, simple answers. I approached this game with the mentality to post when important and not fill the thread with clutter

                                Comment

                                Working...