TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #901
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    blind why are you having a nuclear meltdown
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #902
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Celirra
      reminder that not caring about victory is scummy
      I care about victory, you pointing that out is scummy.
      Free town points I dont think so!
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #903
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        Did I vote him?
        In my reads list, did I not say he was town?
        Did I not call you and freezin scum?(i was wrong about hnh, but I'm not letting that slow down my other reads)
        My stances were said, and I know everyone knew because my reads posts were annoying and stuck out.
        wow

        it's like

        your stances didn't matter for shit because you explained yourself even worse than dbp somehow
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #904
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          I care about victory, you pointing that out is scummy.
          Free town points I dont think so!
          then prove it fucko
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #905
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            oh wait I guess you probably care about wolf victory


            carry on
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #906
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Still don't like celirra either. Though current shit and stuff with my celirra vote makes me think blind and him never w/w here

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #907
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Gradiant
                Still don't like celirra either. Though current shit and stuff with my celirra vote makes me think blind and him never w/w here
                why does nobody like me
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #908
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  read my posts

                  didnt think sunfan was scummy
                  didnt think cel was scummy

                  both those wagons were trash.

                  i needled MML earlier about his similar play to last game he was wolfing. He ignores me then peaces out just like that game leaving town high and dry. LITERALLY NOBODY KNEW HE WAS BLUE NOR DID HE SOFT. So i followed my best lead at that moment and made him a wagon.

                  if you're going to come at me after the fact and lay the blame at my feet, please do a better job. come up with some possible motivations, some inconsistencies in my reads or progressions.

                  instead of just blind raeg
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #909
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    why does nobody like me
                    not a wolf anymore.

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #910
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      why does nobody like me
                      Because we don't like wolves.

                      Dont be asking me questions about my "partners", because you're being shit tier petty like you think you know my role.

                      Gtfo with that shit.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #911
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Also site still loading like complete was. Nice

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #912
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          Because we don't like wolves.

                          Dont be asking me questions about my "partners", because you're being shit tier petty like you think you know my role.

                          Gtfo with that shit.
                          blind, Xiz is also a cop. Are you going to fight each others?

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #913
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            Because we don't like wolves.

                            Dont be asking me questions about my "partners", because you're being shit tier petty like you think you know my role.

                            Gtfo with that shit.
                            i got a deal for you blind

                            ill let you live for another 2 days (!) if you sell out one of your partners.

                            nobody is going to offer you a better deal than that in this game i guarantee it

                            i'd think about it if i were you.
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #914
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              I'm theorizing based on the MML votes that:
                              1-2 wolves on MML
                              0-1 wolves on other wagon quietly
                              0-1 wolves on other wagon loudly

                              Candidates for 1) are DBP and round/freezin (I doubt haku and sunfan are wolves, last two are poe)
                              Candidates for 2) are Gradiant, Xiz
                              Candidate for 3) is Blind

                              I could see a DBP/Xiz/Blind world

                              I don't know playstyles super well, but if Xiz is known to bus wolf partners then his pressure being very much on DBP explains both the second clause as well as his choice of target.
                              Blind for what I assume are obvious reasons
                              and DBP/Blind seem like a pair to me due to very similar styles this game

                              Admittedly my weakest claim here is on Xiz
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #915
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                read my posts

                                didnt think sunfan was scummy
                                didnt think cel was scummy

                                both those wagons were trash.

                                i needled MML earlier about his similar play to last game he was wolfing. He ignores me then peaces out just like that game leaving town high and dry. LITERALLY NOBODY KNEW HE WAS BLUE NOR DID HE SOFT. So i followed my best lead at that moment and made him a wagon.

                                if you're going to come at me after the fact and lay the blame at my feet, please do a better job. come up with some possible motivations, some inconsistencies in my reads or progressions.

                                instead of just blind raeg
                                I didn't know he was blue either, never claimed that. And so what he peaced out? You two bicker every game I've seen you both in. Like Xel and I do. It's not an alignment action.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...