TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #871
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    Lar wasn't wolf there at all, fuck you all.
    You don't get to get all uppity and angry just because your vote wasn't there when an hour till the end of the day your only post does nothing to defend him if he was such a bad lynch.

    Why is this:

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    I am Town. DBP seems to read me well, and I don't like it.
    the only post you made an hour till the day ended if he was as townie as you're leading me to think you thought he was?

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #872
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      I'm done talking about that lar vote
      why do you like freezin the least out of the lar voters, blind?
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #873
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        aka blind calm down my dude because your anger is so fake it hurts man

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #874
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          what the FUCK was the lynch
          you're literally a big part of the reason that clusterfuck went down

          you did nothing to help town

          blindreper


          whos your wolf buddy
          is it dbp
          is it xiz
          is it
          :O
          both?
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #875
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by roundbox
            since this is the case, I expect you to call out the other three people who voted lar as you already have a vote on one of the other ones
            I paired sun and lar if sun was wolf, but that's not right. But sun definitely did this kind of seed planting in the turbo him and i won.

            Haku was such a late "ooohhh here's my vote whatever " way to fucking scummy.

            And as for DBP, that was a shitty vote from him.

            You, I honestly don't know where to put you.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #876
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              I paired sun and lar if sun was wolf, but that's not right. But sun definitely did this kind of seed planting in the turbo him and i won.

              Haku was such a late "ooohhh here's my vote whatever " way to fucking scummy.

              And as for DBP, that was a shitty vote from him.

              You, I honestly don't know where to put you.

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #877
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by roundbox
                I'm done talking about that lar vote
                why do you like freezin the least out of the lar voters, blind?
                He's the other one who caught lar, and no indications were the same. He pushed for his want and skewed the evidence.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #878
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  this is why I dont pay attention to you
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #879
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    hey blind
                    fucko
                    gonna explain yourself for yesterday yet?
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #880
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      yeah I'm resetting on blind atm


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #881
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        I'm gonna post here bugging you and calling you rude things until you do to my liking, buttmunch
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #882
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Sunfan, freezin, and haku look like shit to me even more now from that eod. Dbp and rb weren't on my radar but I know xiz had some issues with one of them.

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #883
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            OH YEAH, I PICKED NOTHING CAUSE IT DIDN'T MATTER.
                            ???


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #884
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              you're literally a big part of the reason that clusterfuck went down

                              you did nothing to help town

                              blindreper


                              whos your wolf buddy
                              is it dbp
                              is it xiz
                              is it
                              :O
                              both?
                              You're really so wrong. I went Mia because I was playing pubg and wasn't paying attention to the time. If I could show my steaming time on twitch I'd show you.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #885
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Blind easily fakable anger and I still don't like the shit regarding my vote on celirra

                                Comment

                                Working...