TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #886
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    I think I'm scumreading sunfan right now
    blind bringing up that turbo reminds me of how sunfan kind of coerced with me to join him on sanzath

    after I voted, the floodgates let loose and other people joined

    hmmMMMM

    fuck why did I give you a pass
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #887
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      yeah I'm resetting on blind atm
      You don't read me as well as I thought then.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #888
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        You're really so wrong. I went Mia because I was playing pubg and wasn't paying attention to the time. If I could show my steaming time on twitch I'd show you.
        this guy plays video games over TWG
        I cockblock my dota crew every EOD
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #889
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          i'M STiLL waITIng on aN ANswER thATs goOOOooD for loOOking at mEE so MUCH and thEN haVinG thEE auDACitY to bLAMe oTHErs For tHE pR LYnCh whEN mIA
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #890
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            Blind easily fakable anger and I still don't like the shit regarding my vote on celirra
            Fake anger
            Real anger
            Only my flip will tell. O_O

            Or you know, if you guys realize I'm right about lar.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #891
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              reminder that not caring about victory is scummy
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #892
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by XelNya
                You don't get to get all uppity and angry just because your vote wasn't there when an hour till the end of the day your only post does nothing to defend him if he was such a bad lynch.

                Why is this:



                the only post you made an hour till the day ended if he was as townie as you're leading me to think you thought he was?
                I like this attack on blind's character much more than celery's attack
                celery called it fake anger, you actually looked at the intent and direction of his posts leading up to EOD

                I'm liking Xel
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #893
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  reminder that blaming others when you yourself is more guilty for other things is scummy and deflection
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #894
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    reminder that lets lynch blind
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #895
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      also blind why did your wolf team choose to nk hnh? are you only letting the cutest of the cute live? if so why didn't you kill manti? manti is more hunky than cute, probably up gradients ally
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #896
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        this guy plays video games over TWG
                        I cockblock my dota crew every EOD
                        hey I was playing d3 haha. Was trying to check in though, but site was refusing to load. Finally got it up to see last minute freezi voting mml hence my vote, but nothing after that was loading for me either.

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #897
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          reminder that lets lynch blind
                          why are you arriving at your lynch target like no more than 30 minutes into the phase
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #898
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Gradiant
                            hey I was playing d3 haha. Was trying to check in though, but site was refusing to load. Finally got it up to see last minute freezi voting mml hence my vote, but nothing after that was loading for me either.
                            I mean I like your vote if you see my response about freezin on MML
                            not sure why you responded to this though
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #899
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              why are you arriving at your lynch target like no more than 30 minutes into the phase
                              he was my target last phase too

                              and guess what

                              my mind didnt change
                              and this phase so far hasn't helped that
                              and so

                              I

                              Will

                              Sustain




                              P R E SS URE
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #900
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                i'M STiLL waITIng on aN ANswER thATs goOOOooD for loOOking at mEE so MUCH and thEN haVinG thEE auDACitY to bLAMe oTHErs For tHE pR LYnCh whEN mIA
                                Did I vote him?
                                In my reads list, did I not say he was town?
                                Did I not call you and freezin scum?(i was wrong about hnh, but I'm not letting that slow down my other reads)
                                My stances were said, and I know everyone knew because my reads posts were annoying and stuck out.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...