TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #2641
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    As a team not like romantically or sexually
    this is a shame
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #2642
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      My whole goal this game was to get romantically intimate with rapta, but now wayward has crushed that dream

      may as well just self vote now
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #2643
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Does that mean you knew he was going to replace in. I may be angleshooting but I think I'm onto something

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #2644
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          yes you're right I knew he was going to replace in this whole time, just like I also knew you were going to replace in. damn, you caught me! game's over again
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #2645
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            I request tforce modkills celery for shenanigans

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #2646
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              tilted

              fuck this I'm gonna just sleep for the night so I dont start calling wayward a fucking dumbass like he is right now
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • T-Force
                Your world ends with you
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 4753

                #2647
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                I request tforce modkills celery for shenanigans
                Code:
                [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/28/17 at 9:35 PM
                [u]Subject: [b]*no subject*[/b][/u]
                [I]Image attached[/I]
                Last edited by T-Force; 08-28-2017, 08:36 PM.
                Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #2648
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Is celery getting mad over jokes alignment indicative

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #2649
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                    Xiz can you talk about why you want WV me and cel dead? Each as individuals? Without using POE?
                    Look man, at this point I can try to compose a novel showing a shit ton of posts or try to evaluate votes individually but I don't think that's where my mind should be right now.

                    The strongest thing I have right now is trying to find connections between players, and I truly think deconstructing the xel lynch is the best way to find them as I described in my most recent reads post.

                    I don't see anything wrong with what I'm doing, because I feel like i'm right, and I dunno, you wanting me to focus on maybe xel or cel might cause a mislynch or something.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #2650
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Also the reason why i'm focusing so hard on that in particular is because that's the one lynch we got a wolf on. I think focusing outside of that right now is a mistake.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #2651
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        focus on maybe xel or cel might cause a mislynch or something.
                        Whoops said this wrong, focusing on WV / Cel assuming one is a wolf and one is not while manti is other. Didn't want to be persuaded off whichever one is town in a manti/???

                        Comment

                        • LightManticorex2
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 25

                          #2652
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Whoops said this wrong, focusing on WV / Cel assuming one is a wolf and one is not while manti is other. Didn't want to be persuaded off whichever one is town in a manti/???
                          I thought you said me and cel was an unlikely pair.

                          You literally said the teams you were considering were WV/cel and WV/me. Nothing I have said today should have been enough to change that.

                          Why are you changing your argument now? I am mechanically the wrong lynch if you really through what you thought when you made your teams post.

                          xiz if I wake up and we lost to a rushvote so be it.
                          Lock clear

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #2653
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            this is bold

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #2654
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              and completely unexpected wow

                              Comment

                              • LightManticorex2
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 25

                                #2655
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                This is probably dumb.
                                Lock clear

                                Comment

                                Working...